It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I am not saying it's impossible an astronaut has seen an "unknown". I am saying their statements do not prove an astronaut has seen an alien spaceship.

You know as well as I do that there will never be any hard proof on either the Alien question, and secret space stations, moon bases, etc until such time as they are made public.

Simply because IF indeed there was any such proof, the mere possession of currently classified documents that would provide such proof, would make the possessor liable for TREASON and get you a nice vacation spot at Gitmo or similar government 'retirement' community.

Now the flip side of that coin is that once they do indeed release it to the public it will be as my signature says..

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Zorgon and John Lear say "Secret Astronaut Corp" well you know the reaction by now...

Then PBS Nova does "Secret Astronaut Corp" - "Astrospies" interviews the actual astronauts and we find that one of em became the first head of the Naval Space Command and how many people even saw that video?

The recent NASA release of the SECRET SPACE PLANE article, and yes NASA term) is proof of that. How much attention did that recieve? Its still up there doing who knows what, changing orbits, playing hide and seek with amateur trackers..

But how much attention does it get on ATS? Almost NOTHING a bare flicker and its forgotten...

Zorgon and John Lear say "Secret space plane" we get trounced by skeptobunkers and called lunatics, learites or worse..

NASA says "secret space plane revealed by amateurs", and no one blinks an eyebrow

And to top it all off, someone here, a hard core skeptic
actually worked on the project. No I won't say who... it doesn't even matter. What counts is that I know the truth... Share I do, but I am not on a mission to convince anyone

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.....

Thank you for your thoughtful, well expressed reply.

..and its forgotten..

Well....for what it's worth, I don't forget it!

Share I do..

And.....that's why I said it's good to have you back.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 28-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Today I saw the most awesome shot of the spaceplane to date. (picked it up on another thread) I've seen it 3 times in the last month or so, and now I have a really nice picture in my head when I see that fuzzy orange blip racing across the sky. I mean just look at it! Makes me want to conjure comparisons to a Sci Fi flick

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2cc04cdbf9c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Where was the Lear/Zorgon "secret space plane" launched?
The one that's up there now was launched here:

Real secret. Why didn't they use one of those secret facilities?

What are the characteristics of the Lear/Zorgon "secret space plane"

If it had gravity 'shielding' techonology it wouldn't need to be aerodynamically shaped for gliding. Also, if it had gravity 'shielding' it wouldn't need engine thrust ducting (exhaust) as shown in the rear of the drawing.

As to my best guess of propulsion would be some kind of advanced rocket tech. If that is so then how do they hide the tremendous roar on takeoff?

Well we just saw how a real secret space plane works.

Yes, considering Miles said it was at least ten times the size of a Boeing 747.

How big is the X-37B?

Length: 29 feet, 3 inches (8.9 meters)
Wingspan: 14 feet, 11 inches (4.5 meters)

www.af.mil...

There are "secrets" and there are secrets. What is secret about the X-37B is what it does, not that it exists. You and John Lear were not talking about the X-37B, don't pretend you were.

edit on 9/28/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Yeah pretty little thing...

I can image kids wanting to be astronots to fly them...

Too bad they don't need pilots

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You and John Lear were not talking about the X-37B, don't pretend you were.

Well I have an article on my site about it dated 2008 but your right, we were not talking about that one. But you missed my point.

If you really believe that is the only thing out there, be my guest. So seeing as you agree its on a secret mission, what ya think it might be up to?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My guess would be for testing various systems. Surveillance (possibly even counter-surveillance) would be high on the list. Pretty tiny for secret astronauts to be living in for months, or particle beam projectors.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
My guess would be for testing various systems. Surveillance (possibly even counter-surveillance) would be high on the list. Pretty tiny for secret astronauts to be living in for months, or particle beam projectors.

Just how much surveillance stuff do we need up there? It's like the Spook agencies... I have over 120 cataloged so far..NRO DIA CIA NSA NGA IAO... sheesh all that money just to spy on us...

Well since there is no pilot I agree is not living quarters
but about those projectors....just how big does it have to be?

www.russianspaceweb.com...

But I wonder why they are shooting down "Critters'???

OH BTW that is the Russian 'secret' space plane LKS

edit on 29-9-2010 by zorgon because: because Phage told me too

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
disclosure is a word that just means to represent oneself yet ken is to perceive.
sometimes one cannot perceive what one would say of the other .
i cannot solve everything.
that would take bloodlines.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

keep skeptic and concern to you.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ALIEN MOVIES ALL OVER CABLE CHANNELS! WHY?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Awesome post thank you : )

I too agree something is coming. Whether it is aliens from Planet X or a wormhole. I think it's obvious that something is going on. Sadly the only way the government is going to let us on to their secrets is when it's too late to react.

Once again thank you for this post, keep 'em coming!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobw927

Slow conditioning so you will accept the real ones as no big deal. Ewoks are so cute aren't they? And what about Chewie? I just hope some gungho Bigfoot hunter doesn't go shooting him. Bet that would cause an interplanetary incident

Of course I suppose its possible Chewbakka and his friends have been visiting us all along... Now wouldn't THAT be a kicker?

edit on 2-10-2010 by zorgon because: No WAY do you need to know why

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by trailertrash
Reptilian? Snake People? Hummmm...
Why, I wonder or maybe "how" would be better, could any advanced intellect reside in the body form of one of the least intelligent of species? Reptiles have no foreheads folks. They live on autopilot all the time. They do not, nor are they capable, of thinking. They merely react to outside stimulus. They have not the space in their heads for the brain which an advanced entity would require.

So, what the hell is all this about anyway? It is a lot more fun to read of things that actually could be true.

Boring....

trailertrash, I am sorry to single you out but I wanted to show people what I mean by posts that are written without knowledge of the uknown (no offense) it is apparent to me that you have written the above without any knowledge or research on various topics such as egyptian mythology,myan mythology indian mythology, Naga and most importantly ayuasca, I assure you that your whole style of writing on such topics would change after you have researched and experienced the above.

edit on 23-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

Don't feel bad about what you say. I'll take a look at your links in the interest of open mindedness but one thing, "knowledge of the unknown" seems a bit much don't you think? I mean, what is "unknown" becomes "known" if you acquire knowledge of it doesn't it? Ha ha.... just having fun.

tt

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Robert Wood's admittance that the military withholds secret information on newer technologies in order for them to keep their edge on "the bad guys" is not relevant with respect to UFOs. I think we all realize the military is 5-15 years ahead of the rest of us.

That doesn't mean they're making stargates with the LHC. That doesn't mean the government is hiding any more information on UFOs than is available here on ATS. This doesn't mean that Robert Wood knows anything more about UFOs than we do.

People have become so paranoid of "authoritative officials hiding information from them," that they have manufactured tons of paranoid thoughts that have no logical basis. The UFO/Alien phenomenon is FAR beyond the scope of human beings and that is why no one talks about it. It's as simple as that.

Sorry Zorgon, I love your posts... just not buying it though.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Slow conditioning so you will accept the real ones as no big deal. Ewoks are so cute aren't they? And what about Chewie? I just hope some gungho Bigfoot hunter doesn't go shooting him. Bet that would cause an interplanetary incident

Then let's hope they don't land in Arkansas in the middle of hunting season.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
15 years ahead?.. try about 200+ (does anyone think an allen wrench cost's $55,000?).. this has been going on since the late 1800's, accelerated in the pre-WWII, and hyper accelerated in post WWII...

Disclosure simply means "fooled you again", since we only get the dredge of technical capabilities..

Why is it, that people think that aliens are real? ... science's give hypothetical's that look great on paper, model well in a computer, but the scientist "glosses" over the fact that the equation is based on the "inverse" rule of application in astrophysics, that is to say that the coordinates of 3 dimensional location is the easy part, but because the distance between A to B significantly grows more unstable, the further the coordinates are placed (I might as well just throw a Point-Of-Origination by using a dart board as I would have better luck with that then the equation they are using)

Aliens are only real in the mind of humanity, and UFO's, are simply "UO's" or "unidentified objects"..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

G'day, Interesting post, And yes disclosure is all about technology not just aliens and ufo's. As you will see by the link I just have to show you all. In the near future, plane travel and other transports, may be a thing of the past, as they have now patent a full body transportation device, Which so happens to use worm holes. Oh well, thought I might share, Keep a open mind people, Disclosure might be well under the way. I say bring it on
(Extra little tip, everything we say and do and think, is being monitored at all times, So start thinking of some pretty cool things people, especially peace, and you just might see it transform in front of your eyes) And no I am not kidding, We are only just scraping the boundaries. Take good care

Love and Peace

Rick

appft1.uspto.gov...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by bobw927

Of course I suppose its possible Chewbakka and his friends have been visiting us all along... Now wouldn't THAT be a kicker?

i hope peace brother is UNIVERSal

edit on 2-10-2010 by zorgon because: No WAY do you need to know why

I'll raise your Ewok with a Romulan
(my hole cards are Klingon with a Trump THE BORG), chewie is a goner "resistance is futile"
I'm not really keen on meeting these dudes,
please be soft fluffy spielberg types

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'm ready for this disclosure people keep talking about. Any type of excitement would be nice... of course, i say that now...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join