It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa
You try to hard to not be like everyone else when you talk, but you just talk in a way that most people would rather skim past and ignore. Why bother? Its called being cryptic! You can deny it but its what you do. If you want aliens to come and save your obviously boring life and make it fun filled and exciting then I guess the best thing you can do is keep posting that its going to happen...

How sad will you be when it doesn't and yet another year rolls by and the skys aren't filled with alien spaceships or the ground isn't being walked on by green, purple, blue or grey (And any other color, shape or size) creatures apart from humans and you will realize... Wow.. I made a post in the forums that its going to happen, and ... it didn't. I had no actual proof it would, or real source, but I just wanted to make a post about it, and act as if it was the best thing thats going to happen, so I did.

Get real, if disclosure is coming, then awesome... Hope their nice, and don't want to mutilate, probe or do aweful things against our will... Them being superier beings, just like humans are to rats, cows and chickens...

Will they have morals, follow religions that state to do no harm to other living beings? I would think a much advanced race that probably has millions of years over us would not care about killing, disecting and intruding just like humans do on animals for science and research. Would you be the first willing to give up your life for their research?

Anyway thats about my views on this matter.

You do realise after all that you assumed to much before you thought twice.

The disclosure I am speaking of is goverments and political entities creating a control underlying all cultures and religions. The governments are on the verge of announcing a new world order to the tune of the UN and such.. that is the disclosure, the aliens are the ones who visit us from foreign lands. Now if there were "Aliens" from "Outer Space" then i do not think we'll "hear about it" because we cant "deal" with that kind of knowledge.

It may FREAK US OUT MAAAAAN.

Dude before trying to pyscho analise my wording and what not try to understand what im trying to get across. No offence of course :-)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I haven't been on this thread in a few days, but I immediately thought of it when I saw this...

U.N. to Appoint Earth Contact for Alien Visitors

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I haven't been on this thread in a few days, but I immediately thought of it when I saw this...

See? Now there is a story with some meat and bones.

I wonder what all the hoaxers channelers, fakers and crazies will say if the aliens show up and point them out and say "shame on you".

Maybe they will cure the crazy ones...

As for the dishonest ones? Well...I doubt even aliens could fix those types.

MM

edit on 26-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Through all of these pages there is nothing that constitutes proof of anything. I am just curious if anyone here can ever offer proof of such things? It seems that it is more wishful thinking on the parts of the thread starters, and never substantiated evidence. When there is a single shred, please post it then

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This only shows the arrogance of the UN. It is like sayng that they own outer space and , consequently, Mr ET should only liaise through their appointee. Total nonsense !

To be honest, I even have a problem with the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs, of which she has been a director since 2007. Why should UN poke its nose into space exploration ? What good does it do except pass rules and regulations to stop countries exploring space the way they want.

It is a bit like having an organisation to oversea the exploration of the wild west by early immigrants in the 17th Century. Panderosa ranch would breach the rules regarding size of land a family can have. You would only be alowed to catch only so many wild horses, etc. With the UN trying to monitor space exploration we are getting down to the realisation that even what is not explored already belongs to NWO.

As for being appointed as ambassador for humankind, this is just a PR move to show the young generation (and yes they will be in charge in the future) that UN is really cool.

All nonsense

edit on 26-9-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Correct. It is nonsense.

She has not been appointed "ambassador for humankind" and neither has anyone else. There is nothing that says that such an appointment has or will be made.

edit on 9/26/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by crowdedskies

Correct. It is nonsense.

She has not been appointed "ambassador for humankind" and neither has anyone else. There is nothing that says that such an appointment has or will be made.

edit on 9/26/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

So we are chalking this up to nonsense? I haven't even cared to read further in to it as of yet since I find the U.N laughable...I know, anti-establishment scum here...But seriously, if it IS true it is about as "ground moving" as the Pope saying Aliens could be space brothers...in other words- meaningless humans making meaning words and hollow gestures.

But...has it been proven this hasn't happened? Is the little old lady not our voted diplomat to visitors from space? Just hyped hog wash? Misconstrued or out of context?

I'm sure I'll go and look it up later, so don't feel I'm demanding free info. If its easy to find, I'll make my way to it when I have a few extra desk hours to waste learning about the U.N and their supposed voting on this.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

But...has it been proven this hasn't happened? Is the little old lady not our voted diplomat to visitors from space? Just hyped hog wash? Misconstrued or out of context?

Doesn't seem to have happened...yet. In any case they would do better appointing DR Ruth as ambassador. She would tell them all the workings of the human body. Therefore no more abductions .

I am getting a bit fed up with all the Disclosure talk. It is like Facebook meets Ufology - everyone taking about sharing, one-world, friends. Let be serious, would you let your daughter get intimate with the space gentleman below. Yes, I know he only has to dangle that finger of his to get the attention.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is pointless there already here, and there watching us!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
This is pointless there already here, and there watching us!

You are very right young man!

It is extremely ridiculous to say that aliens are "here and watching us" with no proof to back it up.

You are gunna grow up to be one hell of a skeptic!!!

Wait...you were being pro disclosure?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
There will come a time shortly, when all this science fiction, will become a reality, one day we will wake up and there will be no warning, it will be there for all to see. We will be glued to our radios and televisions, wondering what to do and where to go people will panic and the shops will be cleaned out. Suddenly all those who believed science was the answer will see what I and many others were talking about. But by then it will be too late. As you would not have made any plans, preparations and you will have to rely on the ones who did.

Suddenly all the knowledge you thought you had will become irrelevant. Contact is about to be made and I will say again. Are you ready for disclosure?

edit on 26-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: Your right not trying to speak for all / just the majority

I don't believe disclosure will happen like that, I believe it is a personal choice for everyone and it will never be announced on mass media first. I don't believe there will be any spaceships but more and more people will journey inward while those that don't want to will just continue living out their lives, oblivious to all these new things.

What is different now compared to any other time is the integration process of different cultures and belief systems (or rather learning eachothers borders, learning to get along) and ofcourse the internet and technology in general, this has attracted many beings that want to take advantage of this period of time in order to grow. All in all very complicated but also fascinating.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

SquirrelNutz.....

Have you read in detail about that?

Professor Richard Crowther, an expert in space law and governance at the UK Space Agency and who leads British delegations to the UN on such matters, said: “Othman is absolutely the nearest thing we have to a ‘take me to your leader’ person.”

However, he thinks humanity’s first encounter with any intelligent aliens is more likely to be via radio or light signals from a distant planet than by beings arriving on Earth. And, he suggests, even if we do encounter aliens in the flesh, they are more likely to be microbes than anything intelligent.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au

Ummm…..

Hellooooo…..

”…more likely to be signals from a distant planet…”

Hellooooo…..

”…more likely to be microbes than anything else…”

What on Earth is all the fuss about?

"Hellooooooo aliens!"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2c7e7127ee2.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

However, he thinks humanity’s first encounter with any intelligent aliens is more likely to be via radio or light signals from a distant planet than by beings arriving on Earth. And, he suggests, even if we do encounter aliens in the flesh, they are more likely to be microbes than anything intelligent.

However, he thinks humanity’s first encounter with any intelligent aliens is more likely to be via radio or light signals from a distant planet than by beings arriving on Earth.

Wrong, they have been making contact since recorded history, and before.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
they came already..thousands of years ago...i know this cause i spoke to an alien..ill post my experiance later..look for it

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Wait wait wait, we can't jump on conclusions too fast.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
wow Zorgon!! just wow.. !! Thanks for that vid! LOL.. That......pretty much spells it out.. most of all, I REALLY like the end comments..However, I do believe there IS a small amount of disclosure going on at this very moment, whether it's allowed or not. I believe that what's hidden in the dark will be exposed in the light, time makes no difference.on this subject. I know back in 78' the subject to me became as real as the air i breathe.

Star my friend...

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by raivo
i have not noticed any information that would indicate disclosure, just the same old Greer/wilcock/other ufo scammers type of bullsh*t 'news' and speculations if the newst ufo/alien tv-show is a start of disclosure (it's not).

There will be no disclosure... and if you listen to this you will understand why... Actually this is the best why I ever heard, and I agree

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
However, the dead in Christ WILL rise first .. check! but, that's another thread..

2nd to be sure

Originally posted by boondock-saint
just my theory here

I think the Rapture of the Church will come before
disclosure. Once the rapture occurs, there will be
mass hysteria what's gonna happen next. That is
when the populace will be most susceptible to
believe Project Bluebeam. There is an order
of events that makes this all work.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I have done research and I have come to the conclusion that we have been visited. I don't need to post proof cause if you want that there are plenty of threads here on this website for you to visit or you can do a little research on your own. For me disclosure comes independently the proof is out there you just have to reaserch it!

edit on 26-9-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by witness63

That is not a "scientific analysis" it is utter nonsense.

The cameras which tether videos were not ultraviolet cameras, they were visible light cameras.

Which NASA scientists "admitted they were puzzled"?

He's got letters from Dr. Nuth saying that scientists at NASA were puzzled about large objects that showed up on UV satellite cameras, but not in the IR specturm. It's on the video.

I'm not sure it's "utter nonsense' when some cameras show an object very far away from the shuttle zipping through the atmosphere at 900,000 miles per hour--and a very large object indeed. It's obviously not space junk, a satellite, ice particle or meteorite.

I have watched the video of the tether incident many times, and it was 70-100 miles away from the shuttle when the cameras filmed those objects. Since some of them were going under it, they appeared to be very large objects seen at a great distance, not debris, ice particles or reflections.

On the face of it, this does not appear to be nonsensical at all to me.

edit on 26-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So what if disclosure came? Would you stop going to work? Would people stop being hungry? Would man stop killing?

Would you, the reader of this, change anything at all?

Would you?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join