It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Well, you're confused because you don't really have it right.
As I said, scientific proof is a not really in the picture. There are mathematical proofs which are applied to science but the physical sciences are alaways considered work in process. As long as the theory works, it's used. If and when it doesn't work anymore, a new or revised theory takes its place. Some theories have worked for so long, under so many different circumstances that the are accepted as fact. But if someone can demonstrate that they are wrong...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16ba3606b527.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A Blackhole is basically a Dark-Star,
We need to rename it ASAP

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge

A dark star? what about the JETS?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If anyone is truly interested in the actual math:

www.holoscience.com...

• “Schwarzschild’s solution” is not Schwarzschild’s solution. Schwarzschild’s actual solution does not predict black holes. The quantity ‘r’ appearing in the so-called “Schwarzschild solution” is not a distance of any kind. This simple fact completely subverts all claims for black holes.

• Despite claims for discovery of black holes, nobody has ever found a black hole; no infinitely dense point-mass singularity and no event horizon have ever been found. There is no physical evidence for the existence of infinitely dense point-masses.

• It takes an infinite amount of observer time to verify the presence of an event horizon, but nobody has been and nobody will be around for an infinite amount of time. No observer, no observing instruments, no photons, no matter can be present in a spacetime that by construction contains no matter.

• The black hole is fictitious and so there are no black hole generated gravitational waves. The international search for black holes and their gravitational waves is ill-fated.

• The Michell-Laplace dark body is not a black hole. Newton’s theory of gravitation does not predict black holes. General Relativity does not predict black holes. Black holes were spawned by (incorrect) theory, not by observation. The search for black holes is destined to find none.

• No celestial body has ever been observed to undergo irresistible gravitational collapse. There is no laboratory evidence for irresistible gravitational collapse. Infinitely dense point-mass singularities howsoever formed cannot be reconciled with Special Relativity, i.e. they violate Special Relativity, and therefore violate General Relativity.

• General Relativity cannot account for the simple experimental fact that two fixed bodies will approach one another upon release. There are no known solutions to Einstein’s field equations for two or more masses and there is no existence theorem by which it can even be asserted that his field equations contain latent solutions for such configurations of matter. All claims for black hole interactions are invalid.

• Einstein’s gravitational waves are fictitious; Einstein’s gravitational energy cannot be localised; so the international search for Einstein’s gravitational waves is destined to detect nothing. No gravitational waves have been detected.

• Einstein’s field equations violate the experimentally well-established usual conservation of energy and momentum, and therefore violate the experimental evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Good example of absolutes being the realm of pseudoscience, not science. His claims do not stand up.

edit on 9/23/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
NASA SAYS:

Since stellar black holes are small (only a few to a few tens of kilometers in size), and light that would allow us to see them cannot escape, a black hole floating alone in space would be hard, if not impossible, to see. For instance, the photograph above shows the optical companion star to the (invisible) black hole candidate Cygnus X-1. However, if a black hole passes through a cloud of interstellar matter, or is close to another "normal" star, the black hole can accrete matter into itself. As the matter falls or is pulled towards the black hole, it gains kinetic energy, heats up and is squeezed by tidal forces. The heating ionizes the atoms, and when the atoms reach a few million Kelvin, they emit X-rays. The X-rays are sent off into space before the matter crosses the Schwarzschild radius and crashes into the singularity. Thus we can see this X-ray emission.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

A dark star? what about the JETS?

I still think there is super dense matter in the center,
The force of it is so strong that it sucks lighter dense matter into 1 side and other matter is escaping gravity out of the other side because of such strong velocity

Which I think will reform and create something new like,
Gigantic asteroids, or Planets and Moons

Have you ever flushed a toilet before?
Observe,
Central mass of attraction is sucking and ejecting lighter dense matter by way of gravity

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The thing that sucks is 4/5ths of the skeptics and debunkers won't be around in 3 years for the big nanny nanny boo boo that will be had. Guess I'll have to astrally project that. Good thing I gots mo soul than than a Jazz festival advertising a free chicken give away.

I kid I kid

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, you're confused because you don't really have it right.

No, I do have it right...

You said black holes are accepted as indeed existing....

Yet I see no proof, experiments or reports of said experiments...

It's "all" just theory but YOU say "accepted that they exist"..

I can understand Gravity is not fully known but accepted, but black holes??

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Did you see this post?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The observation of xrays, which fits the theoretical model for black holes and is very difficult to explain by any other phenomenon is evidence of black holes. It is not the only evidence.

You'll notice that Stephen J. Crothers does not address this.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The observation of xrays, which fits the theoretical model for black holes and is very difficult to explain by any other phenomenon is evidence of black holes. It is not the only evidence.

I'm not trying to be difficult but that is just proving my point...

Some things are accepted by you and others without being proven..

edit on 23-9-2010 by CynicalM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but they've already been here. I really cannot say much now but rest assure that they've been here and are here now.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but they've already been here. I really cannot say much now but rest assure that they've been here and are here now.

If ETs are here;
I want to say "Thank you for the physics"... in a sarcastic tone

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Disclosure once again?

How many dates have been set for this just on the past months?

This is insane. And even if it happens what difference it will make?

We won't be able to do much besides watch things develop anyways.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Some things are accepted by you and others without being proven..

And you accept nothing without "proof".
Good for you. But life must be very uncertain for you, because proof is hard to come by. Proof is one thing, evidence is another. Put theory together with consistent evidence and you have something.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Have you ever flushed a toilet before?

Ah I see your point... the Galaxy is just one big toilet bowl and someone hit 'flush'

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And you accept nothing without "proof".
Good for you.

Phage, if I only had a dollar for every time I have seen you request PROOF..

Double standards are wonderfull

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Really? In a month and half? You've seen me ask for proof a lot of times? I ask for evidence quite often but proof?
Give my regards to your son. He seems like a real nice boy, takes after you. Pity he was banned.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Its a figure of speech Phage...

I thought you were a respected member here but this turning into a bad attempt at being the school snitch is quite enlightening...

Were you the nerd in school that always dobbed on the popular kids???

And my youngest of three sons is fine, thanks for asking...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I really cannot say much now but rest assure that they've been here and are here now.

why cant you say more? and thanks for the info but i have heard this same thing many many times and every time it has been a lie, what makes your claim any different?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join