It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

It's a negative statement. It cannot be proven. The converse should be able to be proven.
Prove that unknown science is or has been used.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's a negative statement. It cannot be proven. The converse should be able to be proven. Prove that unknown science is or has been used.

If you can't prove that "technology may be secret and ahead of public knowledge but the science behind is not," then why did you say that as if it has actually taken place?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
In my current understanding of physics on Earth 2010,
Creating a wormhole would resemble a blackhole,
Which would create massive gravity attraction with objects of less mass density,
So If somehow you could become super dense in a certain point in space and only attract a much less dense point in space like a laser beam then it could work,
It would be like a gigantic universal magnet

Im thinking maybe altering the vibrational state of an object using sound or light or radio waves,
and then focus a beam of attracting a much lighter or denser point in space
could achieve the desired outcome,
Like charging metal to positive and negative poles on a magnet,
But I have no idea if the object or person traveling within that vibrational state attraction beam will stay alive

There is technology today that could focus light and sound into a laser like beam
So I think it is possible,

If you cant focus the beam then the wormhole/blackhole that you could create would cause massive destruction, sucking in planets and stars and entire galaxies

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

There are no such things as wormholes and black holes. They are mathematical fantasies that have nothing to do with reality.

Infinity.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Your question makes no sense.
How can something that something that doesn't exist have "taken place"?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

There are no such things as wormholes and black holes. They are mathematical fantasies that have nothing to do with reality.

Infinity.

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is the stuff that scares the hell outta me about all this "secret science".

Robert Oppenheimer, though ecstatic about the success of the project, quoted a remembered fragment from the Bhagavad Gita. "I am become Death," he said, "the destroyer of worlds." Ken Bainbridge, the test director, told Oppenheimer, "Now we're all sons of bitches."

After viewing the results several participants signed petitions against loosing the monster they had created, but their protests fell on deaf ears. The Jornada del Muerto of New Mexico would not be the last site on planet Earth to experience an atomic explosion.

inventors.about.com...

The year is irrelevant but one day life on Earth will end by one of 3 means.

1)Natural, ELI such as meteore strike or solar flare.
2)Alien invasion..(Although I dont think so)
3)Some scientist and their secret experiments..

IMO, 3 is the most likely and is why I despise all the secrecy...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Your question makes no sense.
How can something that something that doesn't exist have "taken place"?

You implied that secret technology exists that is based on publicly known science. So, prove that.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Prove it.

Prove gravity...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
oh, I get it...so people whom want a skeptical mind to weigh in are sheeple because they dont simply believe any wild claim, but are too lazy to do the research themselves.

Sheeple DO simply believe any wild claim, AND are too lazy to do the research themselves. Whether that claim be from the believers or the debunkers

Sheeple also star posts without actually knowing if they are true or not

Sheeple laugh a lot, at everything, because they cannot understand it so they just laugh

But its not nice calling them Sheeple... or Ostriches for that matter

Personally I prefer "Lemmings"

thats alot of sheeple...

Oh yes definitely
This is how it works...

Most people are Sheep... even the Church knows this to be true as they tend their flock... "The Lord is Thy Shepherd, Thou shall not Want..."

A few are the Shepherds, that keep the Sheep together and see that the Sheep get fed. From time to time the Shepherd FLEECES his Sheep to make himself a new coat

Then there are the Dogs... their job is to keep the Sheep in line... (Why do you think soldiers wear Dog Tags?)

Then there are the Wolves... they prey on the Sheep that fall out of line...

Then there are the Rams... all they want to do is F--- all the Sheep...

and finally you have the Black Sheep... those that don't follow the rest... those come to ATS

Everyone fits into that analogy somewhere

edit on 23-9-2010 by zorgon because: MMAAAHHHHHHHH

link   
reply to post by Riposte

The development of the atomic bomb would be a good example.
The principles were well understood and widely discussed in the the physics community. The technology needed to make it work was developed in secret.

edit on 9/23/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by SaturnFX

Definitions of Sheeple on the Web:

•Sheeple (a portmanteau of "sheep" and "people") is a term of disparagement, in which people are likened to sheep.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple

•People who unquestioningly accept as true whatever their political leaders say or who adopt popular opinion as their own without scrutiny
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sheeple

oh, I get it...so people whom want a skeptical mind to weigh in are sheeple because they dont simply believe

any wild claim, but are too lazy to do the research themselves.

but, doesn't that mean that people whom simply believe unproven things without tons of research behind them

are also sheeple

according to this then, theres about 10 people, and everyone else whom relies on other peoples expertise are sheeple...

thats alot of sheeple...

I wonder...I am not completely caught up on tax law...I tend to use an accountant for my business because I am a bit too lazy or busy to go through the endless mind numbing legal aspects that can best benefit me..does that make me a sheeple for using an accountant?

sheeple = people whom do not believe what I believe

thats the true definition of it.

Actually Saturn I am afraid it's the other way around. People who follow others

without proof of any any kind of evidence and blindly follow ridiculous speculations

are in fact the sheeple not the skeptics.

The skeptics are never the sheeple because they ask questions, and require evidence etc

edit on 23-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Infinity.

Prove it.

I assume you know that black holes nor wormholes have been proven to exist. And they never will be.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

The use of the word "proof" in a scientific sense is delicate and seldom used. You'll mostly see it applied in metaphysics and pseudoscience.

If you'll notice, I posted earlier in this very thread, a statement that there is no evidence for the existence of wormholes. However wormholes are quite a different thing from black holes. There is a great deal of evidence for the existence of black holes and it is quite well accepted that black holes do indeed exist.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Dear All,

To the OP, I don't disagree with you entirely but I do find your thread very presumptious and misleading in one point. They are coming are you ready?

I am yes but most of my friends, no! I talk about everything and more to my friends about the topics and threads on the most popular conspiracy websites. My friends think I am a tame crazy for bringing these up at random whenever we're out having a drink. But it proves to me that those who want to believe, believe. Those who don't, don't.

We can't presume disclosure is going to happen. Unless it is FACT. We can't believe every conspiracy, until it is FACT.

I truly wish more people believed the possiblity of everything I have read and like you I've made my own conclusions by joining up the dots but in all honestly we can all make coincidences with what we read, just like analysing statistics. Anyone can manipulate information support their a point of view.

My understanding is this. There is no FACT about aliens being in contact for 50years. No credible pictures, statements or workings available (i.e verified, dated and witnessing all three together). Wars above our earth, too presumptuous. Have you thought that our imagination of Stargate, StarTrek and StarWars was based on taking our focus away from real issues of crime, corruption, wars and dishonesty in the world, rather than be a hint at future events that may be confirmed at an unconfirmed date; which leads us further down the rabbit hole!

Now like many here, I would like nothing better than full disclosure and I am in agreement that the world is transitioning to something of which we all maybe being conditioned to expect. But these are all thoughts and will always be thoughts unless hard FACT proves otherwise. Agreed?

I haven't posted in a while so forgive my lack of knowledge on recent topics. But this thread compelled me to respond.

By the way, I have the up most respect for people who continue to represent the better of us who constructively discuss and debate without appending negative personal attacks, unlike those who need to be verbally abusive just to nurse and save their ego from dying!

Kindest regards,
E.T

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
People mistaken blackholes for an actual hole in space;
But the fact is,
A blackhole is a super massive star that used to radiate energy and all of the sudden,
BOOM,
All of its matter condenses into itself,
Sucking everything of much lesser matter into itself

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There is a great deal of evidence for the existence of black holes and it is quite well accepted that black holes do indeed exist.

Let me get this straight..In science we now have 4 levels..

1) Proven with facts..
2) Accepted to exist with a little evidence/theory.
3) Plain theory.
4) Dissproved.

No wonder us mere mortals get confused

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Ok what i would like to know is just what is it
that the DOD etc of any nation has put into
orbit?

All kinds of stuff.. even a few space lasers

So much stuff... no room for Aliens to get through the mess. Its worse up there than the LA Freeway at rush hour

American stuff...

BIGGER PICTURE

Russian Stuff...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Riposte

The use of the word "proof" in a scientific sense is delicate and seldom used. You'll mostly see it applied in metaphysics and pseudoscience.

Then why do you keep telling people to prove things in this thread?

If There is a great deal of evidence for the existence of black holes and it is quite well accepted that black holes do indeed exist.

There is a great deal of evidence for all sorts of things. It was also widely accepted that Saddam Hussein had a large stockpile of weapons of mass destruction.

There is no direct evidence for a black hole, no matter how well accepted their existence may be.

It will never be found either. In fact, by its very definition -- an infinite mass from which nothing can escape -- a black hole can't be found.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
All of its matter condenses into itself,
Sucking everything of much lesser matter into itself

All? Are you sure? Whats with all the jets of energy spewing out of their poles?

It will never be found either. In fact, by its very definition -- an infinite mass from which nothing can escape -- a black hole can't be found.

Never?
Not even if we look for the jet streamers coming out of them?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bcc63993900.jpg[/atsimg]

Never say Never

edit on 23-9-2010 by zorgon because: because Phage told me too

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join