It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Its about time we focused on the strong possibility that contact is about to be made by other beings in our universe and beyond. Looking at the information that is presented to us on a daily basis now, things are in motion for full disclosure, but in my opinion not the disclosure that everyone wants and hopes for.

Life on earth is changing for us at a rapid rate and there is so much going on at the moment its hard to keep up, we now have the LHC,VLT,HAARP,EISCAT and many more new technologies, discoveries and open information available to us. Whilst I wouldn't go as far as saying that transparency is apparent, we can all agree that thanks to the internet information is reaching us faster than ever.

I am not here to debate the facts of all this and to be honest I don't care anymore if you believe or don't something is happening to all of us and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out. Look around you, look at the newspaper headlines look at television shows, movies, music its all around us conveying a message. How many times have you thought of a subject only to find a thread about the very thing you were thinking of that gives you the information that you wanted? how many times have you thought about a particular theme only to find that its being discussed on a radio program that you just so happened to switch on? Whether you like it or not we are being conditioned and disclosure has alread begun, but why now?

The more I look in to this the more I join the dots. The LHC is capabale of creating wormholes can we all agree on this? what are wormholes? has anyone seen the film and tv series stargate? John Lear has said that 'they' were building huge parts of something in the desert that were going to be 'flown' in to space, when asked how they were going to do it, they said that he didn't have to worry about that? I have always thought what could they have been building and now I believe I know.

I am convinced that there is a war taking place up above our skies and we are completely unaware of whats going on. We have had countless of respected individuals trying to tell us that we have been working with ET for the last 50 odd years yet we still debate the same old things every day, for me its now getting boring and tedious. If any serious researcher starts joining the dots you will see the same thing. We are operating missions in space that are DOD funded. We do have the capabilities of harnessing huge amounts of power to create some form of weapon that can be used to shoot down craft, we are spending more time on 'secret' missions in space. We are experiencing more ufo sightings around the world and it does appear that various power groups are disclosing information and pulling away from the groups that are keeping tight lipped.

After hearing on the news recently about 2013 and the possibility of CME's knocking out power grids around the world and the recent discovery from the VLT it looks very much like that within the next few years life on this earth is going to get alot more interesting, however, there is always that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that seems to be getting more and more intense the more I look in to these things and that is, at what cost.

There is alot of talk about our 'gods' our makers returning, what with nibiru,enki,enlil, annunaki e.t.c. I used to laugh and titter at people who spoke openly about planet x and the annunaki but after some serious research it appears that there may well be some truth to all of it and that we may be encountering such 'gods' shortly, but again at what cost? are we ready for such things? are we really ready to learn about our true history do we really want to know how insignificant we are in this universe? are we ready to accept that our religions and beliefs in one god are wrong and that we have been purposely misguided by the people that thought it in their best interest not to tell us the truth? will those people be punished for their crimes against humanity or will they get away with it like they have done for thousands of years?

Whilst we sit here debating the same old subjects over and over again, there could very well be a war going on and we sit here oblivious to what is going on. Star Trek and Stargate may indeed be based on something very real and not just an entertaining show, we need to join the dots and figure out just where we are heading, before its too late.

I will continue later as I am a little pushed for time.

+55 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The LHC is capabale of creating wormholes can we all agree on this?

No. We can't.
It produces no where near enough energy to produce a wormhole (if there even really is such a thing) and even less to keep one "open".

edit on 9/22/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+107 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It produces no where near enough energy to produce a wormhole (if there even really is such a thing) and even less to keep one "open".

Can you please give me some figures on the energy requirements on creating a wormhole that you don't believe exists?
Thanks in advance... :up

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

exactly

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No. We can't.

You don't believe they even exist but state as fact we don't have enough power to open one or keep it open??

IMO, if aliens are visiting, it was the nuclear age that attracted them..

Similar to Star Trek where it was humans inventing warp drives, or whatever they are called...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
strong possibility that contact is about to be made by other beings in our universe and beyond. Looking at the information that is presented to us on a daily basis now, things are in motion for full disclosure,

i have not noticed any information that would indicate disclosure, just the same old Greer/wilcock/other ufo scammers type of bullsh*t 'news' and speculations if the newst ufo/alien tv-show is a start of disclosure (it's not).

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
Similar to Star Trek where it was humans inventing warp drives, or whatever they are called...

Yup "warp drives'

Los Alamos National Labs Archives...

Putting the Warp into Warp Drive
lanl.arxiv.org...

Warp Drive: A New Approach
lanl.arxiv.org...

Alcubierre’s Warp Drive: Problems and Prospects
astranaut.org...

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
just my theory here

I think the Rapture of the Church will come before
disclosure. Once the rapture occurs, there will be
mass hysteria what's gonna happen next. That is
when the populace will be most susceptible to
believe Project Bluebeam. There is an order
of events that makes this all work.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
i have not noticed any information that would indicate disclosure, just the same old Greer/wilcock/other ufo scammers type of bullsh*t 'news' and speculations if the newst ufo/alien tv-show is a start of disclosure (it's not).

There will be no disclosure... and if you listen to this you will understand why... Actually this is the best why I ever heard, and I agree

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by raivo

I've seen a lot of Goverment articles, releasing files etc, even the Vatican is making statements about ET..

I don't know if disscloser is upon us but there sure IS a lot more talking going on..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Fun.

What all this boils down to is: chances are slim that the warp drive will be built in our lifetime. But science has a whole new millennium ahead of it...

I like it.
astranaut.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No. We can't.

This is for both of you brothers :

I wonder how you know that for sure. All we have is the info given to us, but who knows if that is all. We make conclusions in order to complete the 100% of the puzzle many times. We can be wrong.

With respect.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You may be right.
But then, so may they.
In any case we don't agree, which is what the OP stated we did.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
just my theory here

I think the Rapture of the Church will come before
disclosure. Once the rapture occurs, there will be
mass hysteria what's gonna happen next. That is
when the populace will be most susceptible to
believe Project Bluebeam. There is an order
of events that makes this all work.

I think you are very, very close.

+41 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

No. We can't.

I know you are supposed to be the all seeing eye on this site based on your textbook book responses but forgive me, you do not work for NASA (that I know of) you do not work for CERN (that I know of) IMO if indeed you are not affiliated with any group (that I know of) you are just the average guy just like the rest of us trying to join the dots yourself and find the answers we are all looking for (I have read your threads).

About a month ago I could have posted on the scientific forum that the laws of physics are not constant in space and no doubt yourself or somebody else would have replied quoting the laws of physics that we know of to me telling me that I am being silly and asking for proof to back up my theory e.t.c e.t.c but a few weeks later what have we got? information given to us from the VLT saying the very thing , yet where are those staunch armchair scientists when such information is given to us? Our knowledge is gained on the information we receive on a daily basis, knowledge does not have be gained from text books, as we have seen from the above, they are not always factually correct.

I imagine that if you were to be a fly on the wall you would see that 'they' are not using textbook science to generate their machine. I imagine that once you get through the security and see what they are really doing you would be very suprised.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
How is it that the burden of proof has become humdrum and boring for you, when in all actuality there is no proof on either side of the debate on aliens being here or not?

I always am shocked at both sides that continually act as if there has been a nail in the coffin of this topic, proving one side right or wrong...fact remains, nobody has produced hard evidence of anything.

The guy proudly saying "no aliens" is just as blindly misguided as the guy screaming "they are here!".

I don't get it...

I also do not like how people tend to always point towards a TV show or Movie to sell a point-

"oh its like in that movie The Last Star Fighter!!! Really, it is exactly like that!!!".

Nah...no proof...

The OP has plainly stated he is bored with people looking for proof as if a wiser man would accept the "zero proof" we have now as hard evidence of factual alien visitors...

Sorry...it doesn't work that way.

And you can't go saying there are no aliens either...both arguments would be faulty and based on nothing but speculation and/or guess work.

I can accept the alien believer saying "I personally believe, but admit there are NO facts proving my theories as of yet".

I can accept the skeptic saying "Nope, I personally think there are no aliens here, but admit to not having proof".

BUT ANYONE saying it is a fact either way is selling lies or jumping too many guns...

If you want to remain creditable, then you must be careful where you hang your "fact hats".

Leave some room for yourself to be wrong if factual evidence finally comes forward, or you just look like a madman screaming stuff that even science can't prove as of yet.

Having a hunch or a backed theory is one thing...selling hogwash and calling it "obvious" is a sure way to look silly in the long run.

Just my thoughts...sorry if they fail to pick a side...I think only fools would say for a "FACT" if aliens are here or not.

PS- People keep saying there are more UFO sightings now so disclosure is SURLY coming soon...I say there were many many more UFO sightings in the 40s, 50s and 60s. Heck, we hardly have ANY sightings compared to those years. So, are they just now showing up, or leaving? You do not know...please try to show that.

MM

edit on 22-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I personally have not had an interest in Star Trek and Stargate and it has only been via a strange set of coincedences that I have suddenly gained an interest in them. I have just finished watching all 3 movies and I am convinced now more than ever that the show is based around actual events. For example in the 1994 film we have a group of slaves on a planet that were forced to mine materials for the 'gods' and that were left to their won devices for some time until it became apparent that they could indeed rise up against them and cause problems for the so called 'gods' because of the intervention from star gate the 'gods' returned and automatically waged war against the uprisers - now where have I heard that before? maybe there is more to sitchin than we realise?

We now have the nuclear capabilities of destroying this planet and it looks very much like history is going to repeat itself and we are now on the verge of either anhialiation or salvation, the coin is in the air and we are waiting to see where its going to land.

I am convinced now more than ever that our planet is engulfed by 'the watchers' and that 'they' are studying our every move. I have grave concerns though that that the groups of egos that are acting on our behalf egos like NASA, NSA,DOD e.t.c will jeopardise our peaceful intergration with ET. Which is why I watch the LHC,VLT intently. You see if the egos have indeed been working with ET for so many years what makes you think that the technology we have has come from the human mind?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Come on Mr Mask, you know aswell as I do that you have taken a snippet of the thread and spun it in a way to suit yourself and to entertain the skimmers that read this thread. I am not bored by people quite the contrary I am just trying to push past all the boundaries that we seem to set president on this site and look beyond.

IMHO if people do not believe in ET and believe that the human race is the only race in the universe(s) then so be it, thats as far as I go with these people now. I don't see the point in covering the same ground all the time its a waste of energy and keeps us all in a pepetual state of nothingness.

Like I have said many times, I have spoken to many many people in my workplace about ET and its the same old story, first they laugh and take the mick, then they hear something on the news or read something in a paper and come back to me asking me for more information. Its always the same. We need to push past this and look to our future and the future of earth.

Time is ticking.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Look around you, look at the newspaper headlines look at television shows, movies, music its all around us conveying a message. ...but why now?

What do you mean by "why now?" All this stuff has been in the public domain for many decades!

There is no message being conveyed, or if there is it's taking a hell of a long time to convey it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join