It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Threatens 'War Without Boundaries'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyismI can imagine Obama running towards his room in the (white) house, jumping in his double king size bed (which must be white) and hugging his (white) pillow and sobbing all night

Sometimes I wish I weren't (white) so I wouldn't look like an idiot when I say I hate (white) people.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Ever since oil was discovered there in 1908, Iran had attracted great interest from the West. The British played a dominant role there until World War II, when the Soviet Union joined them in fighting to keep the Germans out. Until 1953, the United States mostly stayed on the sidelines, advocating for an independent Iran under the leadership of the young king, Reza Shah Pahlavi. But that year, fearing that charismatic prime minister Mohammed Mossadegh might be moving Iran closer to Moscow, the CIA directed an operation to oust him and consolidate power under the Shah.

www.pbs.org...

You sure about that??

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Quite sure.

The Shah was in power for roughly 12 years before the events of what you just posted.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Still looks like CIA interference to me..Which you said didnt happen..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Still looks like CIA interference to me..Which you said didnt happen..

Please direct me to where I said that CIA interference had not happened.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Carter didn't have anything to do with putting the Shah into power.

Nor did the CIA which wasn't formed until 09/18/1947.

The OSS may well have played a part in his placement. But not Carter, or the CIA, or the CIA under Carter.

No, they didnt get him into power but it sure seems they did everything in their power to keep him there...

The point is America and others are quick to jump in and condem others but they like to directly interfer and cause most of the issues in the first place..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
translated by israeli sympathizers, I bet. netanyahu was right. america is easily controlled.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have found 2 recent clips 1 about Iran and what US should do and the other a interview with RT Ahmadinejad www.youtube.com...

Glenn Greenwald and Dylan Ratigan Discuss Neocon Warmongering for Attack on Iran
www.youtube.com... peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join