It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura story – science unlocking secrets of your energy field

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Article

The article says the Russian scientist in question is Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, a professor of physics at St. Petersburg State Technical University.

I did a search and came up with this interview of him:

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Im only able to watch the first 15 minutes of the video at the moment, but Ill definantly finish it later today. So far its pretty interesting.

I did a quick search over the net and I think I found his research website. www.korotkov.org...

Edit - I like how he talks about how different/bad the food is in the US around 10-12 minutes in. He says too many chemicals are used in food production, for example in chicken production, like antibiotics and medications.

Also, he talks about how medications like prozac are being found in water supply around 13 minutes in.

Final edit - I wonder how all the chemicals in the food and water affect our aura's?

edit on 22-9-2010 by buni11687 because: more stuff

edit on 22-9-2010 by buni11687 because: medication part

edit on 22-9-2010 by buni11687 because: final edit

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The Extraordinary Nature of Water - 6
www.youtube.com...

There are 6 parts to this vid. I stumbled on it and have only watched pt6 .The Extraordinary Nature of Water (Viktor Schauberger)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

And at the very end of the video, he mentioned our emotions affecting other people. In the experiment a person was behind the subject and the subject was affected - right? It wasn't until this part of the video that I thought the discussion was directly related to the OP. Otherwise, I thought the video was a good way to get to know the scientist making the claim.

But I guess what we should take from the overall discussion is that chemicals affect our energy field, and our energy field affects others.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
There are 6 parts to this vid. I stumbled on it and have only watched pt6 .The Extraordinary Nature of Water (Viktor Schauberger)

Thank you for this link!!

Listen to him (Callum Coats?) talk about energy in part 3:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I found some more on water and energy ..On the vid.What the bleep do we know down the rabbit hole there is a section on the subject ...peace Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors. www.whatthebleep.com...

Dr Masaru Emoto has shown that molecules of water are affected by our thoughts, words and emotions. Through this highly visual technique he has shown to the world that the energy vibrations change the form of water crystals. Positive words and images create beautiful crystal forms and the negative creates distorted crystals (quantum pollution). These findings gave rise to the HADO theory. ‘Water; The Essential Spirit of Place’ www.watercrystalstudy.com...

What The Bleep Do We Know (4 of 12) the part about water is at the 5min.mark . www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-9-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: to add last clip

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I wonder if the advancement of this type of technology will allow the identification of simular aruas and why they are simular or different in different masses.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Mind you that:

Emoto freely acknowledges that he is not a scientist and that photographers are instructed to select the most pleasing photographs.
Wikipedia

-v

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another source of information about the human energy field might be Dr. Valerie Hunt, Professor Emeritus of Physiological Science at the University of California, Los Angeles. From valeriehunt.com:

She was the first to develop the protocols and instrumentation necessary to detect and record the body’s high frequency energy fields with the spectral analysis of bioenergy patterns. She discovered the neuromuscular patterns of non-verbal communication and her groundbreaking research has led to the first truly scientific understanding of the relationship between energy field disturbances, disease, emotional pathologies, human field communication and the energy spectrum of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
when the time comes for the general population to have the ability to see auras, it will be a wonderful tool in the courthouse. all present will see whether a person is guilty or not of a particular charge.
but also, a person would be crazy to commit a crime because people would see him or her in their "true light" before they began.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What is the human frequency.
Are quanta jumps being made at every heart beat.
The general aura or life awareness is brain magnetic field sensitive.
A rotating magnetic field can affect the brain making us awake or tired.
We just do not know the human network.
The nervous system definitely does not like high frequency interference
caused by Tasing.
Various experiments even gave Tesla thoughts of image reception
straight to the retina without a screen.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by v01i0

IMO, it is all energy, just bit different. Heat, as well as "auras", are both forms of energy.

-v

Hi v01i0,

Yes! It's all energy and it's all important. So do you think "heat signatures" are intimately involved with auras then?

And I suppose each one of us is composed of a unique aura which probably means that each one of us have our own energy-print.

Hmmmmm....energy for thought.

Toni

Hi Toni,

I do think that heat is connected with aura, what way, I do not know. Why I do think so? I think that each of us has unique body performance - for instance, our speed of metabolism varies, this causes distinct energy imprints if measured. Also, our mood directly affects beat of our heart through Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous systems, so our attitude and mood may be reflected if measured by different energy sensors. Heart is just one factor, also our brains and other organs (their functionality or malfunctionality) affect this imprint. Hence the aura must be somewhat unique.

I would also imagine, that light spectrum has lot to do with energy frequencies we might emanate, when considering the colour of "aura".

-v

Hi V,

Thank you for you thoughtful and considerate reply.

My time online is up for now but I plan to return asap!

Toni

edit on 22-9-2010 by v01i0 because: Links added.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a recent Hollywood movie, I can not remember the name of the movie but it was about this sort of stuff. Is that where it has come from?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This sounds like kirlian photography to me, which has been around for ages. But this would probably be the best science field to advance in.. If we can understand more about spirituality through science, it could lead to developing devices which improve our overall health, and our spiritual abilities.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i personly believe this is sweet

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Have a look on this part of my thread series:
Your Spiritual Revolution IV: Basic knowlege III: The Aura

See you in there...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

new topics