It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura story – science unlocking secrets of your energy field

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Article

A Russian scientist is trying to convince people they can change the world simply by using their own energy. He claims that thinking in a certain way can have a positive or negative effect on the surrounding environment.

To bridge our understanding of the unseen world of energy, scientific experiments are being carried out using a technique called bioelectrophotography.

The assumption is that we are constantly omitting energy. Bioelectrophotography aims to capture these energy fields seen as a light around the body – or what some people would call your aura.

It was discovered in the 1930s by Russian inventor Semyon Kirlian, who realized that by stimulating a subject with a short electrical impulse, you get a burst of light or photons and electrons around the subject

One supposed benefit of this technique is early diagnosis of serious illnesses like heart disease and cancer.

This looks like it is going to be some pretty interesting research. Im hoping this research gets followed by the media. I wonder what will come out of this?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
the russians are certainly ahead of the U.S. in this research, at least publicly. i think most of us can see the white outline a few inches around the body if you look past the body and dont focus. i met a gifted man in brisbane australia once who surprised me (a total stranger to him) with what he saw. he described many colors, what they meant as qualities of my persona, and even told me years ahead of time about a group of people who would develop my healing abilities. this did occur the year he predicted although i had forgotten what he said until 12 months into the training.

so i think its very real, but stand by for some christian knockers. (its the work of satan-ha ha)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
This looks like it is going to be some pretty interesting research. Im hoping this research gets followed by the media. I wonder what will come out of this?

Hi buni,

You must have read my mind because, immediately before I spotted your thread, I was thinking "There's got to be a logical instruction to help bridge the gap to the "world of energy" that moves through us and/or surrounds us to the world of every day, practical application.

Very interesting. I, too, hope the research gets followed by the media.

I've never heard of Bioelectrophotography, thank you for posting about it! I am very interested in scientific experiements that "capture energy fields" or "auras".

Here are some good pictures of auras...

www.extremeelectronics.co.uk...

Peace 'n' Happy Days,

Toni

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I wonder if any other countires than Russia are doing any research into this field as well. Ive spent a little time trying to learn about aura's but im definantly no expert in it or anything. There's a bunch of stuff that we dont understand yet. Maybe this research will be the bridge to a new area of science?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It is true that we radiate energy. Head is one of the main sources of radiation. You only need sensitive enough IR camera to see the "aura". However, I object that there is anything mystical in that.

-v

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I believe there is some kind of energy/force out there that kind of makes things go together. I dont really know how to explain it that well.

I do hope the mainstream media atleast picks up on this a bit. This article came from a newsite that really isnt mainstream, or atleast from what I know of. (RT.com)

I did a search for the definition of Bioelectrophotography and found this as the first sight that popped up. Link

Kirlian Photography is a process that uses pulsed high voltage frequencies & electron cascades to take pictures of usually invisible, radiating energy fields that surround us all.Due to the nature of the Kirlian process only the hands or feet are photographed and not the whole body.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Thermography of the Human Body

Infrared-radiant energy provides new concepts and instrumentation for medical diagnosis
R. Bowling Barnes

Human skin is an almost perfect emitter of infrared radiation in the spectral region beyond 3 microns. This energy may be recorded as a thermogram to yield a quantitative temperature map of the skin. If the nude subject has remained quiet in a cool room for 10 to 15 minutes prior to thermography, the skin temperatures are determined largely by the vascularity of the skin itself and by the heat conducted from within the body. Since, under these conditions, the contrasts which appear arise essentially from the internal sources of heat, the resulting thermograms yield information concerning certain pathological conditions within the body.
Source

-v

edit on 22-9-2010 by v01i0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

This thread is not talking about Infra Red capture of Heat emissions from the Body. That perspective is far too simplistic for what is being discussed here.

This thread is talking about a subtle energy field around our body. It is something that can easily be detected with the use of two simple fencing wire rods used as Dowsing tools.

I do this with clients, and once with a large group in a public park.. so I had to laugh when many other people were in shock to see the rods move together indicating the edge of the 'aura'.. and how our Thoughts altered the circumference of that field when tested in the same way.

Our experiements went much further. We then had people stand over 100 feet away and using their Intent project the body's energy field outward to where I was standing holding the rods. Never fails if you know what you are doing.

And yes I would let some scientists come and watch... I'd even teach them how to do it themselves so they could then go Test it "Properly". And, if I had the means I would make a You Tube video to show you it in action.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Tayesin because: my fingers have become dyslexic after turning 50

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I believe there is some kind of energy/force out there that kind of makes things go together. I dont really know how to explain it that well.

I do hope the mainstream media atleast picks up on this a bit. This article came from a newsite that really isnt mainstream, or atleast from what I know of. (RT.com)

I did a search for the definition of Bioelectrophotography and found this as the first sight that popped up. Link

Kirlian Photography is a process that uses pulsed high voltage frequencies & electron cascades to take pictures of usually invisible, radiating energy fields that surround us all.Due to the nature of the Kirlian process only the hands or feet are photographed and not the whole body.

Yes, that's what I think too...but I don't know how to explain it either. I wonder how it's all connected at a nano-ology level?

I'll check around and see what I can come up with as far as MSM and Bioelectrophotography. Luckily I have Twitter subscriptions from scientific MSM, maybe somethin' will surface?

That is kool about your definition search, thank you for showing me your link. I like it and I will give it more thought.

Kirlian, why does that word sound alien? lol

Can you imagine if we all saw the energetics of our bodies and other matter as well as other energetic bodies as a norm? I s'pose if we were used to it...but then there might be more jealousy problems.

My aura is brighter than yours.
haha

Toni

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

IMO, it is all energy, just bit different. Heat, as well as "auras", are both forms of energy.

-v

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hi there Tayesin,

Yes! Please make a video of your energy field dowsing! You would get a lot of views, I'm sure. I have a feeling that tons of people want to know more about their energy fields and how to use them with their thoughts to improve the quality of life.

I'm sure there's got to be someone who would help get you the media that you deserve!

It's well worth the effort, IMO.

I wonder how our mind/brain controls the electrical impulses it must involve to project energy in whatever direction we choose?

Do you know if there are many like you, who dowse energy fields?

Toni

edit on 22-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I wanted to change 'aura' to 'energy field'.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by Tayesin

IMO, it is all energy, just bit different. Heat, as well as "auras", are both forms of energy.

-v

Hi v01i0,

Yes! It's all energy and it's all important. So do you think "heat signatures" are intimately involved with auras then?

And I suppose each one of us is composed of a unique aura which probably means that each one of us have our own energy-print.

Hmmmmm....energy for thought.

Toni

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

This thread is not talking about Infra Red capture of Heat emissions from the Body.

Correct.

This thread is talking about a subtle energy field around our body.

Wrong. It is talking about the Kirlian effect, which is a well-known physical result of cold cathode emission and not at all mystical, spiritual or gobbledygookian.

edit on 22/9/10 by Astyanax because: a sentence needed to be served out, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Intent and emotion, IMO, continue after physical expiration or "death". Energy doesn't die either.

Coincidence?

So if intent and emotion direct energy, like in the case of telekinesis or shape-shifting or just something every dayish like projecting positive emotion or my "happy place" to others, I think the natural human ability has been mostly suppressed by the powers that be and mainstream media.

Too bad, so sad they say? That's the impression I'm picking up. Well well now that's not very nice is it?

That's why choice is so important. I choose my own energy, to not let other energies impede on my good times.

Yes I radiate energy but can I repel nastiness? Yes I can but maybe not at the same time? haha

There's no gettin' me into a circle to chant my head off. Got to be a better way.

What are we dealin' with here? Is it really "my" energy or is it everybody's energy? Do we share the same stuff?

And there's got to be a limit cuz I don't do invasions. I keep busy with my own energy-balancing act, don't need to soak up transient low- vibes. *talk to the hand*

Anyway so are we talkin' "spooky action at a distance" or what?

Toni

edit on 22-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
My brother could see this...come to find out he was on pcp.
Go figure.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Wow, buni, great find!

Let's put that pos out now!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

He claims that thinking in a certain way can have a positive or negative effect on the surrounding environment.

I think it is common sense that our thoughts generate results in the environment.
This is very exciting research.

I suspect the applications to health care will be paradigm-shifting.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I was a sheptic of Dowsing many moons ago,ant thought it was quackery .Then one day I hired a well driller to get me some water .He told me I should get someone to witch it ..As it turned out a golfing partner of mine who worked for CP Teleacomunitaions as a Dowser,I kid you not. So I got him to come out and do his thing . I marked the spot he told me to and kept in my mind the particulars about what he told me,[there was a small pocket of water at 55 ft. and I should find lots of water at 95ft.] 2days later the well driller showed up and placed his rig where I told him , and I went off to work.
That evening when I got home the well was done and the guy told me he hit a small amount of water at 55ft. but decided it was too little .So he went down to 100ft. where there was all kinds ....The dowser used a bent clothes hanger . Peace

edit on 22-9-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by v01i0

-v

Hi v01i0,

Yes! It's all energy and it's all important. So do you think "heat signatures" are intimately involved with auras then?

And I suppose each one of us is composed of a unique aura which probably means that each one of us have our own energy-print.

Hmmmmm....energy for thought.

Toni

Hi Toni,

I do think that heat is connected with aura, what way, I do not know. Why I do think so? I think that each of us has unique body performance - for instance, our speed of metabolism varies, this causes distinct energy imprints if measured. Also, our mood directly affects beat of our heart through Sympathetic and Parasympathetic nervous systems, so our attitude and mood may be reflected if measured by different energy sensors. Heart is just one factor, also our brains and other organs (their functionality or malfunctionality) affect this imprint. Hence the aura must be somewhat unique.

I would also imagine, that light spectrum has lot to do with energy frequencies we might emanate, when considering the colour of "aura".

-v

edit on 22-9-2010 by v01i0 because: Links added.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I agree, as we know all things are part of a Spectrum. I was specifically ruling out Heat and infra red capture of it's signature.

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by Tayesin

I wonder how our mind/brain controls the electrical impulses it must involve to project energy in whatever direction we choose?

Do you know if there are many like you, who dowse energy fields?

I'm not sure how the physical process works, if there is one. All I know is you simply 'imagine' doing it.. Intend it to happen and it does.

Probably a couple of hundred people have been shown and experimented with this simple method that I would know of. Howmany are sharing with others how to do this is something I don't know.

Yes, I'd love to do a video.. not for kudos but so people can see it for themselves. I have a friend with a decent digital camera that also takes video, but I don't know if that will be good enough to see exactly what happens. Will have a look into it.

Originally posted by Astyanax
Wrong. It is talking about the Kirlian effect, which is a well-known physical result of cold cathode emission and not at all mystical, spiritual or gobbledygookian.

Hi. Yep, I did see the information about that but I figured the research would go beyond the basics of Kirlian Photography as we have known it to date.

And thanks for the information on how this effect is produced. A similar thing is done with what the New-Age Industry calls Aura Photography in that a small charge is used to excite something that is then recorded.

Generally....

When my daughter was small and just into school she complained to me one day about something that was distracting her from focusing in the classroom. That thing was, in her words, "the silly colours around people". I had to laugh at the time and explain to not worry about checking out the silly colours and just focus on what the teachers is saying. That worked for her.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Tayesin because: I missed a couple of people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join