It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Eisenhower, mars project, Time travel, wormholes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

www.examiner.com...

This is an interesting read, she talks alot about staying with the feminine gaia at the same time exposing the fact the government uses time travel and other oddities.

p.s. read the message below the article, talking about remote harrassment and mind control..things which I relate to I guess.

edit on 21-9-2010 by trutherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2010 by trutherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Well at the very least it's an entertaining article. I din't know if it will prove to be true or hoax, but I think being a "Metaphysical" person will make a lot of people question the validity of the whole account. Sadly, most people think we are "Quacks". Oh well.

edit on 21-9-2010 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The time travel machine may one day be available, if scientists were or are already working on it, the outcome will be a positive response to their goals creating something they are aiming for. Nothing is wasted on this universe, it may take decades or generations but they will eventually see their projects and ideas touchable for humans.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Lots of whistleblowers, most notably Robert Dean have told their stories of the Mars colony, teleportation and other things that most people will automatically reject due to their brainwashing by TPTB. I hope it's true, and that in some way our species will continue to survive. Then we need to throw the bums out and take charge of our destiny.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Metaphysical or not, I hope people question the account for coming from The Examiner and being written by the king of tall tales...Alfred Webre.

It's yet another article stringing one long line of BS together with all the favourite elements of a sci-fi TV show.

Bases on Mars and people spying on important names by travelling in time from the future? Every paragraph in this BS article has a red flag flying and buzzer going off.

'Secret Mars colony' Flag!

'Time travelling surveillance' 'Exopolitics' Flag!

Ki' Lia? Flag!

'Survival civilisation' on Mars? Flag!

Ki’ Lia states, “After years of friendship, in the spring of 2006 in Washington, DC, I met her and her new romantic partner, who I will call Agent X. He claimed to know himself archetypally as Joseph of Arimathea/Osiris/Orion and affiliated with different, interlinked secret societies, e.g., Knights Templar and Freemasons. He and Laura quickly formed an intimate relationship, and I helped conduct a ‘Divine Union’ rites of passage for them."
from the article

So Agent X (facepalm) is actually a God of Ancient Egypt and travels through time to establish a US base on Mars?! I can't take anyone seriously who'd believe a guy claiming to be an ancient God or Knight Templar.

Seriously folks...let's look more carefully at the Exo crowd? For the believers of this hokey old BS, the criticisms aren't aimed at you. They're aimed at a successful franchise contrived to separate you from your money, time and logic. They are telling you bare-faced lies and have no respect for you.

reply to post by warpcrafter

Lots of whistleblowers, most notably Robert Dean have told their stories of the Mars colony, teleportation and other things that most people will automatically reject due to their brainwashing by TPTB. I hope it's true, and that in some way our species will continue to survive. Then we need to throw the bums out and take charge of our destiny.

Unfortunately Bob Dean isn't blowing any whistles....he's pulling your leg. He couldn't lie straight in bed. A liar, in other words. At present, nobody's been able to substantiate any of his story...including his claimed military record.

When you step up and 'start throwing the bums out,' be careful. It'd be a damn shame if all that was left were the Deans and Webres of this field. It'd be like the teenager in the horror flicks who locks the doors only to find the monsters are already in the house...

edit on 22-9-2010 by Kandinsky because: I detest Bob Dean

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This sounds like disinfo again to me. Mix truth with lies... I think the Mars colony is true and everything else dinifo intened to make the idea of a Mars colony sound ridiculous and discredit the notion.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
She sounds deluded and possibly demonized. I've seen these types before. Things often end up poorly for them unless they can escape the cult like hold the New Age movement has over them, by repenting of their witchcraft and turning to Jesus Christ.

Whether she had "gone to Mars" or not, she is not in a healthy mental state, I can clearly see.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What really interests me is that she has twins. Twins are a big deal in the illuminati it seems. The twin towers falling also really makes me believe this illuminati business could be real... also.. all these people pushing alien disinfo look and sound like wizards as well.

edit on 22-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
From years of research. (yeah too much free time, no girlfriend, few hours at work)
I think that they have been making flying saucers since the 40's or 50's, I dunno if it's just exotic tech that's been top secret for half a century or if it's really reverse engineered UFO's. Now, that technology must be much more advanced. That's how it works. The secret defense projects are way in advance of what the public has access to. Look at the story of the development of the stealth bomber.

So today these ships are nuclear powered and capable of going extremely fast, into space and beyond. That's my guess. The air force probably has a whole branch that's actually doing all the real space stuff that you would expect NASA to do. NASA is a front, a cover, a totally fake, totally outdated program.

So if they could get to the moon with 70's tech. They can surely get to the moon with this tech. Easy. Even if the moon landing was fake. They must surely be able to achieve it now, easily. I really wouldn't be surprised by a mars base either because mars seems way more habitable than the moon. The moon will make an excellent space station with all its helium 3 to refuel ships. It's an obvious thing. If it isn't colonized now, it will be soon.

Time travel is coming too. They found a shoe print in some rock dated so far back that life might not have even formed yet at the time. Imagine the first person to step back in time, wearing a full space suit, walking on earth before there was life. They found a spring or a screw embedded in a rock too.

The Coso Artifact While mineral hunting in the mountains of California near Olancha during the winter of 1961, Wallace Lane, Virginia Maxey and Mike Mikesell found a rock, among many others, that they thought was a geode - a good addition for their gem shop. Upon cutting it open, however, Mikesell found an object inside that seemed to be made of white porcelain. In the center was a shaft of shiny metal. Experts estimated that it should have taken about 500,000 years for this fossil-encrusted nodule to form, yet the object inside was obviously of sophisticated human manufacture. Further investigation revealed that the porcelain was surround by a hexagonal casing, and an x-ray revealed a tiny spring at one end. Some who have examined the evidence say it looks very much like a modern-day spark plug. How did it get inside a 500,000-year-old rock?

I'll try to find some links
artifacts proof of aliens?
strange ancient artifacts

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I heard Laura speak on the a podcast. UFOnaut radio I believe. The woman sounded completely insane. I am no psychologist, but it sounded like she had scizophrenia. I recommend you listen to the podcast.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My first reply was incredulous. However after researching and then reading what zorgon posted, whose to say.

I just wish the limit of posts to chat was 400.

You'll be hearing a lot more from me!

edit on 26-9-2010 by ArcAngel because: (no reason given)

join