It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site 4: More Secret Than Groom Lake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thomasz
a reply to: gariac

I always assumed background checks would be so thorough that they would be able to work out the likelihood of an information leak, perhaps I'm wrong given the amount of whistleblowers there are now, everyone and there cousin has worked at the NTTR it would seem after reading a few of the forums

What struck me was an interview he gave for a documentary stating that they let him in the groom lake facility and showed him their cool toys BEFORE having him sign the non disclosure agreement. Whether he got mixed up in what he was saying or something I don't know.

Thanks as always Gariac

Your assumption should be correct but we're all human amd not going to catch every single thing. My top secret took almost a year. They interviewed people I hadn't seen since like the 6th grade. So it is thorough. But as many clearances they give out every year were bound to miss some things.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Your right, think of this : if the government wanted to build an underground facility without us knowing all they would have to do is say some small country is building WMD's and let us focuse on that and debate whether we should be there or not while they build the facility behind our backs

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Your right, think of this : if the government wanted to build an underground facility without us knowing all they would have to do is say some small country is building WMD's and let us focuse on that and debate whether we should be there or not while they build the facility behind our backs

Exactly what I was thinking... Isn't that how US government works? US itself has nothing to do with nothing at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

How exactly does some event in the Middle East prevent me from watching earth moving equipment in Nevada?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It wouldn't be the actual event that distracts but the media frenzy such as the news, newspapers, internet etc. That would be reporting about military actions and movement that when you hear something about a military base you subconsciously dismiss it because your mind says its just more stuff about over seas. It sounds simple but stupid but the government has been using that strategy since the Manhattan project

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm perfectly capable of multitasking.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

We all are, im just saying its been proven that the more you do or the more you pay attention to the more you miss

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: rebellion7

We all are, im just saying its been proven that the more you do or the more you pay attention to the more you miss

If you are going to do a diversion for cover, you need to do it near the area of covert activity. An example who be the simultaneous construction of the bunker at the Green Briar that coincided with the golf course construction.

Using your example of an event in the Middle East to divert eyes from digging a hole in Nevada assumes the person watching Nevada gives a hoot about the Middle East.

Then there is the case where somebody is employed to watch your facility and doesn't care about world events, i.e. espionage agents.

From time to time, earth moving equipment goes through the back gate to Groom Lake. It is really hard for this not to been noticed by the locals. But there have been occasions where people on the NTS tour have noticed similar equipment enter Groom through Gate 700. The NTS provides cover for a lot of Groom activity.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Are you new to this world or something? Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join