It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site 4: More Secret Than Groom Lake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
THE MYSTERIOUS SITE FOUR MORE SECRETIVE THAN GROOM LAKE? Site Four is located within the boundaries of TTR, near the eastern border, about 10 miles east and slightly south of the TTR headquarters. Access to Site Four is provided not only from within TTR, but also from a gate on TTR's eastern boundary. From this "Site Four Gate", as it is called, a high quality dirt road (similar to Groom Lake Road) heads east and connects with Hwy. 375. Site Four sits by itself on a large plain. It is easily observed from a number of locations, although from a distance. It is a large complex, spread over several miles, with some of the buildings widely separated. It is also worth noting that while TTR is covered with an assortment of camera and radar tracking facilities, there is a notable absence of these near Site Four, adding to its appearance of isolation. The complex seems of indistinct purpose. There are a number of towers containing various antenna, including steerable microwave dishes, but there are also some towers devoid of antennas. However it does not have the appearance of a Radar Cross Section facility. There are a number of earthen covered bunkers, indicating storage of either explosives or other dangerous materials. What appears to be a main headquarters building was observed, a large two story office type structure. Surrounding it were a number of other industrial style buildings. No airstrip was observed, but other maps indicate the presence of a heliport. Little is publicly known of Site Four's mission or purpose. It seldom even shows up on maps of TTR, in spite of its size. There is a rumor that secret solar energy research is conducted there. However, visual observation of the facility reveals nothing even remotely in the way of solar collection apparatus. Discussions with a former TTR worker revealed a few interesting pieces of information. The workers at TTR's main complex considered Site Four even "more secret" than the main complex. People bound for Site Four had to pass through another gate within TTR before gaining access to Site Four. And oddly, while workers at the main TTR complex were allowed (and perhaps even encouraged) to live in one of the nearby local communities, this was not the case for Site Four employees. They were required to utilize the commuter flights from Las Vegas. Update: A recently released environmental impact report for TTR (1994 Site Environmental Report, TTR), contains a few new clues. While not mentioning Site Four anywhere in the document, it does identify a facility that would be immediately adjacent to where Site Four has been shown on earlier maps. It could account for some of the facilities seen and noted above. This facilty is labeled as the "554th Range Squadron O&M Complex". According to the index of abbreviations in the EIR, "O&M" stands for "Operations and Maintenance". What is operated and maintained there is not clear. The location shown for the 554th O&M complex is about 2 miles west of where other maps have indicated Site Four to be. Also, a bit of unconfirmed information has surfaced as to just what Site Four's mission was (or is, if it still exists). Supposedly, Site Four was a testing location for purloined Soviet radar equipment. This could account for the presence of towers at the facility, some of which were lacking any discernible antennas. They simply had flat platforms at the top, suitable for the installation of various equipment. However, the veracity of this information is unknown.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Could be underground not to far from the above ground site.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I though Site 4 was a Radar test range in the Nellis Range Complex. I don't know if it's really more secret,but I know it is very secret. From what I've read and heard from sources I trust, the site is home to foriegn radars and is used to in flight RCS testing of stealth aircraft designs. If this is true, Site 4 and Groom Lake might even be connected in terms of their purposes.

Is the site highly secret: without a doubt

More Secret than Groom Lake: I'm not so sure about that

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I tried to print many years ago about S-4 but the site got terminated and I had to restart my computer. From what I recall reading, it said that Area S-4 is where they had the secret tests on Aliens and all sorts. And that Area 51 was a cover up. That area 51 is really secured, and that there guard dogs they have, got there voice boxes surgically removed. so they could not be detected when approaching an intruder. Now as for me saying if this is true or not I can't prove that, but I do believe that things are about to change. And that change is the New World Order. Which is real. So if big brother is watching us already, then so be it. I am ready for it. And I dont give up that easy. October next month look up into the skies. You all have to make the decision if you are a leader or a follower. Its your choice now.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
S4 does indeed exsist. Plain as day on Google Earth. Lazar illustrated this facility back in 1989, before Google Earth and the internet. If you look in the mountain range between Papoose Lake and the crater fields you will see two ufo landing pads along with the famous sand textured doors. Or just follow the roads out (west) from area 51 headed to the crater feilds. Turn left at the cross roads and into the mountain range. Your there. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

I am reviving this thread from 2004 with new and relevant information:

www.examiner.com...
(2009) DICK CHENEY TAKEN INSIDE S-4 TO VIEW FLYING SAUCERS AND EBE BODIES

There are also S-4 whistleblowers now:

www.ufohypotheses.com...
S-4 INFORMERS

www.youtube.com...
YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON "S-4 INFORMERS"
edit on 19-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com
I am reviving this thread from 2004 with new and relevant information:
www.examiner.com...
(2009) DICK CHENEY TAKEN INSIDE S-4 TO VIEW FLYING SAUCERS AND EBE BODIES
There are also S-4 whistleblowers now:
www.ufohypotheses.com...
S-4 INFORMERS
www.youtube.com...
YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON "S-4 INFORMERS"

Nice enormous run-on paragraph in the OP.

This is a map, dated somewhat, of the S4 facility east of the Tonopah Test Range. Point Baker is at these coordinates: 37.737120°, -116.468375°
I understand these facilities consist of radar sites used to test against aircraft, etc.

I was north of these facilities in April of 2014, and took numerous pictures:

EDITED TO ADD: against my better judgment, I looked at your links. Sure enough, just a takeoff on Lazar's imaginary S4. As soon as I saw Wendell Stevens, I bailed.
edit on 19-2-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

I visited the range once in April. Car camping near the TTR, I was prepared with a winter jacket and a heavy duty sleeping bag. Also a balaclava plus thermal hat. Tonopah can really be cold in April. It actually snowed, though nothing stuck to the ground.

The TTR and especially Site-4 had that ground fog as seen in your shot. There is a lot more water on that part of the range. Also more wildlife.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

I heard decades ago that the truly secret ET stuff wasn't at Area 51, but at the next, more remote Papoose dry lake bed - S-4. And this was before I'd ever heard of Bob Lazar.

I tended to believe it then, and I definitely believe it know. The ferocity of the disinfo types (who posted above) only add to S-4's credibility, in my opinion.

I've already posted how Dick Cheney toured S-4, and saw the ET bodies and craft. And even today, why do you think all FAA and MUFON UFO sighting reports go to Bigelow in N. Las Vegas? (I think the laughable "inflatable space hotel" idea was just a cover from the beginning.)

And have you ever seen Vegas' straight-up laser light every night from the pyramid of the Luxor Hotel? What other city could you get away with that? Residents have called them to request that they turn it off one night occasionally so that the residents can see meteor showers. The Luxor replies that it stays on every night, regardless.

And if you are out with your video camera around the Luxor some night, shoot some video of what's going on inside the beam. Just birds hunting bugs drawn to the light? Or some little orbs that seem to be receiving or exchanging information within the beam?

Area 51 is old news. S-4 and their ET Technology is loudly and quickly denied. But Las Vegas has always known about S-4. Just ask local investigative journalist George Knapp, who broke both Area 51 and S-4 stories:

www.8newsnow.com...
(2007) AREA 52 (S-4) - THE SECRET SISTER TO AREA 51

edit on 20-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

First of all, Dick Cheney didn't say he saw ET.

Second,I was on Mount Diablo with George Knapp when the final four F-117 landed at the TTR. He reported what John Lear said about the TTR . That is substantially different from believing what John Lear said.

Third, anyone who believe Area 51 is old news simply is clueless to reality. Every year, new building show up at Groom Lake. I have documented this cover the last 17 years.

Fourth, there is nothing at Papoose Lake except dirt and shrubs.

edit on 20-2-2015 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Area 51 is old news. S-4 and their ET Technology is loudly and quickly denied. But Las Vegas has always known about S-4. Just ask local investigative journalist George Knapp, who broke both Area 51 and S-4 stories:

www.8newsnow.com...
(2007) AREA 52 (S-4) - THE SECRET SISTER TO AREA 51

Did you read the article? Other than comments from Lear who continues to try and perpetuate the Lazar myth, it's about the Tonopah Test Range, not Lazar's imaginary Papoose Lake S-4. This - "AREA 52 (S-4)" is misleading.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The whole point of posting that 2007 article off a Las Vegas TV station, about S-4, is that it references others that knew about and were researching S-4 - than just Bob Lazar. So S-4 is NOT just a story Lazar made up. He is just the most famous "insider" to come forward as an early whistleblower.

And the site's early names and general area are not the point either. The comment that S-4 has underground craft storage where the runway just "unzips" for an ET-craft (or TR-3B) to land on an underground runway - and then zips back up - is the exact description I've read in a more current UFO sighting report, from a pilot flying south of Boulder, Colorado.

So this is actually a terrific article from 15 years ago, that corroborates the reality of S-4 and their Alien Technology near Area 51 - above and beyond Bob Lazar. As well as perfectly corroborates these underground runways where the ground just "unzips."

theobjectreport.blogspot.com...
(2013) EYEBALLING THE "NEVADA TEST RANGE" - AREA 51 AND S-4

(NOTE: All the installations in that area - Area 51, S-4 and Nellis AFB - are now officially called the "Nevada Test Range".)

edit on 20-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Nellis Air Force Base (NAFB) is different from the Nellis Test and Training Range (NTTR, not NTR).

There is nothing at Papoose Lake other than dirt and shrubs. I have viewed the area on Google Earth and from nearby hills with a telescope.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The whole point of posting that 2007 article off a Las Vegas TV station, about S-4, is that it references others that knew about and were researching S-4 - than just Bob Lazar.

Others = John Lear. Who Lazar thinks is a kook. Nuff said.

And the site's early names and general area are not the point either. The comment that S-4 has underground craft storage where the runway just "unzips" for an ET-craft (or TR-3B) to land on an underground runway - and then zips back up - is the exact description I've read in a more current UFO sighting report, from a pilot flying south of Boulder, Colorado.

I think both the early names and general area are EXACTLY the point. There is a known facility(ies) east of TTR called "Site 4". There is nothing at Papoose Lake, as gariac has pointed out. The rest of this is the nonsense from the "S-4 Informers". Who consist of UFO convention speakers peddling their crap.

So this is actually a terrific article from 15 years ago, that corroborates the reality of S-4 and their Alien Technology near Area 51 - above and beyond Bob Lazar. As well as perfectly corroborates these underground runways where the ground just "unzips."

Are you still referring to the I-Team Area 52 piece? Nothing in there "that corroborates the reality of S-4 and their Alien Technology near Area 51 - above and beyond Bob Lazar". Other than John Lear's spew. FYI 2007 wasn't 15 years ago.

theobjectreport.blogspot.com...
(2013) EYEBALLING THE "NEVADA TEST RANGE" - AREA 51 AND S-4

Standard well know info, until it gets to the S-4 nonsense. An ancient dirt goat-trail does not = a dirt access road. I have driven many similar roads in the same area, and not only are they tough to even follow anymore, my 4WD quad has a tough time even traversing them. Also, trying to drive across a dry lake that is now underwater would be a really dumb thing to do.
edit on 20-2-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

In all fairness to the "object report", they conclude there is nothing to see at Papoose Dry Lake. And of course, that is the right conclusion.

These dry lakes are only under water for short periods. You can drive a car on Texas Lake. Just watch for bits of brush. The USAF landed a cargo plane (maybe c-130) on Texas Lake a few years ago.

As soon as a dry lake gets wet, you are screwed. Supposedly the surface is incredibly slippery when wet. I don't like driving off road on wet dirt period.

The so-called reluctant to talk about S-4 Bob Lazar will be giving a talk on it at some UFO conference this weekend.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

The so-called reluctant to talk about S-4 Bob Lazar will be giving a talk on it at some UFO conference this weekend.

So much for "not profiting" off his tales.
What's next? He will be teaming up with Annie Jacobsen to write that tell-all book. /sarcasm

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

originally posted by: gariac

So much for "not profiting" off his tales.
What's next? He will be teaming up with Annie Jacobsen to write that tell-all book. /sarcasm

ufocongress.com...

Lazar has a table for United Nuclear as well as a speaker's table. Now I don't think Lazar had a book to peddle, but who knows.

I've never seen the TV show "Archer", but coincidentally this week's episode was Area 51 related. Perhaps related to the "congress." ("Archer" kept showing up in my "Nellis" google search.)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I continue to believe that S-4 exists, the ET Tech component more remote but near Area 51. It's all underground by this point, so binoculars from hilltops won't show you much of anything.

I suppose you debunkers think you are rising to some grand nobility by "protecting National Security" with your continual and elaborate denials. Trust me, Putin and Russia know all about S-4, and some rumors say they even have a TR-3B they captured.

So who you are really protecting are just the American Elitists with their billions of dollars worth of shares in defense contractors, who are back-engineering Advanced ET Tech, and the CARMA program slipping "household" Alien Tech into everyday society.

Unfortunately for you, a few of us have more adherence to the Truth - than getting-rich-thru-lies and disinfo ...

www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org...
LAS VEGAS: NAT'L ATOMIC TESTING MUSEUM

www.jdjournal.com...
(2012) AUTHENTIC ALIEN MATERIAL HIGHLIGHTS NEW "AREA 51" EXHIBIT
(Just scroll down past the first disgusting headlines, which is a standard disinfo "trick" to try and get rid of interested readers.)

It discusses some evidence added to the museum by Russian UFO investigators from the "Russian Roswell" UFO crash. Which, again, can be analyzed as to composition - but with no idea how or why it was made or used.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Nobody is trying to "protect national security" here. We are only trying to protect people from ignorance

Bob Lazar's S-4 story is a fairytale. There is no evidence of any kind to support it. The highest quality aerial and satellite images show no signs of activity or construction at Papoose Lake. No documentation, either leaked or declassified, suggests the existence of any facilities in that area. Of the thousands of people who actually worked at Area 51, none have ever hinted that such a facility was even rumored to exist. Lazar's description of "hangars built into a mountain at the edge of Papoose Lake" fails, not only due to lack of evidence, but also due to lack of a mountain. The nearest hill is some distance away with nothing between it and the lakebed but an alluvial fan (a jumbled scree of sand and loose rocks that would be impossible to excavate without leaving a trace.

Area 51, and indeed the entire Nevada Test and Training Range, never had anything to do with UFOs or extraterrestrials. Most former and current Area 51 personnel laugh at the notion. Others are angry because the UFO mythology has brought so many tourists that many tests had to be postponed or cancelled, costing the government millions of dollars.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join