It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

They won't even let humanitarian aid in without checking, what makes you think they will allow money?

You have to be naive to believe that.

In regards to the aid? What about the aid, I said Palestinians don't need your charity, Europe is part of America, America is paying Fatah to be a puppet, we all know how corrupt Fatah is

Last I checked the news:
West Bank poverty 'worse than Gaza'

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Sorry mate, we all know Palestine doesn't exist, but we also know Palestinian people are fighting against a genocide against them, they are being kicked out of their homes, their homes being bulldozed, a wall has been created in their midst, Jewish settlements are continually expanded, they are continually humiliated, they are continually murdered, tortured, and their basic human rights taken away.

We know Palestine doesn't exist, but we also know Palestinians don't want to live under the Zionist aggression. ehh heard of the two state solution? Ohh who gives a damn about the international community, Zionists are the chosen people, they can't do no wrong.. Ohh wait, they were convicted of war crimes:

They are aborigines and they are being kicked out, they have a right to resist and to fight (with any means necessary, this conflict will continue, until the oppression stops.. Lucky Iran is stepping in, Iran is gonna arm Lebanon, and will support Palestine, and the Palestinian cause. Finally some balance, not that much of a balance but better than drones, tanks and missiles VS suicide bombers

edit on 28-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What do you mean why would they allow money? They have no control over money, it's not physically transferred...

As for Aid, why shouldn't they check aid boxes that could contain weapons?

If the situation in the West Bank is worse than Gaza then that only means that Gaza is doing very well, because I have friends who go to the West Bank to party and shop, and it's not that bad.. Maybe the poorest areas.. But every place in the world has poor places.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So genocide is less than 10,000 dead in 23 years?
This is the worst genocide ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Here is one for you, the donors and what their agendas are lol:

Donors have embroiled themselves in an internal Palestinian political crisis they themselves created when they withheld their aid as a collective punishment to squeeze out of power a political movement not of their liking, which ironically came to power in a fairly and transparently democratic elections that were financed and monitored by none other than themselves.

www.globalresearch.ca...

In regards to container, hahahaha, are you kidding me, who are they to collectively punish the Palestinian people? Who are they to say what they can import or not? IF they want weapons, let them import it, but the Zionists can't handle a fight against Iran, they want to fight the weak, pathetic.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by oozyism

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.

They are destroying the Palestinian culture, by renaming, roads, bulldozing their houses and towns, renaming places, completely destroy any evidence that they lived there once. It is as if they want to foul god

They are kicking them out, and killing them slowly, and they are getting kicked out and dying slowly. That is kinda how the holocaust started. The Nazis, just like the Zionists didn't want Jews, the Zionists don't want Arabs/Muslims..

Watch how the situation spirals out of control, and Gaza becomes a death camp, the final solution was to find a homeland for Jews, the next final solution will be to find a homeland for Palestinians, sad ha.. I can already see the resemblence.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

We give them weapons- The west bank got lots of weapons from us for their police force..

If we give weapons to Gaza they'll just kill Israelis with it.. Why don't you give a gun to someone who wants to shoot you? That'll save all of us a headache

But I agree, they shouldn't collectively punish the Gaza people.. Is there any other way to stop weapon shipments?

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by oozyism

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.

They are destroying the Palestinian culture, by renaming, roads, bulldozing their houses and towns, renaming places, completely destroy any evidence that they lived there once. It is as if they want to foul god

They are kicking them out, and killing them slowly, and they are getting kicked out and dying slowly. That is kinda how the holocaust started. The Nazis, just like the Zionists didn't want Jews, the Zionists don't want Arabs/Muslims..

Watch how the situation spirals out of control, and Gaza becomes a death camp, the final solution was to find a homeland for Jews, the next final solution will be to find a homeland for Palestinians, sad ha.. I can already see the resemblence.

Okay, so even according to you it's not genocide..

Actually, according to your standards it is the Palestinians who are committing genocide on the people of Israel!
My god, how could I have not seen it before...

edit on 28-9-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

We give them weapons- The west bank got lots of weapons from us for their police force..

If we give weapons to Gaza they'll just kill Israelis with it.. Why don't you give a gun to someone who wants to shoot you? That'll save all of us a headache

But I agree, they shouldn't collectively punish the Gaza people.. Is there any other way to stop weapon shipments?

But they wanna kill you for a reason.. Ohh no, wait, wait, there isn't any reason, they are just radical Muslims who apparently got elected Democratically and apparently wants to kill you because of absolutely no reason other then being radical Muslims

They are called resistance fighter for a reason.

Did you say you give Fatah weapons? Ohh wait, you are talking about guns
How about this, when you give Fatah missiles to protect their people against Zionist aggression then you have an argument, or maybe couple of drones to protect Palestinians against Israeli settlers.. Or maybe couple of tanks, and some nukes would be nice, just incase the US tries to bomb Palestinians, then they can drop a nuke in US just like US dropped a nuke in Japan, ohh I mean two nukes..

According to me it is not genocide? Whaaaaa

When you want to get rid of a people, that is genocide. Genocide doesn't have numbers, it is the intention which counts. Funny, Nazis didn't kill all the Jews did they now? Maybe that's why Zionists are murdering, blocking, collectively punishing, torturing, and humiliating Palestinians, the same things which happened to them.

edit on 28-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So you're saying the Palestinians are also committing genocide.. Fine let the "Zionists" (whoever they are) and the terrorists fight each other until they all die, in the mean time the Israelis and the Palestinians will make peace, you can go fight the "Zionists" if you want, enjoy..

Doesn't matter if they have a reason, if someone wanted to kill you because you're annoying, would you give him a gun? I bet you would, but what would a smart person do?

And we're in the process of giving APCs to the Fatah.

Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?

Because I'm enjoying this one sided discussion

Get something right please...

And who are these Zionists? Where are they hiding? What's their agenda?!?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You have been wrong this whole time, you have already accepted that settlement expansion is one of the core reason for the violence, but you media installed bias/bios disallows you to see the agenda behind the settlement expansions.

Good for you, this is the point where we say let's agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I see the agenda.. I'm just saying it's not the driving force to Israel's existence.. Or the Jews, or the IDF..

Yes, they thought they can get all of Israel back in 67'.. They were wrong..

Zionism is dead.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join