It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Well I would have to say yes, just like I support whoever is in office of our country. It is my job to. But on the real, I think the UN is doing what is right and as for our current leader, I think he is doin a decent job so far. As for Bush..... Well he was a money hungry war tyrant.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I think the UN is doing what is right

But you still think Israel should continue to take land from Palistine even though the UN has condemed it??

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

It's not my fault that you made a dumb statement... This is the last time I bother proving you wrong, you should be thankful I even bother replying to your comments.

Current and recent conflicts, right? No problem. These are all on-going conflicts, the date on the left side is the year they began. The numbers on the right side are death tolls. Non of them have anything to do with Israel.

1967 Naxalite-Maoist insurgency India 10,500+ (1,100 in 2009)[5]
1978 Civil War in Afghanistan (5th Phase) Afghanistan 600,000-2,000,000
1991 Somali Civil War (5th Phase) Somalia 300,000[6] –400,000[7]
2003 Civil war in Iraq Iraq ~100,000-1,000,000
2004 War in North-West Pakistan Pakistan 30,452[8]
2006 Mexican Drug War Mexico More than 28,000[9]
2009 Sudanese nomadic conflicts Sudan ~2,500

1948 Internal conflict in Burma Myanmar ~ 70,000
1964 Colombian Armed Conflict Colombia 50,000 – 200,000 [12]
1964 Insurgency in Northeast India India ~ 25,000 [13]
1969 Papua Conflict Indonesia 75,000 - 100,000
1969[14] Communist & Islamic Insurgency[15] Philippines ~120,000 [16]
1978 Turkey–Kurdistan Workers' Party conflict Turkey 45,000[17]
1987 Lord's Resistance Army insurgency Uganda, Sudan and DR Congo ~12,000
1989 Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir India ~68,000 [18]
1995 Insurgency in Ogaden Ethiopia ~3,000
1999 Crab wars North Korea and South Korea ~100
2002 Insurgency in the Maghreb Algeria, Mali, Mauritania and Morocco 6000+
2004 Balochistan conflict Iran and Pakistan 7,000+
2004 Iran–Party for a Free Life in Kurdistan conflict Iran 150-300
2004 South Thailand insurgency Thailand ~3,500
2005 Fourth Civil War of Chad Chad 1,140+
2008 Cambodian–Thai border stand-off Cambodia and Thailand 11-93
2009 Insurgency in the North Caucasus Russia ~900
2009 South Yemen Insurgency Yemen 120+
2010 Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown Yemen 170+

Give up, your statement was foolish and wrong.

P.S
Not even I think that Israel should take Palestinian lands. And I'm Israeli.

You're still wrong though..

edit on 24-9-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

It's not my fault that you made a dumb statement... This is the last time I bother proving you wrong, you should be thankful I even bother replying to your comments.

Its not my fault the thread is discussing current affairs and you wish to delve into history...

But please, by all means, do not reply to me again if thats your wish...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Maybe they should stop using terrorist tactics and maybe, just maybe Israel will leave them alone.

Or maybe, just maybe, if Iran gives Hamas some missiles with guiding system, some anti-tank weaponery, some ground to air missile defense system, the Palestinians might be able to defend themselves in means other than terrorism.

Or maybe, just maybe, Israel should be disarmed of all their weapons, everything, and left with the same BS home-made fireworks as Palestinians, and the same guns, same RPGs. Then give Palestinians drones, Jets, missiles, Tanks, and other advanced weaponeries. What do you think? Do you think Israelis won't use terrorism to defend themselves against a greater power.

Propaganda works in mysterious ways.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Reign02

Or maybe, just maybe, if Iran gives Hamas some missiles with guiding system, some anti-tank weaponery, some ground to air missile defense system, the Palestinians might be able to defend themselves in means other than terrorism.

Propaganda works in mysterious ways.

So, you finally admit your beloved Palestinian “freedom” fighters, are nothing more than terrorists and war criminals?

Now, that's a good start.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

When did I deny it?

I usually argue that they are terrorists and freedom fighters. Just because they use terrorism from time to time, doesn't mean they are not freedom fighters.

My previous post just tries to tackle the Western hypocricy which states that IDF and Mossad is not terrorist, but Hamas is

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

By your dictionary, a freedom fighter is an honorable highly moral person, who straps explosives to his chest, and than looks for the most civilian populated area, preferably lots of babies and moms,
shouts Allah hoakbar an blows himself and everyone else to pieces.

Who exactly are you trying to fool here?
You really think everyone here is an idiot or something?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Are you suggesting a terrorist can't be a freedom fighter?

How about this, you come to my house and bring your family and try ruling my house. I want freedom, you don't give it to me, I fight, I can't kill you, because I don't have any guns, so I go and kill your family to force you to give me my freedom (because your family has no guns also).

When I kill your family, that is terrorism, but when I kill your family, I do it to gain my freedom making me a freedom fighter also.

Someone can fight for freedom in a likeable manner, or un-likable manner. The weak usually try gaining their freedom in an unlikable manner, because they are weak and usually have no other means available.

Get it

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Bravo Oozii. This is a simple truth that many holier than thou apologists tend to forget. When you are backed in a corner, you fight using whatever means you have at your disposal. Not because you are evil and horrible, but because you are desperate and doing what ever it takes to acheive your goals.

I condem suicide bombings. I also condem dropping bombs on densley populated areas full of civlians. I would much rather these two sides get together at a table and *seriously* discuss what it will take to come to terms with each other.

Sadly, that will never happen because Israel must FIRST make real unilateral moves, including removing illegal settlements and respecting the international community. Until then, noone on the Palestinian side would ever be able to trust them at the negotiating table.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I wasn't delving into history, this is a list of current on-going conflicts.
I'm sorry if I was blunt, I just find your opinions to be very shallow, and the way you present them to be disrespectful.

With respect,
Eliad.

reply to post by oozyism

Is this the proper analogy? How about this- you come to my house with your family, I want freedom, you won't give it, I try to fight, I *can* kill you, I have guns, but I can't destroy you entirely, I would, though, if I could.
So instead I kill your family, and not only your family, but I also go for the families of people who aren't coming to live in my house, some of them even support my freedom, I know this does nothing to further the peace talks, but it gives me power and I like it, the more I do it the more my people suffer, but I'm okay, so I don't care.

I can hit the soldiers, I just choose not to.
I can wear a uniform, to distinguish my fighters from my non combatants, but I choose not to.
I can fight in the open, but I choose not to.

Yes, it's called terrorism

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by oozyism

Sadly, that will never happen because Israel must FIRST make real unilateral moves, including removing illegal settlements and respecting the international community. Until then, noone on the Palestinian side would ever be able to trust them at the negotiating table.

Sorry to tell you, but you have a short memory.

1993-4 Oslo agreements: Israel withdraws from Jerico and and Gaza.
Palestinians to win full jurisdiction in five years period over Gaza and west bank, including forming a strong Palestinian police force.

1995 Oslo II agreements.
1997 Hebron redeployment agreement.
1998 Wye plantation agreements.
2000 Camp David – 94% of the territories including east Jerusalem are offered by Ehud Barak.
2005 Israel withdraws from Gaza strip, completely destroys all settlements in Gaza strip, and a few in the west bank.
2007 Annapolis peace talks.

So what is the common denominator to all of this you might ask.

This were all unilateral moves made by Israel. What did the Palestinians do?
I'll tell you what, they did not stop terror acts for one minute. They did not stop the incitement in their media schools or mosques for one minute.

Arafat even had the audacity – on the same day they signed the agreement – to talk on TV and say, “this signing is nothing but a part of the PLO's ' Three stage doctrine' .”
PLO has never revised its covenant that calls for the complete destruction of Israel.

Funny how Mahmud Abbas is doing the same thing.
In July he was interviewed to Al Hayat newspaper and talked about the Arab League Summit where he said the following:

"We are unable to confront Israel militarily, and this point was discussed at the Arab League Summit," said Abbas. "There I turned to the Arab States and I said: 'If you want war, and if all of you will fight Israel, we are in favor. But the Palestinians will not fight alone because they don't have the ability to do it.'"...

Peace ? Moderate ?...yeah right.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Care to show maps showing Israeli occupied territory from 1948 till today to backup your claim?

Bet you don't..

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I need not prove a god ***n thing to you or anyone who sympathize with terrorists.

These are your friends you protect with passion:

www.masada2000.org...

www.chayas.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
homicide bombers

What's a homicide bomber, what differentiates a homicide bomber from a normal bomber, I've heard of suicide bombers so called because their bomb is carried on their body which is used as the delivery system and results in the death of the bomber, but would have thought every successful bomber was a homicide bomber from the highest flying USAF dude to the littlest ied planter??

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

en.wikipedia.org...

A suicide attack (also known as suicide bombing, homicide bombing, or "kamikaze") is an attack intended to kill others and inflict widespread damage, in which the attacker expects or intends to die in the process.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I need not prove a god ***n thing to you or anyone who sympathize with terrorists.

These are your friends you protect with passion:

lol, so no map??
sympathize with terrorists? Many call Israel terrorists so that doesn't work...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

How will a map of occupied territories back up or disprove his claims that Israel's been making real unilateral moves, including removing illegal settlements and respecting the international community?

Or are you just looking for a chance to say "OMGZ look @ all teh ocupid territoriezzz!!!1"?

Edit- and if you need back up for his claims just look any of the events he mentioned on wikipedia (Every heard of it? Big source of information, might want to start using it from time to time, because I'm pretty sure you won't find these events on your facebook...).

Hope this clears a bit up,
Eliad.

P.S- What the heck, you know what, here's a map for you, I'm dying to see what you have to say about it-

www.clas.ufl.edu...

This is exactly what you're looking for.
If you don't know how to read it (it's in French) then you should probably go and learn more about this conflict before posting aimlessly...

edit on 25-9-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I know exactly what they're doing and it makes me sick, sick to my stomach, sick in my heart. I cant understand that there are those that support Israel they way they do. The US itself has given billions of dollars to them which has helped murder 100's of 1000's of ppl. This is pure evil, the Israeli govt is pure evil. These murderers need to be stopped. Even if I believed in the crap, these ppl could never be 'Gods Chosen'.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

In all fairness, they did do a lot to stop terror- Not on Hamas's side, but rather on the West Bank's side.
After Arafat died the people who took over were much more moderate, and so now a days many of the hostile actions that are planned in the West Bank are also stopped by the Palestinian police (With the help of Israel, I'm sure), so at the end of the day there has been improvement, but only thanks to the loss of a radical leader..

I will say this though, after the Oslo accords, for example, the guns and the resources we gave the Palestinian police force were later used against us in the intifada, so they it felt like they used the accords to hurt us..
Also, for example, in 2005 after we evacuated ALL the settlements from the Gaza strip, Hamas just used that to fire rockets from areas closer to the border and he then had much much better range. So again it felt like we gave them something and they just used it to hurt us, but never the less we kept on negotiating..

With respect,
Eliad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join