It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm sick of people who go around justifying Israeli crimes against humanity. It is getting to the point where I just can't take it anymore, it is horrendous and damn stupid how American have fallen for propaganda and still not realizing it.

Many in ATS has woken up, but many, especially the ex-soldiers here in ATS still in the same state of mind as before which sickens me, it sickens me that they go around posting Semper Fi.. Meaning still faithful, or something along those lines.

Wake up:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ExtraordinaryIntelligence

Correction! The term is You're an idiot. No I don't think he's an idiot for pointing out the brutal crimes of the Israeli government.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Correction! The term is You're an idiot. No I don't think he's an idiot for pointing out the brutal crimes of the Israeli government.

I'd tell you to sick these guys on him but, it looks like the mods already took care of it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d75a50e23af.jpg[/atsimg]

The your/ you're thingy is one of my pet peeves to.

Edit to add:

Good post OP, it's great to see America's own diplomats speaking out against Israel.

edit on 9/21/10 by FortAnthem because: Add on topic comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Oh like his Quran bashing countries are any better! Give me a break, the middle east is a # that needs cleaning up.

Lets be honest, if Israel knocked off a few of those misogynistic, stone age, short tempered hell hole countries surrounding them would it be a problem? No. Because Israel is has brains.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

But Israel is in a state of civil war, first it needs to fix its own problems, it apparently has too many.. It has a territory which is not even under its control, which doesn't want to be under its control hence Gaza.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Don't you mean "too?"

I think everyone should check out ifamericansknew.org

edit on 21-9-2010 by tooo many pills because:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

"If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!"

Why is the G.O.D. (Government Of Dollars) aka America, responsible for were others choose to fight over?
These people and their ancestory where at war thousands of years before the G.O.D. United States of America existed.

If G.O.D. wants their M.S.M. (Mind Systems Manipulators) aka Main Stream Media to edit and pick and choose the stories Americans get informed about and the reporting they don't hear or see about, well then, that is on those who re-enforce the G.O.D., isn't it?

I watched the video. I saw soldiers hitting a guy. I've watched videos of homicide bombers killing dozens while scattering their limbs and organs and blood in all directions, too. They are genetically engineered through many generations to fight eachother by all means neccessary, even if it means finding ways to suck in more chumps to fight their battles for them, on both sides, in my sincere opinion.

Why are my taxes dollars responsible for their weapons and their population control methods and ideologies. All this space in the universe and on earth and people feel the need to convince others that some belong no where, and that there is no home for them. The holy land is the holey land, full of holes and people determined to make more of them. I don't think anyone should be permitted to live in Jerusalem or anywhere around there for at least as long as people have been killing eachother over it. That will teach us all a lesson. Then in two to three thousand years we can let people more back into that place .... maybe.

When it comes to what I hear and see on the news, I find more truth on the Science Fiction channel.

these are some of the thoughts I entertain on this subject,
et

Jerusalem

edit on 21-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: the universe is a big vacuum. and some think it sucks? no kidding!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
As my eyes have become opened to what is truly happening
in the holy land my views regarding the jews justification of
their actions toward the Palestinians have changed.
My learning of the true evil behind the zionist Jew has led
to sympathising for the first time with a percentage of
Palestinians. Unfortunately it is my beleif that things are
about to get alot worse and not just for Palestiene.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Lets be honest, if Israel knocked off a few of those misogynistic, stone age, short tempered hell hole countries surrounding them would it be a problem? No. Because Israel is has brains.

Why take out a few countries when taking out just the one, the last one established, would do the trick..

Because Israel is has brains
Sure hope ya aint one of them if you write like that.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Israeli War crimes

If you are sensitive, don't watch, it will make you cry, especially the part where the mom whose daughter got murdered under Israeli drones, runs away in terror after seeing a passenger plane in the air.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think there is now a need to put a disclaimer in any thread regarding Israel. That disclaimer should state clearly that we are talking about the government's actions, no the people of Israel.

It would keep the ignorant name calling to a minimum IMO.

I'm so sick of seeing these videos. How much more proof does an intelligent society need to realize there is a VERY big problem over there. Israel makes things worse for itself. Really it's self fufilling prophecy if you ask me.

That last video above of the women running in terror from a passenger plane it's heart breaking. The trauma one is faced with after such an ordeal must be incredible. Without support of your government and your citizenry on top of that simply makes things worse.

Somebody up there in the power structure really needs to just say it.

Palestinians are in an open aired prison. Pure and simple.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oy, I just spent a couple of hours looking at the IfAmericansKnew.org site and investigating the sources behind their news stories, etc.

The site and the organization appear to be legit. Which makes the new they report all the more disturbing.

Excuse me while I go vomit for a bit.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Everyone should be sickened by this , especially jewish folks as the criminal government of Israel does this in their name.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey gem_man, I thought you visit Israel every month, how is it that you buy into this bull#?

Gotta love IfAmericansKnew.org, it's the worst kind of brainwashing, because they actually try to make you think that they have no political agenda and that they're all just concerned citizens.

So they make a video, where they lie, take things out of context, distort facts, all the while showing you videos of the same couple of events, events that happened 20 years ago, over and over again, for that oh-so-useful shock factor, and voila! You get an angry army of zombies.

What's worse is you guys never even question any of this, not the facts that they present, not the shocking videos, nothing, you never even try to challenge it, and yet whenever and Israel supporter produces a video it is immediately labeled an Israeli propaganda, and believed by you people to be full of lies, editing, and whatnot.

So now every few weeks someone posts the same old ifamericansknew.org video, to get his ounce of attention.

Seriously? Is this what this discussion has come to? You'll take anything you're given for granted, if it fits your agenda, and yet when it doesn't it is immediately ignored?

Are any of you really taking this seriously? Do you not feel that you're committed to finding out the truth about what goes on here? And yet your let yourself be fed by biased information sources, and believe that the rest if bull#.

Will you wake up? Stop believing that everything in this world is a war of good vs. evil? That any war is just evil vs. evil? That you can't always assume that Israel is guilty, and find information accordingly?
How many of you can honestly say they haven't already taken sides? And that no matter what is shown to you you'd rather stick with your side?
How well do you really know Israel?
And why is it that I never see any of you guys posting in threads that show good things about Israel? Like how our court just ruled in favor of building a gay center in Jerusalem, while in America your "Don't ask don't tell" joke of a policy is still standing very strong... Gee, if only american's knew that in the Israeli army you can be as gay as you want and still join the army. You can even be a senator (Well, the Israeli equivalent). Oh, by the way, you can even be a senator if you're an Arab. How many Arabic senators do you have?

Would I be, then, correct in thinking that all Americans are gay hating, Arab hating, Muslim fearing, war starting, black enslaving, obese, capitalist pigs?

No? Then how the hell do you feel it's okay to make the same kinds of leaps of logic about Israel?

Wake up little sheep..

With (some) respect,
Eliad.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

And who would you suggest we listen to? Debka? The AP?

I have been thirsty for some local sources that were not under the direct influence of the Israeli government. I am glad to have found one.

I will always question every news source, though. Every news report is a second or third hand report and facts get lost every step of the way.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
well, no antisemitism accusations? well ... good for the site at least

its fact that israel is controlling the US MEDIA, if anyone can find the thread that a US research institution found evidences about this, its very informative

I dont know if Israel is involved with 911, but, nobody can deny that they were the ones that gained an allied on the war against Islam

next, it will probably be war against Christianism ...

then, war against atheism

oh wait, doesnt this seem like Nazism?

who knows, but my brain cant process why peace cant be achieved by these people; my only guess is that they dont want peace

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, no antisemitism accusations? well ... good for the site at least

its fact that israel is controlling the US MEDIA, if anyone can find the thread that a US research institution found evidences about this, its very informative

I dont know if Israel is involved with 911, but, nobody can deny that they were the ones that gained an allied on the war against Islam

next, it will probably be war against Christianism ...

then, war against atheism

oh wait, doesnt this seem like Nazism?

who knows, but my brain cant process why peace cant be achieved by these people; my only guess is that they dont want peace

Some of them are already fighting against Atheism.
Atheism | Jewish Defense League

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
the real issue here cant be put as jews' fault, its just a bunch of sociopath doing it so they can profit

we cant say a subgroup represents an entire group

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I don't know, what news channels do you have in the US? CNN, MSNBC, etc? You know, just not these blogs, and all these cockamamie brainwashing websites.. Read Ynet.com, it's the biggest Israeli newspaper, and it's pretty balanced.

I don't think I qualify as a news source, but at least there's someone here who's actually in Israel and can stand up to these people who talk about a place on the other side of the world as if they really know what goes on there.
It's as if I'd watch FOX news all day, and then go to the U.S politics forum and say something like "Why are liberals trying to destroy America?".... It's just absurd..

reply to post by Faiol

Why are you all stuck on antisemitism? Get over it, I've never mentioned it, and I'm not going to.

Right, everyone knows the Jews control the media. Who's everyone? You? You and your friends?
And some research institution found evidence of that. No, no. No need to clarify, or back up anything you say with, god forbid, facts. No, vague statements would suffice.
And I don't know if Israel planned 911, BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE!
And what are they coming for next? Christianity? Babies? Unicorns? Rainbows? THE SUN?!

My god, man, you sound like Glenn Beck...

But yeah, I really don't get why these assholes can't get this peace process right.. In the end it all comes down to politics, bargaining chips, negotiations..
A bunch of idiots, if you ask me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join