It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video from Fury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My dear friend FURY has been ripping up the underground circuit and working with some big names. I thought I'd help him get some hits and show off one of my favorite humans on earth.

Behold my faceless homie FURY!!!

From the family of Masked friends here in my area, and soon on your TV.

Like it or not, it don't matter...fact remains FURY whups.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Good song! Fury is now actually working on a project with Bizarre called Something Awful.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjbonez
reply to post by Mr Mask

Good song! Fury is now actually working on a project with Bizarre called Something Awful.

Yeah, I've heard a bunch of the songs with Fury and D12's Bizarre and am excited to see it hit national music stores worldwide.

Thus far, as far as I know, I will be making the album cover. So I'm pretty excited to have my hand at such a thing.

MM

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Wow congratulations, that's great that your work will get nation notoriety. You definitely deserve it man. So what is the cove design going to be?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjbonez
reply to post by Mr Mask

Wow congratulations, that's great that your work will get nation notoriety. You definitely deserve it man. So what is the cove design going to be?

Thanks. Its funny, when I was younger I was buying D12 CDs...now I'm gunna make a cover for one of their members.

As for what it is gunna be- that I can't say. Its FURY's project and I can't go sharing his secrets. But I will say it will be loads of fun to do up. Its very "my kind of thing".

MM
edit on 9-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well, sounds cool and I understand wouldn't want you to share the album cover if it secret

new topics

top topics

join