It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Government Sponsored Disinformation Be Made Illegal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I feel that after WWII and after we employed Nazi's and began the Cold War with Russia we started employing many counter inteligence techniques from both of these enemies. One of these techniques was disinformation.. which is essentially lying and faking information to keep certain information hidden. I am convinced that this technique of disinformation is being used to hide super technologies the government developed long ago. It is my feeling that disinformation is devastating to humanity. When you don't know what to believe and don't know the difference between truth and fiction you enter a realm of insanity. I think this reliance on and proliferation of disinfo has really destroyed our country. Politicians use this tactic too.. lying has become almost isntinctual to all of us..

We have created a paranoid civilization and it's spreadig all across the world. Nick Cook is an aviation journalist and he has uncovered that it appears our government was mutilating cows and making silent helicopters look like UFOs and it appears it was done to hoax the general population into thinking aliens were mutilating these cows. The farmers were terrified and it even put their livilihood in jeopardy. If our government will do this type of thing to supposedly protect our country then who knows what else they are capable of... are they also hoaxing our educational system in order to keep these technologies secret because these technolgies will supposedly destabilize our economy? I am thoroughly convinced many of these people who are claiming the government is hiding aliens are actually government disinfo agents.. people such as Bob lazar, John lear, Richard Hoagland.. Art Bell, Stan Deyo, Hal Puthoff. These people probably think they are heroes.. but I think it's the opposite.

Isn't our country supposed to be founded on TRUTH and Justice? I feel a government that spreads lies isn't protecting us.. they may think they are but in the long run I think it is creating far more problems than it is preventing.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
No they just made this place into a living hell with all these lies they build up. Oh swear to fng god himself that humanity is on a downward spiral of destruction. But I am glad I was invited to this place and just see how bad this place is falling apart all because of ego, greed, and power.

join