It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mount Weather: Secret Underground Complex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This place Called Mt. Weather.. If most viewers that come to this page understand how secret this Mt. Weather was & still is; would know that Mt. Weahter is part of :THE D.U.M.B. Project- Deep Underground Military Base. Around the time of Pres. Eisenhower bases like Mt. Weather were constructed to conceal alot more than Americans really know.
A group called the Majesty Twelve which was Highly classified during the construction period of Mt. Weather also built mt. weather to hide an Alien nation or Alien (1) in which the U.S. was conducting technology trade of some sort from the alien or aliens it was hiding deep in Mt. Weather. During these days of living, not to many Americans were focused on the Government like today, which allowed possibly more and more bases to be built during this time frame.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The United States is under attack from ourselves. The Government is taking over the nation and our freedoms at a suprising rate. We are having all of our rights taken away and most americans are completly oblivous to what is goin on around them. WE NEED TO STAND UP AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK NOW! I do believe that we can fight back if we start now... THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS TAKING CONTROL!
STAND UP AND FIGHT
tell people about what you have learned and spread the word.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Mt. Weather is between Tyson's Corner and Leesburg on Rt 7. That is all you need to know.

reply to post by bullshipper

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
what if its was built for the end of the world and not for war.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mt. Weather does exist, I live fifteen miles to the east of it. The razor wire topped chain link fence has been covered with silt fence but before that one could see some of the facility from the road/appalacian trail. Now pretty much all you can see is the main gate, armed gaurd, x-ray vehicle inspection device. As an amatuer radio enthusiast and fairly techno savy person I can attest to the presence of some of the wildest looking antennae I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The fact that Mount Weather exists is not classified. I do not suggest anyone attempt to enter Mount Weather without proper authorizaion.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello people.....
I've just registered with this site.
My particular interest is Mount Weather.
I have found restriction in my posts on YouTube.
I have intimate knowledge of the ridge in Bluemont, as I have lived there.
There is **MUCH** more to this.
I suspect my account here will be deleted too.
Contact me through YouTube as the terms of service here do not allow me to post personally identifiable information.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here is some little known info about Mount Weather. There is a private airfield located on the estate of Paul Mellon. Paul Mellon is former OSS and the son of industrialist Andrew Mellon who served as Sec. of the Treasury. Mellon did own a Gulfstream jet but the runway is long enough to accomodate much larger planes.

Paul Mellon

It has been suggested that the runway is for Mount Weather, which is only a few miles from Rokeby Frams, Paul Mellon's Upperville, Virginia estate. Mellon died in 1999 and his wife who is in her 90s does not use the runway however it still being maintained.

Here are a couple of pics I took of the airstrip. You can see the Blue Ridge in these pictures. Mount Weather would be on top of the ridge and to the right(north) out of the frame. The one on the bottom shows recent construction(orange caution tape):

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Mt Weather is similar to the old congressional bomb shelter at the Greenbriar in rural Virginia. I know a guy who works there, never thought the base or the underground facilities were a big secret.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMidnight85
Hello people.....
I've just registered with this site.
My particular interest is Mount Weather.
I have found restriction in my posts on YouTube.
I have intimate knowledge of the ridge in Bluemont, as I have lived there.
There is **MUCH** more to this.
I suspect my account here will be deleted too.
Contact me through YouTube as the terms of service here do not allow me to post personally identifiable information.

Hi, I just tried a quick search on Youtube without success - any clues?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Tunnels and underground cities with high speed trains have been in the works for many years. Though originally built for a nuclear fallout, much goes on down under than most realize. Google and ye shall find?

Some of these tunnels have been constructed near geological hot spots. The PTB have the people right where they want them if 'necessary'. Strange idea though quite true.

The 'People' need to take back their sovereign? nations more than they know.

List of 'published' Tunnels around the world.

Underground cities

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey all,

I have said before on ATS that I served 8 years active military. I moved around alot , working on several systems/helos. He were moving blackhawks the the area of Mt. Weather (what reason I have no clue) and repairing some of the craft in the area. Myself and 2 of my counterparts (E-5, E-6 and E-7) had heard about Mt. Weather and the extreme nature of it. We wanted to see the underground city for ourselves. I had been in Colo. Springs and seen Norad with no problem.

I had a Top Secret clearance and had never been denied access to a single military facility. Here is the strange part. We were admitted by the gate guard, we were driving a U.S. Army Humvee, and we actually told him we were there to "check it out". We did not lie. We made it all the way past the main blast doors. We entered the area and were amazed as to the 20 foot thick steel reinforced concrete walls with the MOUNTIAN behind it. We got in the elevator that only went down and 2 un-uniformed men in suits got in with us. They looked at our unit patches and asked us, and I quote, "what in #uc&'s name are you doing in here". My gut said, oh crap, we are gonna get probed. we got to the bottom and it was a "scrubbing" station. We could see the initial area and it looked like a freaking shopping mall. We were scrubbed down (freaking naked) and had to go into a "holding area". They said they were calling our batallion CO and we were in a ishload of trouble. We were told the facility was a "eyes only" facility. We explained our reason for being there and that the gate guards let us through.

His response was "well that is gonna screw their careers". Our CO, and 2 other officers from our unit arrived. They told the "suits" that their guards f'd up letting us in, they drug us out. Were were debriefed. I never had to sign a secrecy release and nothing was on my release when I left the military about that "situation". Nothing ever went in my record and I never heard another word. I really thought at that moment that we were gonna get 'dissapeared". All I can say about what I saw is that that place is a fully functioning city.

I would love to get in there again. Will unfortunately never happen. I am sure there are a few thousand people with reservations when TSHTF that will be there.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I live about a minute away from the mountain, and have my entire life. I've been all the way up the mountain many, many times and there is indeed a very metallic and shiny silver military base around the top of the mountain where armed guards stand on watch, along with a fence with multiple No Tresspassing signs among Miltary Facility signs, with razor chained fences surrounding the base.

There are many, many homes up along the mountain, nothing special, i nfact a few weeks ago I was working on mount weather for a while, cleaning up a house the previous renters left a mess, didn't see anything really odd and I was looking at the sky quite a bit.

Where I live at, from a mountain in Blue Ridge mountains(Mount Weather, aka Paris Mountain is located in Blueridge), I can see Mount Weather pretty much perfectly, it's basically right down 50 about a minute then you can turn into it and start heading up it. Very dangerous and curvy road, let me tell you that much, you make one wrong move and you're going to be flying off the egde of the mountain and probably going to be killed very easily in the crash. I never did like going up it on a multi-ton bus during days where it should have been a snow day...

But yeah, my friend has seen lights fly directly into the mountain, he used to sit out on his farm and watch them, that's how close we live to this mountain which is in Clarke County, in Northern Virginia right by the West Virginia border. We plan to go adventuring and he knows a place where the military surrounding fence is weak and easily broken through, he says he saw a military helicopter dropping off armed troops once and then ran the hell back to his 4wheeler and drove the hell out of there.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Originally posted by Ghost01
It was conceived as part of the Continuity of government planning that would go into effect in war times.

I think you are correct. I know someone who was almost run off the road by several government vans travelling towards Mt. Weather on 9/11.

I just went up to Mount Weather with my camera yesterday. It was pouring rain before we got up there but we waited it out and it cleared up. I took some pictures that don't exist online. I'm going to post them using my photobucket account.

Here's what I've seen and heard personally. I live in Sterling about 25 min away, and my uncle used to work security there back in the 70's. He didn't really say much about it (It's still a secret.), and now he's still working for the government in the IRS (so that's probably not a good idea anyways). I met an Ex-Marine in jail once, and he confirmed everything I've read online so far about the place and what my uncle and grandparents (CIA & FBI) would tell me. Somehow he started telling me about it when I told him my family lived out there.

It's confirmed (as far as I'm concerned) that it is a fully functioning city underground and goes very, very deep underground. From what I have heard, they have everything down there that we have here. As of about 5 years ago (2004), there were 5,000 people living in the mountain that, "basically never leave". Allegedly, even "the money stays in there" because of that reason. They have some sort of "artificial sun" lighting system in there, (Made me think of the movie Truman Show), they have "bowling, shopping, movies, swimming", etc. etc. etc. Almost like an outdoor city, but all to themselves. There was some other stuff he told me about that I can't clearly remember, so I'm not even going to try to say anything that isn't accurate.

I'm not sure WHO within the facility is even aware of what is really going on there. I know that thousands of phone calls can be answered at a time during emergencies. How? Must have a lot of people working there, hmm?

So what my friend and I did was drive up there to snap some pictures and take video if possible. We took some 10 megapixel photos of the front gate, which is a LOT different from the pictures you find online from years ago. Now, they have these two tall yellow pillars with cameras all the way up them. My friend describes it this way. "If they shot out water like a car wash, you could clean your car by driving through there." They obviously can see inside of the vehicle as it passes through, not just regular cameras. That'd be pointless, there are plenty of those around even before you turn in there.

So we drove up, pulled off to the side of the road, took a few shots, drove under the bridge that connects the two parts of the facility aboveground, and then swung back around after taking a leak on someones driveway. This time we decided to go ahead and drive up to the gate and see if anyone would talk to us. We knew that a news crew has been grilled and told to leave. So I just drove through the scanner, went up the hill a little and just kinda parked there. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go up to the gate or not.

So, I just kinda sat there like an idiot until about 30 seconds later, after I took a couple of pictures, a black SUV drove up and pulled behind me at an angle so I couldn't back out. He rolled down his window as I was about to go talk to him. So he asked me, "You know where you're goin'?" I said, "No, not really, just here to talk to somebody." He said, "Are you visitors?" I said, "No, not really, just wanted to talk to somebody about the place, I just heard about it." Then he said, "Well, if you're not a visitor, you're going to have to leave right now." Then I pulled up, he took off, and I turned around and got the hell out of there before I pissed anyone off and got beaten up or got any of my stuff taken.

The End

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here are the pics, click on "Link to external image"

I'm about to leave and go there again to get more pictures of different areas that you can see. Wish me luck.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was going to say, on September 11th, I drove by the road (Blue Ridge Mountain Rd) on Route 7 and there were tons of cops and military up there, guys with telescopes looking East on Route 7 down the mountain, the road was blocked off too. Before that, as I was coming down R7 in Leesburg by the FAA building, there was also a black van, with black tint, black rims, everything was black, everything. It was sitting there in front of the building in the median, faced East towards DC, apparently doing some sort of surveillance watch. There was also a report (bogus) that someone tried to bomb the FAA building in Leesburg, that's what I heard, but that apparently didn't get much coverage with all of the high tech propoganda being put forth. I didn't make it back to Mount Weather, I went at a bad time and traffic is ridiculous here, I'll go back another day and get more pics. I did get detained by CIA today though when I drove up to one of their buildings asking what kind of building it was, I said I was looking for a job and wanted to know who worked there. Ha ha, they checked me out and let me go after some questioning. That's all for today, until next time.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What I find disturbing about this is that it isn't a military installation but rather a FEMA installation according to the pictures

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join