It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen Grayson to supreame court foreclosure document fraud must be investigated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
excerpt from letter

I respectfully request that you abate all foreclosures involving these firms until the Attorney General of the state of Florida has finished his investigations of those firms for document fraud.

link
grayson letter

there is now two instatutions that dont have legal standing to foreclose that have been doing just that and it turns out they are unlawfully eviting and selling homes

every american should be aware of this pre meditated fraud perpatrated by the bankers against the people of your nation

links
www.businessinsider.com... d-by-banks-and-government-2010-9

______beforeitsnews/story/183/783/Grayson_Calls_Illegal_Foreclosures_Largest_Seizure_of_Private_Property_Ever_Attempted_by_Banks_and_Government.h tml

finally someone is looking into the fact its against the law to foreclose is some states without a judgement and legal standing in a court of law

if this court follows the law then this will be epic

with the mers decition on illegal foreclosures and now this the banks are being made to follow the letter of the law

xploder

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

This has been going on for awhile. Grayson had nothing to do with it. He is just now jumping on the bandwagon.

About a year and a half ago some courts have been holding up the bankruptcies because the lienholder is the only true entity with standing. With the creation of the mortgage derivatives, the true lienholders are a lot of times not the actual banks that are collecting the payments. They have sold those liens into the derivatives. Now with those being swapped, traded, and now billions added onto the accounts of like Fannie and Freddie, who actually holds the liens?

We do, the American Taxpayers. But there is sometimes no way to trace the note, this is where this is coming to a ..

edit on 21-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: fix sentence, to make sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

hiya

you are 100%
important thing to note about all of this is that fact that we have 1 politician jumping on the band wagon who is trying to look like the good guy
thing is this will encourage more band wagon jumpers and soon any politician not trying to help will be labelled as in the pocket of the bankers
this type of sea change starts with one then two then nobody wants to be last onto the bandwagon because it will be to late and no room

thank you for your post as i respect your opinion

first the mers now this
maby the RAP claim to stop foreclosures is going some where after all?

xploder

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

There is a lot more going on that I believe is associated with RAP.

Too many coincidences IMO.

I believe there are things happening that if you think of the RAP movement and look at the national scene, you would see what I mean. I am talking about people, movements, politicians, state legislation etc. I am still sparingly optimistic.

I have seen things that seem like different components are coming together pushing the same move.

Like I said, sparingly optimistic, we all know the forces against such a thing are enormous.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Everyone needs to know that they own their home already and banks have no right to claim since they sold the note and cannot produce the original document. First, your signature pays off the mortgage at the closing table. Yes, your signature is the REAL CURRENCY. Just do a search on United States Bankruptcy of 1933 and HJR 192 as a start to understand how things really come together and what they don't want you to know. They allegedly foreclosed on my home and took me to court to have me evicted. I stood my ground and asked them to bring forth the original contract and they couldn't. I then stated that they were acting in fraud if they could not do so. Nonetheless, the judge ruled in their favor. I then added the judge as party to the case and moved it to the next level. I placed a Petition on the record requesting that all parties bring forward the original contract within a certain time or they would be in dishonor in commerce and in default. None of the parties could do so and eventually, after serving them a few notices, I placed liens on their properties as well as my own, thereby establishing first lien position. They are not happy about this as it shows up on their credit report as well as locks down all of their assets; the worst that could be done in this downturning economy when everyone is looking to sell their real property. In short, It appears that I not only have my property locked up but also the assets of the bank, the bank ceo, the foreclosing attorneys office, the foreclosing attorney, two judges, the state, the state troopers (who tried to evict me). People lack knowledge and that is why they are losing their homes. I can expand on this more later but this is real stuff that, if everyone knew, would turn the table really fast. Just remember that the system is against the little guy but the system is run by other little guys and when you attack them personally you lock up the board! Not expecting a Christmas card from any of these guys this year (lol)!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by joehill2012

i comend you on the actions in law you have taken
this information if shared widly can stop the avalach of foreclosures wiping out the american economy
i remember a story of a court case where the home owner after askin the right questions of the bank manager
eventually the bank manager admitted that the bank created the money as a book entry when the morgage contract
was signed by the purchacer meaning the bank could show no loss
there was more to this but thats the cut down version
am going to find and post

xp

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you XPLodER,
The case I think you are referring to is the Credit River Decision. That was a powerful blow to the status quo. That judge died shortly after in a "fishing accident". But there are other resources that explain what really happens when you sign the closing documents. Do a google search on The Don Quiote Foreclosure Manual or COMMERCIAL LIENS; A MOST POTENT WEAPON. I did months of research to acquire a certain level of knowledge to fight this corrupt system and I did it without an attorney. All one has to understand is that the courts are administrative courts operating under the laws of admiralty (commerce) and under contracts. So every time you go into a courtroom, pay attention to the flag and how they begin the session. When you go past the banister that swings back and forth, you are actually boarding a ship and are then out to sea. The judge then acts as captain of the ship and contracts with you. When he or she calls out your name, they are actually calling out to a corporation that is represented in all capital letters. When you respond and say I am here, you just entered into a contract and gave then authority over you. Take a look at your driver's license or any document that you have that relates to commerce (bank statements, utility bills, etc). The name is always in all caps. This corporation was created using your birth certificate when your mother registered you to the state. Your license is nothing but a contract. It has a picture of you, the all caps name, and a signature whereby you agree to be the corporation. That is why every time a cop pulls you over the first thing he asks you for is a driver's license (contract). What he is asking is for you to show him if he has authority over you. That is because all of these government entities are actually corporations controlled by wall street and the elite and they are there for profit, not justice! If you go to Dunn and Bradstreet online and type in your state in the company search block and fill in the appropriate state info, you will see for yourself what they have been keeping away from you. These corps are all in capital letters and are posing as government while operating under the "color of law". They fall under the Uniform Commercial Code as do we and it governs contracts. So most interface you have with a government agency, whether it be court (civil or criminal) or law enforcement involves contracts. When a cop asks if they can come in your house and you say yes, you just went into contract with them and gave them authority over you. But if you tell them that you are not the all caps name and cite UCC 1-308 then you are retaining your God-given rights as a living, breathing man and can place the contract back on them to honor your rights and hold them in dishonor in commerce and default if they do not. You could then take steps to own them and their assets based on their default (that's precisely what the IRS does to us everyday). Anything they do to you, you can do right back because a corporation is just as liable as you and me. Just gotta know how to lay your hand down gracefully via petitions, thus contracts in commerce. I could go but I don't want to get too long winded. Anyways, Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by joehill2012

Doing all this that you suggest is a real sure way to find yourself going to jail. This is hideously bad advice and not even remotely true. It really isn't helpful to be offering fellow ATS'ers legal advice that will land them behind bars.

I don't have a lot of patience for Grayson since reading about his attempts to violate some woman's 1st amendment rights in regard to a web page that she had and that he didn't like. That said, maybe in this case he can be of some value in causing others to take a look into this issue and get a stop put to the illegal foreclosures.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

i think the amount of foreclosure proof homes is now up to aprox 80 million homes
the law when studied can be a powerful thing
i do not want anyone to go to jail so please consult a lawer in all legal cases
the truth of the legal system requires study on the part of the people
there is a system not taught to people and this seams crazy because these laws affect us all throughout our lives

cetain law principals should be taught in school like maths is

how can you obay the law if you dont know how it is and how it works

xp

new topics

top topics

join