It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Base on Earth Sanction by Officials Since 1954

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ET BASE ON EARTH SANCTIONED BY OFFICIALS SINCE 1954 CONFIRMED By Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D. In July of 1952 the world was electrified by large newspaper headlines and photos of squadrons of UFOs flying repeatedly over the nation's Capital in Washington, DC. Four months later WW II General Dwight Eisenhower was elected President. The same month President Eisenhower took office (January, 1953), the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence (OSI) was ordered to determine if UFOs were interstellar vehicles. OSI convened the Robertson Panel of scientists, which recommended expansion of an Air Force study of UFOs, Project Blue Book. A year later, in April, 1954, as documented by Gerald Light, President Eisenhower made a secret trip to Muroc Field (now Edwards Air Force Base), in the California desert, accompanied by generals, reporter Franklin Allen of the Hearst Newspapers Group, Los Angeles Catholic Bishop James McIntyre, and others. The President had previously arranged to be in nearby Palm Springs, CA, purportedly for a golfing vacation. He "was spirited over to Muroc one night," while reporters were fed the cover story that the President had a toothache and needed to see a dentist. While at Muroc Air Field, Eisenhower was present while an extraterrestrial disc landed. Several Star Visitors emerged to converse with the President and the generals. The extraterrestrials requested that Eisenhower make the public aware of extraterrestrial contact with Earth forthwith. The President protested that humans were not ready, and needed time to be prepared for adjusting to this stupendous reality. By the end of the following month, May, 1954, President Eisenhower's CIA Director, Walter Bedell Smith, Prince Bernhard of Netherlands, David Rockefeller and other top world financiers, later-Secretary of State Dean Rusk, later-British Minister of Defense Denis Healey, and other Western power leaders convened the inaugural meeting of the Bilderberg Group, "a means of Western collective management of the world order." One of the early items on the Bilderberg agenda was extraterrestrial contact. The following information was disclosed to me by a confidential reliable informant, who previously worked on contract for the National Security Agency, and maintains connections within the Intelligence community. This information has been confirmed by a second source, Dr. Michael Wolf of the National Security Council's unacknowledged subcommittee, the MJ-12 Special Studies Group. The report which follows is not "leaks", but rather based on releases of information which are part of the Acclimation Program, an official though unacknowledged U.S. Government policy of "processed release of information", as Dr. Wolf describes it. Shortly after establishing itself, the Bilderberg Group collaborated with the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), another international policy body devoted to world management, concerning the problem of adjusting humankind to extraterrestrial presence. Bilderberg and CFR decided jointly in the mid-1950s to enter into an arrangement with the extraterrestrials: The ETs were given an island in French Polynesia as a base on Earth. This arrangement afforded them an opportunity to monitor closely Earth cultures and behavior; and it permitted Earth governments a way to monitor extraterrestrial culture and behavior. "It became an on-going experiment," as my former-NSA informant put it. He adds that when official public announcement of the extraterrestrial presence occurs, "they will be the ones introduced to Earthlings; 'Oh, by the way, we want to welcome our neighbors from the Pleiades, who by the way have been here since [the beginning of Earth] time, but [are] actually living in our place, date, space and time.'" "They are the diplomatic corps." My ex-NSA informant reported that the U.S. particularly held out for many concessions before agreeing to the arrangement. (He did not specify what those concessions were, but history subsequent to 1954 suggests that what the U.S. obtained was the lion's share of extraterrestrial scientist consultants, to assist American scientists in understanding and adapting exotic ET technologies into such devices we now know as the computer chip, fibre optics, lasers, gene-splicing therapy, cloning, night-vision equipment, super-tenacity fibers (such as Kevlar lightweight armor), aerospace ceramics, Stealth technology, particle-beam devices, and gravity-control flight.) NSC's Dr. Michael Wolf has previously revealed in his book The Catchers of Heaven that he worked with ETs as part of his governmental duties. "I met with extraterrestrial individuals every day in my work, and shared living quarters with them," while doing research at extremely-classified underground government research laboratories. He added, "Zetas work in underground facilities, as requested by the U.S. Government. The ETs are not breaking the U.S. Government-Zeta treaties, but the Government has broken treaties by mistreating ETs, and trying to fire on UFOs." Dr. Wolf also described working with very human-appearing races dubbed the Nordics and Semitics. He said, "The Semitics and Nordics come from Altair 4 and 5 and from the Pleiades [star systems]." Wolf also disclosed that in 1954 the U.S. had four extraterrestrial corpses in the "Blue Room", Hanger 18 at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio. These bodies came from a series of retrievals of downed UFOs. "The first UFO came down in 1941 into the ocean west of San Diego, and was retrieved by the Navy." (The Navy has held a leadership position in UFO matters ever since.) Between that and the first publicly-announced Roswell UFO crash in 1947, Wolf says there was another crash in 1946, as well as two other crashes in 1947. SECRET US/USSR MANNED SPACE STATION IN ORBIT FOR PAST 30 YEARS DISCLOSED WRITTEN BY DR. RICHARD J. BOYLAN In a report earlier this year, I wrote that in 1969, Apollo 10 astronauts Stafford, Cernan and Young were the first to approach an extraterrestrial beacon (dubbed The Monolith) and film it. Now, with additional information, I can add that they were not, however, the first astronauts to spot this ET beacon. That Monolith was first sighted by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, in 1961. He was followed that same year by American astronaut Alan Shephard, who also sighted the beacon. It turns out that sighting the beacon was not that unlikely. My NSA informant says, "There are billions of them floating all over." Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons." Ignore those Boeing commercials and the NASA press releases about how America "soon" will have its own first manned space station. My ex-NSA informant revealed that there has been a manned "deep space platform" in orbit above Earth for over thirty years! "It [has] had three-manned [American] crews as well as Russians 'on' since '68!" He further states that since 1973, the space station received additional extremely-high technology, "and has had upgrades since." His disclosures confirms reports I had heard previously from former military officers about a secret space platform in orbit. This disclosure makes clear, as does my earlier report about a secret military astronaut program retrieving the "Apollo 10" Monolith in 1972 for study, that the Cape Canaveral Space Shuttles launches and the "first American" space station on NASA's drawing boards are just government "cover" programs. Such programs have served to deflect the public from becoming aware before now of the existence of a black-project military space station and classified military craft which can go well past orbit into deep space. The ex-NSA informant, who provided information on a secret U.S.-USSR manned spacestation in orbit since 1968, now has furnished me additional details about its operation. The space station has been serviced by secret military spacecraft long before the first American Space Shuttle flew in 1981. In 1988 previous spacefaring vehicles were superseded by the "Nautilus", a spacecraft with a rounded delta shape built jointly by special projects divisions of Europe's Airbus Industrie and U.S.'s Boeing Corporation. Nautilus has a propulsion system which utilizes magnetic pulsing. Nautilus-type craft make twice-weekly trips up into space and back, to service the secret international space station. The Nautilus is based in Utah. (Although my informant did not identify the base, the likely candidates are the Dugway Proving Ground, Utah, or Hill Air Force Base Range.) Nautilus-class craft were also used at the beginning of the Gulf War, to penetrate Iraqi airspace from space. Soon thereafter, Stealth aircraft took over covert penetration operations.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
i just think this is too good to be true

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The extraterrestrials requested that Eisenhower make the public aware of extraterrestrial contact with Earth forthwith.

I've never heard that before. Seems like the orginator of these articles is/was slightly pro-alien.

Two major reasons I can think of why the 'aliens' want to postpone being made public (officially and undeniably):

1. Needed more time to perfect the genetic hybridization process, splicing alien DNA with humans. Perhaps the aliens even want to make themselves look human in order to convince us that they are our original ancestors, or that they even 'created' us (genetically engineered us by combining their own DNA with the proto-men on Earth, ala Sitchin).

2. Waiting for reinforcements. Much easier to colonize the planet after the mother ship or Planet X/Nibiru arrives.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language........

I wanna know more about these beacons, that math language I wanna see. I have no evidence against this article, maybe 1 day I can own my own flying craft to get my from point A to B in record time.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
if the aliens wanted the president to tell everyone that they exist, why do the aleins let the government cover it up, especialy when it is looking like the government is planning to dominate people with a new world order

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No sane person or organization is trying to dominate the people, at most they want your money and/or support(elections...).

The government is here to maintain order, prevent chaos, and help those in poverty. The church can do this too.

I believe our civilization can handle this kind of news without a problem, many already believe without a shred of evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was going to comment on this but it seems my gut is full of too much Romulan Ale and my Klingon Tarq wants out to use the restroom.

On the high side, why not? They could have hidden the cost under the guise of the Apollo program. That cost billions. Anythings possible in this world.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I must admit that this infomation does read like a script for a Sci-Fi show but you can nenver disscount anything.I would however like to see some proof to help me belive the infomation.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe the national debt doesn't really exist maybe its a way of covering up our expense account.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Name of Secret USA/USSR Base:

Takohama (situated on border of USA/Canada, Great Lakes).
Established circa 1953/54, destroyed July 1969 (day after Armstrong and Aldrin walked on Earth's moon).

I have a number of quotes (in paper form) by American Generals and Russian scientists regarding this facility. I'll post them tomorrow.

I also have a surveillance video of the OLSEN-2 "Guest" from 1969.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Ixataar]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Apologies guys, I spelt it wrong.
Its Takohamo, not Takohama.

Quotes From Personnel Involved;

�Takohamo: that word made me shudder till the 20th July 1969.�
- Professor A.A. Virskaia (USSR Scientist)

�There is no connection at all between Takohamo and the 20th July 1969.�
- General J.D. Rowen (USA)

�Takohamo was evacuated in 1968. The archives have been destroyed. Now nothing can be proved.�
- Colonel D.H. Lane (USA)

�The research pursued at Takohamo was completed on the 20th July 1969.�
- Professor H.G. Wellmind (USA Scientist)

(Code from 1969 surveillance video of �OLSEN-2�)
IB � Rgt
38 � 427

The History of Takohamo (As Divulged To Me�)

In 1961 the first (documented) meeting between USA military personnel and a particular race of extraterrestrials took place on the Takohamo Plateau, which is (or WAS) an area on the Canadian/USA border, near the Great Lakes. During this meeting 3 humans were �exchanged� for 3 aliens. As a result of the meeting, the Takohamo Military Experimental Camp was created in a joint USA/Soviet effort to establish superiority over their alien visitors. That the USA and Soviets put aside their �Cold War� differences to work on this project in total secrecy is astounding enough, and begs the question � what were they trying to achieve?
In 1967 the ETs returned (without the exchanged humans). By now, 1 of the exchanged aliens had died (as a result of the experiments) and the other 2 had escaped the Takohamo Military Camp, obviously fearing for their lives. The game of �interplanetary double-crossing� was in full-swing by now. The ETs demanded the return of their own, but the USA/Soviets claimed that all 3 �exchangees� had escaped the Takohamo facility. An ultimatum was given by the ETs to the USA/Soviets that all 3 be returned to them within a year. Desperate to avoid any exposure of their real intentions the USA/Soviets mounted a campaign to locate the 2 escaped ETs. After months of searching, �OLSEN-2� (codename for one of the escaped aliens) had been located. On these surveillance tapes OLSEN-2 waited by a window 24 hours a day, obviously waiting for a signal or waiting for rescue. The USA/Soviets decided that they would not approach OLSEN-2, and couldn�t locate OLSEN-3 (the other ET escapee). A year later, in October 1968 the ETs returned once more. The USA/Soviets claimed that all 3 ETs were unable to be found, and as a consequence of this, the ETs destroyed the (majority of the) Takohamo Experimental Military Camp (with severe loss of human life) in October 1968.
OLSEN-2 was monitored for the next 9 months, until 18 July 1969, when it was decided that OLSEN-2 was no longer useful in the USA assault on the Earth�s Moon. In fact, OLSEN-2 became a THREAT to the Apollo 11 mission. OLSEN-2 was assassinated by USA military personnel on 19 July 1969. On 20 July 1969, Neil Armstrong walks on Earth�s Moon. On 26 July 1969, the USA was �officially� warned by the aliens to �stay off the Moon�.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Any more specifics on the location of this base? Interesting post

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If they can travel between the stars, I doubt having a base on the surface of the Earth would be too big a deal. They could just as easily be on the moon or Mars or hiding as a piece of spce junk.

Seems needlessly complicated.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I beleive it, why not have a secret space station for all these years? My ex-brother-in-law was in the air force with high security clearence and we were talking one day about space and I asked him about UFO's, his comment was, dont be closed minded about them, because they are for real, he has seen hundreds of them around his missle base. He also said that if the public actually knew what we(the US ) had they would be shocked!!!
At the time of this conversation, which was in the late 70's, I remember there was a story that was in the news for only 1 day and never heard anything about it again...it was about a top secret plane what was invisable to radar!!...which we know now is the stealth fighter plane..........I mentioned this story to my brother-in-law and he said, remember the tv show Star Trek, well there you go!!, he said he couldnt say anything else............do you beleive?...I do..........but pictures would be nice!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Posted by AboveTopSecret.com;
�My NSA informant says, "There are billions of them floating all over." Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons."�

�Are Pulsar Signals Evidence of Astro-Engineered Signalling Systems?�;
www.newfrontiersinscience.com...

[edit on 4-7-2004 by Ixataar]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
OLSEN 2 and OLSEN 3......hmmmm....man there has GOT to be a good Olsen twins joke in here somewhere...........*TRG searches all around the known television networks*

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
From;
www.space.com...
August 10
MILITARY EYES PULSAR NAVIGATION NETWORK
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is delving into creation of a �Pulsar Network� for satellites to know their exact whereabouts in space and time.
The idea is to create a celestial seasoning of sorts, adding a little pizzazz to the Global Positioning System (GPS) constellation of satellites in Earth orbit.
�We�re on our way�basically creating a pulsar network,� said Tony Tether, Director of DARPA during opening remarks at the Small Satellites: Complimentary or Disruptive Technology conference, being held this week at Utah State University.
The effort is dubbed X-ray Source-based Navigation for Autonomous Position Determination (XNAV) Program, and is being spearheaded under DARPA�s tactical technology work, Tether told the audience.
XNAV is a research and development look into an autonomous position, attitude and time determination system using celestial sources in the X-ray band of the electromagnetic spectrum. The goal of this program is to prove the feasibility and viability of the use of celestial sources, pulsars as well as neutron stars for position, attitude and time determination of low Earth orbiting spacecraft.
Such a capability would provide an autonomous backup system to military navigation and communication satellites. Using XNAV, a satellite in space will be able to find where it is using pulsars.
In the GPS world there�s a term called �Dilution of precision� - a measure of the quality of the GPS data being received from the satellites. �I don�t think we�ll have that problem with pulsars,� Tether said. �First of all, there�s lots of pulsars,� Tether said. �What hasn�t been done is that they haven�t been characterized. It would be useful for anywhere in the solar system�a great way to navigate around, all over space.�

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
From;
www.rednova.com...
�In effect, pulsar signals may be used like "GPS in space," said Tether.
"We're on our way, basically creating a pulsar network. We're characterizing the pulsars."�

And;

�Pulsars are accurate, with dependable frequencies, and are in fixed locations � much like GPS satellites.
In effect, pulsar signals may be used like "GPS in space," said Tether.
"We're on our way, basically creating a pulsar network. We're characterizing the pulsars."�

And;

�"Designed by several contractors, what the government owns is the interface," he added.�

Well, Pulsars are Alien Beacons.
Simple.
A Galactic GPS.
About time the crap Pulsar Astrophysical Theory was forgotten...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The Semitics and
Nordics come from Altair 4 and 5 and from the Pleiades [star systems]."

Exactly were is that and how far is it?

Thats some pretty nifty info their, It looks like their trully a Federation of Planets after all *tear*

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My Pulsar/Wormhole Theory (A Work In "Progress");
eaglesdisobey.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join