It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by RKWWWW

What makes you think that just because you dont have proof of a base that was mentioned by employees even if what they said cannot be confirmed, so what makes you think it is certain it doesnt exist? There could be just like Los Alamos a normal base free of the things Castello said.

And why would someone whether under the real or fake name 'Thomas Castello' hide himself, to sound more credible in the lie !?

Extraordinary proof, WOW, so if we go by that logic one has to deny the existence of high power/ high tech militarycraft because you've never seen any proof of it? Well good luck getting one from secret facilities haha,

And you know I dont claim it certain that it exists, I just put it under the same flag as those black projects. Dulce base has the exact same possibility as any of them. Now go deny the projects too because you dont have the papers on it and say they dont exist...

We are not discussing if there are enough facts to support the belief there are black ops and "secret" military weapons in the US, are we? We are specifically discussing Dulce. Now you are playing a version of "moving the goal posts". I guess when a person realizes that he has no reason for holding the belief that he does you can expect one disingenuous tactic after another.

edit on 17-11-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Paul Bennewitz, Schneider, Castello without mentioning the less credible Icke, Commander X who are nothing but 2nd hand information.

It's funny how someone thinks either all has to be true or others think all has to be a lie. How about some of these stories true?

I am not arguing that there is doubt in its existence, I myself am not believer in ETs on Earth or all these secret society conspiracies, However I take SOME of them as possible.

And I am arguing your 'certainty' that it doesn't exist as if you can say for sure it does not. The proof isnt enough to make it certain but is enough to make it possible FIFTY FIFTY

I'm only 50% believer and 50% skeptic, IM A HYBRID you are 100% skeptic you are as bad as hard core believers lol.. Best I can advise you is shut up and dont claim something is so when you dont know
edit on 18-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Where are you RWWWWWWWWWWWW?

What about people being silenced and threatened by so called Man In Black or whatever you want to call them? Is this a myth too? Also dont you know that Schneider's wrapping around his neck shows he couldn't have done that alone? And the taken documents and things from his home that he showed on lectures only hardens this claim?

Why some of you from being skeptic have to ignore the obvious and go in wild claims to say what it is not.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If we are holding so many aliens prisoner and they are so much more advanced than us then why dont they try to rescue them? Isnt that what we would do? Surely it would be as tricky rescuing a peanut from a hamster?

anyway, interesting read ...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What about people being silenced and threatened by so called Man In Black or whatever you want to call them? Is this a myth too?

No that's not a myth. Dulce is though.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Also dont you know that Schneider's wrapping around his neck shows he couldn't have done that alone?

Link me to a qualified person, perhaps another coroner or a forensic scientist, who has reviewed the Schneider autopsy and is willing to stake their reputation on disputing the results of the autopsy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You would think after all these years, somebody would have ordered his death certificate.
Then again, Dulce people don't want facts.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
You would think after all these years, somebody would have ordered his death certificate.
Then again, Dulce people don't want facts.

And they would get the certificate? Look we arent arguing how true/untrie Schneider is, point is all on the Internet is fake and does not represent what it is supposed to be, just like I told you in the other thread. There is no way you will get that information ALIVE for the public.

Just like you do not know what exists and what not, you cant be sure whetehr the base doesnt exist, just like you cant be sure it does. That's what im saying, claiming something does not as if you know when there are things to suggest it as a possibility (we arent talking about completely based on nothing) best you can do is keep it to yourself.

Dulce people, I dont know them, I only evaluate what people either friends of such employees or who are very deep into the research have to say about it and no not Icke, not Alex Jones. I only consider some who have had direct contact with it. Sorry, I dont have a Bible of the Dulce Base, your Dulce people are somewhere else

Did I say I know for sure it exists? No, but hey you know everything, another know-it-all
edit on 26-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL COMES FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE DULCE (UNDERGROUND) BASE EXISTS. THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO WORKED IN THE LABS; ABDUCTEES TAKEN TO THE BASE; PEOPLE WHO ASSISTED IN THE CONSTRUCTION; INTELLIGENCE PERSONAL (NSA,CIA,FBI ECT.) AND UFO / INNER-EARTH RESEARCHERS. THIS INFORMATION IS MEANT FOR THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THE DULCE BASE. FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION BE ADVISED TO "USE CAUTION" WHILE INVESTIGATING THIS COMPLEX.

The Dulce Base
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

And too prove me again as another of the 'Dulce people' i.e Dunce people as what you're trying to say, I do not take that pic of purple illuminated canisters with some looking like babies embryos as being frm Dulce, nor being real alien at all, dummy, baby yes. Nor do I take the text seriously, so what do I take? Nothing other that when more credible witnesses' stories overlap, that makes its existence possible, not certain.

And questioning its existence is a completely different story from believing in Reptilians, so don't think everyone who uses these forums is making a religion out of it,,, just an evaluation. Or would you be sh/ting your pants if any of it came true?
edit on 26-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Do you really have to resort to personal insults?

Here is how to obtain a death certificate.
vitalrec.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And my last post addressing you is that from my observation Dugway has nothing to do with aliens but is nearly 100% a place for doing some unearthly unseen technology like cloaking or some other way of flying, Im too lazy to show the same triangular formation in Dugway with the exact angles as the same seen in other places. Or what is the argument this time, oh that this is not a new Area 51.

But Area 51 is not a synomym of aliens or alien base, or according to some it is? Dulce is the synonym of alien base, So when saying Dugway could have the same things moved frm A51 it means the equipment, not aliens... Ignorance can go a long way.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dulce has always be an area of interest for me. I find it completely plausable that something could exist in that area. It isn't hard to hide a base from the public, specifically when you have tribal elders in that area keeping information hush hush. More over, if the majority of the construction was done back in the 40's-50's, with the last construction happening in the 60's, I find that easy to cover up. On the other hand, the majority of the information coming out regarding the installation is rather a hard pill to swallow. Personally I hope something like this doesn't exist as it would be a shame that they are doing that to our own public. But again, I find this subject of great importance and it is a very popular topic! Hopefully there is more information in the future to come out. I don't know how often people stake out the area, kind of like people do area 51. I think if people stuck around Dulce for a few months and did some investigative work they might be able to find out a little more.
edit on 30-11-2011 by EngineerGuY because: added more info

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EngineerGuY
Dulce has always be an area of interest for me. I find it completely plausable that something could exist in that area. It isn't hard to hide a base from the public, specifically when you have tribal elders in that area keeping information hush hush. More over, if the majority of the construction was done back in the 40's-50's, with the last construction happening in the 60's, I find that easy to cover up. On the other hand, the majority of the information coming out regarding the installation is rather a hard pill to swallow. Personally I hope something like this doesn't exist as it would be a shame that they are doing that to our own public. But again, I find this subject of great importance and it is a very popular topic! Hopefully there is more information in the future to come out. I don't know how often people stake out the area, kind of like people do area 51. I think if people stuck around Dulce for a few months and did some investigative work they might be able to find out a little more.
edit on 30-11-2011 by EngineerGuY because: added more info

What would be the power source for such an isolated location as Dulce?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

That is a VERY good question, but I am afraid, I wouldn't know. If such an installation does exist, they must have a power source at the facility. There are ways of hiding such things, but again, it is all speculation at this point until some type of tangible proof is established. UFO Huntes went there and poked around for a few days but I don't think they accomplished anything more than making a TV show. I would like to see some real investigators head down there and document there findings.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Why are you so backwards close minded? Just so we know and try to break the lock open, helping to remove ignorance or at least close mindedness is always good.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW

2) The official ruling of Schneider's death was suicide. I find it revealing that you don't have the integrity to call his death a "possible murder" or to add any modifier at all.

His death was originally reported as "a stroke." It was then quickly revised as "suicide."

Also conveniently suicided in recent memory (anyone feel free to add to the list): the D.C. Madam and that Anthrax doctor. It's interesting how those holding big secrets wind up conveniently suicided. "Suicide" is the favorite method of government assassins for killing someone, because no one looks for any suspects.
edit on 12/4/2011 by Kojiro because: Fixed a misremembered detail.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

Originally posted by RKWWWW

2) The official ruling of Schneider's death was suicide. I find it revealing that you don't have the integrity to call his death a "possible murder" or to add any modifier at all.

His death was originally reported as "a stroke." It was then quickly revised as "suicide."

The official ruling is the last conclusion reached after all the evidence in known and the medical examiner has ruled. Preliminary rulings are superseded by subsequent rulings in the light of new evidence. Schneider's body was in an advanced state of decomposition and as a result of this the surgical tubing around his neck was not visible until the body was being prepared for internment. It is disingenuous to refer to Schneider's death as a possible murder without reference to the official ruling. It is also disingenuous to mischaracterize the the ruling as being "quickly revised as suicide" given that the final ruling was reached only after a methodical examination of all evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Oh yeah, like it's really hard to notice something tied around someone's neck.

Considering Phil had missing fingers and limited shoulder movement, if this really was a "suicide," it was a surmountable feat on his part. It would have just been easier to overdose on pills—which he had plenty of, by the way, so it's not like he couldn't have gotten them.

Furthermore, he's been quoted by a close friend as saying: "If I ever 'commit suicide', I'll have been murdered."

All of this together makes his "suicide" suspicious.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join