It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sergentroach_red2
Hello everyone I to am planing to take a trip to dulce base to do some poking around with a team of friends all of us former military soldiers. We will try our best to get information and pic of anything we find that might be useful.

But what I'm asking everyone is there anyone out there with more info of where to start looking. We plan on usesing everything that the military has trained us to do to try and locate the base and try to gain access if its possible to get more proff of the base and the aliens that live there. If everything is ture then these are the people we should be at war with not our own kind.

If anyone has any information that might help I would really like the help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well according to another post on ATS you might want to look here:

"Navajo Dam is the Dulce Base's main source of power, though a second source is in El Vado (which is also another entrance). (Note: The above facts should also help to locate the base.)"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to info on informant news, another website here:

informantnews.com...

the base name is: "ULTRA" but there was no supporting documents on that info, and that page is somewhat dubious. Cool name for a base however, if true.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

"Navajo Dam is the Dulce Base's main source of power, though a second source is in El Vado (which is also another entrance). (Note: The above facts should also help to locate the base.)"

All the electric generation from Navajo Dam is owned by the City of Farmington. The only lines leaving the Navajo Dam switchyard go West for about twenty miles and terminate at the Bergin Sub-Station in Bloomfield, which is served by the Farmington Electrical Utilty System (FEUS). No part of any of the FEUS or the generation from the Navajo serve the Dulce area. The Dulce area is served by the Jicarilla Apache Utility Authority.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sorry to bump this but does anyone actually know who the "information account" is?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
At least the aliens seem to be working with us at Dulce. This could buy us some time.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulWillocks
"This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Bloodlab. This is the only surviving file from the Dulce Papers, and this picture was taken by the late Thomas Castello himself. Those few who once were there and could speak anyhow, confirmed that it is the correct place.

The devices you see there are equipment used for the treatment and experiment with human, alien and hybrid blood, fluids and similar."

www.crowdedskies.com...

-----
Honestly, that looks like a janitor's closet to me. But I guess they'd need some janitors out there too...........to sweep up all the horse poop this story generates.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If this place is so big and there are close to a hundred entrances to the underground...why isn't there a picture of doors... ventilation pipes...communication towers...electrical lines...People who have gone there exploring and their stories...If this place is really there how are they receiving supplies and food for all these people????there has to be a way to track what is going on there...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlmB70

Originally posted by PaulWillocks
"This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Bloodlab. This is the only surviving file from the Dulce Papers, and this picture was taken by the late Thomas Castello himself. Those few who once were there and could speak anyhow, confirmed that it is the correct place.

The devices you see there are equipment used for the treatment and experiment with human, alien and hybrid blood, fluids and similar."

www.crowdedskies.com...

-----
Honestly, that looks like a janitor's closet to me. But I guess they'd need some janitors out there too...........to sweep up all the horse poop this story generates.

Is my imagination running away with me, or is that a distinctly alien-eque headon the top right?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Amanita93]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Interesting reading and it would be exciting if it were true

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanita93

Heh, I see that and it really does appear to be a grey back there...

And to the person who posted this picture, that definitely does NOT look like any janitor closet..

I have worked in hospitals and that equipment in the picture is very high tech and expensive stuff.. you can see a lot of stainless steel and electronics and the electrical cords are heavy duty and thick...

I would agree that is what you would be seeing in some biolab and even if the picture is fake, it still represents what you would expect to see, except for the grey alien hiding in the background

Even that looks authentic to me...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just wanted to give my two cents and whatnot which may be off-topic some, but still on the same lines.

We keep hearing about using GE or maps or whatever to find these hidden, underground, "non-existent" places and yet I have yet to hear anyone ( major research group, ATS, etc ) forming a sponsored mass gathering to take equipment, RVs, and whatnot out to this forest ( even pay for whatever license to use the forest land ) and with the mass of people, do a sweep of the grounds where Dulce Base should be.

With that many people, disappearing would cause a major alert somewhere, you'd think. And with that many eyes, cameras, video recorders, GPS trackers, etc - either its found or debunked.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Go to this thread for more information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulWillocks

All Bush knows how to do is traffic blow in and outta the white house lol

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I just took a look at dulce in Google streetview and ..man i woulnt want to live there. branches are cutted from trees,there's dust everywhere and i even saw many deserted houses (no one lives in those)looks like they are abandoned..abbanddone...adban..empty.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Does anyone have the latitude and longitude coordinates for the underground base at Dulce, New Mexico?

NOT The general coordinates, but the specific coordinates.

I would like to remote view that area.

PM me if you'd rather not make it public.

Thanks
John

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I plan to drill 200 feet down into the Dulce base. I know it's dangerous but who wants to join me?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronTed
I plan to drill 200 feet down into the Dulce base. I know it's dangerous but who wants to join me?

I would love to and to be quite frank i wouldnt give a # if i got cought but i live in the UK so no chance of that happening, although i wish you all the best and its about time somebody did some real investigating

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IronTed

I'm guessing 200 feet would not be deep enough

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i watched the ufo hunters investigation, i listenedd to phil schinder and all ive seen, is that you can build a base there, some sketches of the leaked images, and a video claiming they had leaked images that looked photoshopped to me

but what do the people here think of these photos
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That picture is beyond dark, surely if you were taking a picture of an alien hybrid blood bank you'd get a decent camera. And don't tell me it's because it's an old photo. In 1911 this photo was taken
. I'm sure a government employee with that level of clearance would have something decent.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok, I know that I am new here, but I have been reading the message boards for a while, and have come across some very interesting things in google earth.

If anyone has any idea about what these things may be, please let me know! I cant find anything similar to these in the area.

here are the coordinates:
37 degrees 0' 40.52" N, 106 degrees 56' 33.16" W (strange markings on ground, form a pattern)
37 degrees 01' 03.25" N, 106 degrees 57' 13.28" W (holes??? possibly a port of some kind?)

just found these interesting, want to see if anyone has any feedback on possible explanations!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join