It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Has anyone else been able to search job listings to try and find out anything?

DJM,

Any idea of which, if any, civilian contractor companies are used in these "ghost" facilities?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guidance.Is.Internal

Originally posted by DJM8507
Has anyone else been able to search job listings to try and find out anything?

DJM,

Any idea of which, if any, civilian contractor companies are used in these "ghost" facilities?

I was directly with AAFES, but I do know that AAFES has a division that contracts with private vendors and companies from time to time. I did not personally see any top secret contracts, but it was also not my area. Mostly it was contracts with vendors to put up little shops inside the BX or outside in front of the BX/PX or Shoppettes. Just like leasing space in the mall. They did also contract with local companies for various mechanical or facility maintenance issues. But at a top secret ghost base those would probably already be taken care of.

I believe the only way to actually work at an AAFES shoppette or other shopping facility in a Ghost Base is via AAFES.

Hope this helps!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I agree I mean They have visited me I don't know if it was the greys or the retilian line but i woke up to a sparkling ball at the foot of my bed it made a crackling sound, Take in mind I couldn't move or speak i could only see. While staring into the ball of static there were two eye staring back at me. Weird huh!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by White Knight

So what ever happened to White Knight??

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Strange but im not sure bout the whole dulce base. my opinion is that somewhere there is a base that is similar to dulce. you would think at least somebody would have found it by now or even evidence of something by now. see when i joined the air force i was hoping to find at least some clues regarding area 51 or any secret base for that matter. nope nothing yet but i do hear many rumors up the chain about secret meetings and stuff. not that is of any importance but still i know that somewhere there is somebody doing something that just does not want anyone else to know anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Desired Skills: Customer Service, Cash Register Operation, Stocking, Self Motivated, OPSEC oriented. (This varies widely)

I thought this was pretty funny. So they are probably getting former Walmart employees that have cashier, Cs, and stocking experience.....DOH, then they get to the OPSEC Oriented part.....lol

No offense to anyone here that works at WallyWorld, just happened to pop into my head.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Concerning this interesting topic, here is something that may interest you:
AN UNUSUAL GATHERING IN DULCE, NEW MEXICO
www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder just how big the Best Western is? I believe it is maybe the only motel in Dulce.

I wonder where the nearest airport with commercial service is?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Knight
Greetings All

Interesting information about Dulce. On another thread in this section I responded to a challenge about Dulce stating that if time permits I am going to take a detour to Dulce during my annual vacation in which I drive cross country from Grand Rapids to Seattle then to Arizona and then back to Grand Rapids. The last several years I have taken different routes and this year I am hoping to have time to visit Dulce for my self.

I am planning to leave on August 9th and returning at the end of August and beginning of September.

If I do make it to Dulce I will report what if anything I was able to see.

Peace

White Knight

Hmmmm only one post... missing avatar and ZERO points

Seems maybe he made it to Dulce afterall

I wonder which level he is on

[edit on 16-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GREGNOW

I can only say of this story extroidinary claims demand extroidinary evidence. It seems to me such a large facility would need a constant flow of supplys to keep it functioning. The truck traffic would be very difficult to keep the public from seeing not to mention the drivers willing to tell what is going on with their strange deliverys. They would have to have the co-operation of a lot of people in the transportation system and 2 people can keep a secreat if one of them is dead. Go to one of your local grocery stores and count the number of trucks that deliver to them every day.
I have no need to remain anonymous as a Marine I served for all of our rights to speak and have an opinion. Dennis McKee Beaver Falls, Pa.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by GREGNOW

I can only say of this story extroidinary claims demand extroidinary evidence. It seems to me such a large facility would need a constant flow of supplys to keep it functioning. The truck traffic would be very difficult to keep the public from seeing not to mention the drivers willing to tell what is going on with their strange deliverys. They would have to have the co-operation of a lot of people in the transportation system and 2 people can keep a secreat if one of them is dead. Go to one of your local grocery stores and count the number of trucks that deliver to them every day.
I have no need to remain anonymous as a Marine I served for all of our rights to speak and have an opinion. Dennis McKee Beaver Falls, Pa.

You need to keep in mind that many of these trucks probably enter "loading/unloading" areas that are off dirt roads in the middle of nowhere. It could even be miles from the entrance of such a ghost base. It would be difficult to count trucks if several dozen a day took dozens of different dirt roads, miles away from the base, to separate unloading/loading docks. Not to mention a lot of this could occur at night when individuals are actually asleep, making it increasingly difficult. Then there is the possibility of long tunnels that connect to warehouses or physical visible facilities, where the trucks are loaded/unloaded, etc.

There are many way of getting supplies into these bases...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hello Dennis

About the delivery trucks... you forget one thing... they are mundane trucks that no one would pay any real attention to unless you specifically went looking for them.

Now if you KNOW where the base is, like Area 51, you could watch the trucks arrive... like we know something big is up every time the catering trucks head up there

But Area 51 is also served by Janet Airlines. We can watch them board and load in Las Vegas at the Janet terminal, but those plans stop at Area 51 and Tonapah and who knows where else?

Your grocery store example is false because you know where that store is and can thus watch the trucks arrive... but if you don't know the destination, which truck do you follow?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My Dulce, New Mexico story.

I've been looking for a place to dump my story.

My grandpa and I went on a road trip 2 years ago that was originally intended to be a trip to all of the alien hotspots (Rachel, Roswell, Dulce, etc) but turned out being a regular old road trip.

A week into the trip, we were in Dulce. We stayed at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn (sp) for one night, named after the Indian reservation that the town resides upon. I spent the whole of the day probing people about the base and Archuletta Mesa. Seemingly, the entire population is lower-class Native American people, but you'd have to check a Wikipedia page for exact numbers, and we have never felt more unwelcome anywhere else we had been in our entire lives. Everyone looked at us like we had screwed their wives. We assumed this was brought on by the color of our skin, but it may have been because we were outsiders. We did not blend in.

I talked to clerks in a convenience store, city workers, a lady at a liquor store next to the hotel, and a teenager at the desk of the Best Western.

With the exception of the hotel guy, every single one of them gave us the run around.

The gas station people acted like they didn't know anything about an "Archuletta Mesa", when it's actually the very top of one of the gigantic mountains that basically IS their town (basically, their story stunk). The liquor store lady didn't really say anything at all, but that may have been from a lack of English. The city road worker told us that Archuletta Mesa is on some sort of "tribal land", and that you have to be in the presence of a Tribal Elder to go up there. It felt like everyone we asked was trying to steer us from our goals.

Finally, the hotel desk boy was open with us. He said that there are people in the town that could tell us stories about huge craft going in and out of the top of the mountains, and a military presence, and the rumors of the base itself, but that he was merely familiar with all of it, and didn't invest in the stories.

Even with this kindness, we were getting nowhere. So the desk clerk literally pointed his finger in the direction of the mesa for us and we drove that way in our Trail Blazer. There is a huge network of rural mountain roads that are all recreational and well-traveled at the start, mostly roads that lead to favorite party/hunting locations. We kept our directional heading in mind and drove toward it, guessing on our road selection and which direction they would take us. Oddly enough, we began seeing signs warning us of the city road worker's aforementioned 'tribal elder' rules, and that if there wasn't one present we should turn around. Naturally, we kept going. The roads got crappier and crappier, and one hour and many ruts in the road later, we reached what seemed to be the top of the range.

Keep in mind that the whole area is giant hills and mountains. There is no clear mountain upon which Archuletta Mesa is, they all run together.

There was nothing there. Just grass, trees, typical wilderness areas. I began to wonder what I had hoped to find in the first place. Were we really going to drive to the top of a hill and find a large metal hatch leading deep into the hills below and into the belly of the mankind's greatest secret? No.

I have my reservations about this next part...

From the top of this mountain, we had a wonderful view of the skyline, and the HUGE random black storm clouds that were rolling in. I don't know if flash-thunderstorms are common in this area, but we sure experienced one then... how convenient... For fear of getting our rig stuck in the muddy roads to the town, we raced back into the town below, went grocery shopping, and retired to our room for the night. I was a little crestfallen, but like I said before, I didn't really know what expected to begin with.

Basically, it seems a little obvious that there's something weird happening in Dulce, but there's nothing on it's sleeves.

Hoped you liked it!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'd be glad to answer any questions about the town you guys have. I'll do my best to answer!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interesting story...As I live in Dulce and Im not Jicarilla, I know how unfriendly the people there can be. I just have a comment/question. When you get to the top of Archuleta, theres a gate with a combination lock, how did you get passed that?

reply to post by annonohmus

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBella
Interesting story...As I live in Dulce and Im not Jicarilla, I know how unfriendly the people there can be. I just have a comment/question. When you get to the top of Archuleta, theres a gate with a combination lock, how did you get passed that?

We never got to that. DAMN. That would have been an excellent find. Goes to show that we never even got to the Mesa at all. But I know we were close, we were at the top of something.

Please tell us more about the gate!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I dont know if you noticed but at the very top of Archuleta theres something that looks like a cabin. I dont know what its called but its a lookout for fires and things of that nature. Theres also a tower for the cell phones etc. Anyway, its just a small lock. Nothing major.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBella
I dont know if you noticed but at the very top of Archuleta theres something that looks like a cabin. I dont know what its called but its a lookout for fires and things of that nature. Theres also a tower for the cell phones etc. Anyway, its just a small lock. Nothing major.

So you're saying there's nothing of ATS interest on top of Archuletta Mesa?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No way. Im not saying that at all. I believe something is definatey going on there. But I dont think its above Archuleta...I mean its supposedly underground. I just dont think its going to be that obvious.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join