It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Piano wire? What? How did it get from a rubber catheter hose to a piano wire? These BS stories sure take on a life of their own, don't they?

Phil Schneider committed suicide by wrapping a rubber catheter hose around his neck per the official Multnomah County Medical Examiner.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

AND? He has time to wrap it around his neck well while closing his eyes... so it is absolutely excludable that someone may have helped him?

I mean 'Medical record says so' - Official - what do you want an offical record to say?? - he was murdered for his knowledge of real Dulce base located (give coordinates) and real aliens,

Not that suicide is not a possibility but how do you explain some/all t he things he showed at some conference and such taken away? His ghost took them?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by RKWWWW

AND? He has time to wrap it around his neck well while closing his eyes... so it is absolutely excludable that someone may have helped him?

I mean 'Medical record says so' - Official - what do you want an offical record to say?? - he was murdered for his knowledge of real Dulce base located (give coordinates) and real aliens,

Not that suicide is not a possibility but how do you explain some/all t he things he showed at some conference and such taken away? His ghost took them?

I for one do not think that anything was missing. I consider that just another lie.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

UFO sightings have gone down in the internet age. There is more information out there. So and so is launching a missile...a meteor was sighted....blah blah blah. UFOlogy is dying. Big Foot gets more sightings these days.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Quite a few of those nutcases that choke themselves while choking the chicken manage to off themselves. Michael Hutchence of INXS for example.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Imtor

UFO sightings have gone down in the internet age. There is more information out there. So and so is launching a missile...a meteor was sighted....blah blah blah. UFOlogy is dying. Big Foot gets more sightings these days.

Oh what now, "we" will start getting silly and not see the obvious - that yes unidentified aicraft or machines are seen? Oh you are not talking about the daily youtube videos and sightings of misidentified identifiable objects? Well what a coincidence, so am I!

Yes, there has been even normal helicopters seen over that area of Dulce, even objects with very rapid speed, no not meteorites.

And cattle mutliations have happened in the Four Corners area.

It's nothing and one has tyo be certain there is nothing with emphasis on CERTAIN

When you know this area is restricted by tribal police and anyone entering there would be arrested? Perhaps here and here you may learn something new... such as the people involved..

Let me give you your logical fallacy - I will make a hideout in the middle of nowhere, I will hide some top secret weapon or whatever there, will restrict the area.

No one has evidence of the existence of this weapon or invention or whatever, because no one has seen it right? Because you have to see it or else, it doesn't exist!

Yeah I know no one can say for sure without seeing it, but no one can exclude it too, now do see? You fail. There is nothing to show this has been a lie.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW
Piano wire? What? How did it get from a rubber catheter hose to a piano wire? These BS stories sure take on a life of their own, don't they?

Phil Schneider committed suicide by wrapping a rubber catheter hose around his neck per the official Multnomah County Medical Examiner.

I thought he died of cancer

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I don't know about you, but I exclude things without proof every day of my life. If you don't filter the BS, you will never accomplish anything in life.

Before there were cars and planes, it was a common belief that the human body could not survive "high velocity". Fortunately, the skeptics noted the lack of proof in that claim.

People thought evil spirits made them sneeze. People think up lots of crap, but without proof, it is all BS.

I am quite sure there is no alien base under Dulce. Also, Obama is born in the USA.

However, I am not sure if Donald Trump's hair is actually a hedgehog he puts on his head. This needs more investigation.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

No, calling proof only what you see with your eyes is what is not going to bring you anywhere. I gave you example, something no one has found may still exist. You think the whole story about Dulce comes from Schneider?

Not only Paul Bennewitz but also other independent from each other having connections with former employees speak of it.

Also I am not instantly calling it an alien base, yet alone Reptilian as the stories of Thomas Castello. It could be some bio genetic human, for humans and to test humans, it may exist. I just stay open because enough sources suggest that possibility. And the area is restricted... I don't see a reason to promise the Ute Indians land to receive land but guard it and restrict it, if not to help the hiding of something there.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hello, i spent a long time looking at the Mesa area north of Dulce on GE and i found 2 unusual "sites". I understand people are dismissive of looking at things with GE or similar tools but these are really quite interesting and would love a second opinion.

Firstly, i would prefer not to use printscreen to show the areas because i feel you need to zoom in/out alot to get perspective, along with changing the timeframe this task would be simpler to view GE yourself and follow the path i took to findiing these.

I used a logical approach to search the area, for example, i followed dirt roads that lead nowhere and then scanned around there for signs of man-made structures no matter how small. So, if you have GE open and are willing to follow my path could you set the date/year to: 6/21/11 (i used this time because it was the most clear) and also have north pointing directly to the top. (should be default)

I searched ALOT and came up with nothing untill i came to this point 37° 1'15.75"N 106°57'45.89"W. As you can see the road leading to here is by far more travelled then the proceeding road around the bend. This made me think why, so i followed the clearing leading north west with no road. You will notice a quiet odd greyish object as you enter the clearing from the road and on it's own means nothing (maybe a rock or something).
I looked around this area for a while till something struck me as strange, it is a mound of green grass, but that is not as strange as the pipe or vent object next to it as i looked closer which is here 37° 1'17.26"N 106°57'52.06"W. Zoom quite close in but not too far as to make it blurry, also keep the view so it is straight up and down as opposed to angled. You will notice there is a clear pipe-looking thing here with 3 "port hole" or vent type holes surrounding the grass mound in a perfect formation (you may need to zoom in and out a few time to get perspective).
Take your time studying it. But as your zooming in and out check out what looks like a security camera mounted to a pole on the road just to the west.

Given that i think this site is perfectly hidden, seemingly all entrances to it are watched (the CCTV pole, the "rock" on the clearing entrance) and the very man-made looking pipe/vent/mound, i was still not convinced it was anything of great importance till...
Ok, go back to the pipe/mound thing and zoom rather close but not so its too blurry. Now, slide the date to the MOST recent which should be 10/28/11. BOOM! well now it appears that mound object has now opened and by some freak luck (or thier bad luck) GE has captured some sort of hatch with 2 disk-like object flying out from it. I didnt even see those disks at first but i wondered what the trails where. Once i followed the 2 sets of trails there they were! Keep flicking back between the 2 dates (should be 2 clicks back and 2 clicks forward), also zoom in and out often to get the full picture. I measured these things and the hatch with the GE tool, which you can too and you will see they are perfectly within reason.

There is a second site not too far away which doesnt sit right.
37° 0'52.21"N 106°57'24.35"W This is a tree in a small clearing which is unusually larger than any other trees in that whole area, also has a footpath leading into it! There is a barely used tracking leading up to here.
As it worked earlier i thought i'd try the most recent date to see what has changed. Sure enough, there on the most recent image is a square looking black opening where the tree was and the tree looks to have moved to the left.

Tips: right click the yellow marker and cut to remove it so you can see underneath (if it is blocking)
always check all other dates to verify weird things on GE. I see people saying LOOK at these coords on GE, ITS A UFO! and while it does look like one, if you check 20 years earlier its still there hehe.

Sorry for a long post but it may interest some other enthusiasts. Also, im not TELLING you what it is, im asking for your opinion. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

I don't see the security cam. I see the big tree, but like, it is a tree that is a bit bigger than the rest. In the forrest, somebody has to be the uber tree.

The road that is wide is on the side of a hill. One has to assume it is cut level, with maybe just a bit of a bank for drainage. That is why the road looks different. For the path to the top of the mesa, it appears to follow the spine of the hill, so no cut is needed. I assume the trail to the top is due to normal travel plus erosion. Maybe it was bladed or clear cut ages ago.

Now let's use some logic here. If you think you see a tower, let us first look at a location where we know there is a tower. That is, you establish a baseline for the imagery analysis.

37°20'39.39"N 115°39'24.82"W

This is the tower at the front gate of Groom Lake. It doesn't resemble the tower you perceive.

These camera lookouts aren't terribly useful by themselves. If you have a wide view, there is no detail, i.e. not enough to detect an intruder. If you have detail, you don't have a wide view That is why they have ground sensors around Groom Lake and similar facilities. The hope is the ground sensor is at a choke point.

I'm not against google earth viewing, but seeing something on google earth doesn't prove much. Rather, it just gives a location to examine in person. Nothing beats feet on the ground. Nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Unicorns may exist, but thus far none have been found. I prefer to filter BS. There is plenty of real life to investigate, and thus far we have 33 years of epic fail regarding Dulce.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Lumpy79

I don't see the security cam. I see the big tree, but like, it is a tree that is a bit bigger than the rest. In the forrest, somebody has to be the uber tree.

The road that is wide is on the side of a hill. One has to assume it is cut level, with maybe just a bit of a bank for drainage. That is why the road looks different. For the path to the top of the mesa, it appears to follow the spine of the hill, so no cut is needed. I assume the trail to the top is due to normal travel plus erosion. Maybe it was bladed or clear cut ages ago.

Now let's use some logic here. If you think you see a tower, let us first look at a location where we know there is a tower. That is, you establish a baseline for the imagery analysis.

37°20'39.39"N 115°39'24.82"W

This is the tower at the front gate of Groom Lake. It doesn't resemble the tower you perceive.

These camera lookouts aren't terribly useful by themselves. If you have a wide view, there is no detail, i.e. not enough to detect an intruder. If you have detail, you don't have a wide view That is why they have ground sensors around Groom Lake and similar facilities. The hope is the ground sensor is at a choke point.

I'm not against google earth viewing, but seeing something on google earth doesn't prove much. Rather, it just gives a location to examine in person. Nothing beats feet on the ground. Nothing.

Hi Gariac, thanks for taking the time to look, i appreciate that and i'm totally in agreement about using Google earth to prove anything. Unfortunatley i cannot go there unless i win the lottery hah, but maybe someone who lives closer can take a look at these sites.

By reading your response i feel you may not have checked out the different timeframes on the locations. The only reason i found these suspicious was when i flicked the time slider to most recent from the date i set.
Spotting a big tree or a grass mound on GE on its own sounds beyond ridiculous on my part and i would never post such crap. It was what i found once i changed the timeframe.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Imtor

Unicorns may exist, but thus far none have been found. I prefer to filter BS. There is plenty of real life to investigate, and thus far we have 33 years of epic fail regarding Dulce.

Funny, how do you know if it exists or not when it is a restricted area? Also nothing has come out to say WHY would someone make up such a story. The point is. many people, not one have seeing heli and other craft flying around.

I am not calling this BS until any clue of it being a lie is found because clues of existence > clues of non-existence, especially for an area that no one knows about. What you're doing is bias, Problem is, the area can't be thoroughly investigated due to these restriction issues.

Also, there are bases you may have not heard about but they must not exist since you don't know about them lol

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

I ran through the timelines as well. Doing so is useful since sometimes the sun angle is low, which in turn produces shadows, which in turn can be calibrated if there is an object in the image of known height. That is how I estimate the height of the triangular tower at Groom Lake to be around 150ft to 180ft, based on the shadow cast by the 737s.

Cameras really aren't useful without a choke point. If you look at how Groom sets them up, they often just point to a gate, presuming the invader is nice enough to use the gate rather than trespass in a less obvious manner. Bonus points if you can aim the camera down the road and see the vehicle approach.

In fact, even ground sensors are useless without knowing a likely path. Now ground surveillance radar is another story!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Ah, but I have heard of the alleged Dulce base, and no proof positive after 33 years. Just stories.

On any given night, I can hear people call Coast to Coast and tell of alien abductions. I wish the damn aliens kept those nutcases, but alas, the loons are returned to earth to tell their silly stories. If only the aliens would give the abductees T-shirts that read "I was abducted by space aliens and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." Then at least we might have some foreign substance to test. Unfortunately, these cheap ass space aliens don't even give out souvenir pins.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiNinja

Nuclear powered digging machines that bore though rock and melt it at the same time leave no dirt to be dealt with. You could also dig miles and miles away then transport the material out through a local business and nobody would be the wiser. The argument that there can't be a huge base due to lack of dirt does not work.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nuclear powered digging machines that bore though rock and melt it at the same time leave no dirt to be dealt with. You could also dig miles and miles away then transport the material out through a local business and nobody would be the wiser. The argument that there can't be a huge base due to lack of dirt does not work.
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Yeah, except such machines don't exist. This topic has been discussed ad nausem. If you melt rock, you are still stuck with molten rock. So then they make up the story that the rock is vaporized. Well, you are still stuck with rock vapor.

There was a patent for a nuclear powered bore machine, but the cut was done with conventional bits.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As they say, the dulce base is a secret underground alien complex or is a secret military base?, and i read stories that may even be an underground base both military personnel and alien beings. Why would the U.S. government have a mix alien-human underground base shared with extraterrestrial beings? To perform genetic experiments from military abductions, "Milabs"?

It would be easier to think of an alien underground base, a confidential source from Washington DC said to Timothy Good that there are underground bases around the world and at strategic points on the planet, like under the Mariana Trench and the famous triangle of Bermuda has a relationship with all of this.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Dulce base topic is interesting but there could easily be secret labs at any of our known military/Gov sites the public is not aware of that would make the whole idea of some hidden base on its own somewhere a pointless endeavor. The government has no problem hiding things right out in plain sight. Places like Cheyenne Mountain and Oak Ridge could easily fit the bill as control over personnel access would be easy. Personnel could blend right in with every other person working at the facilities with zero effort and all the support they could ever need right out in the open.

That just makes so much more sense than a super secret base buried under an Indian Reservation with no signs of anything actually being there. Strange craft sightings happen all over the world so seeing something unusual doesn't mean there must be a base somewhere in the area. Sure its all possible but just doesn't seem likely.

Real or not these things always make for an entertaining read

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join