It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
here is someone in the field that has intervied people and probably is the best authority on this,,,,watch and learn........Christopher O'Brien interview

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Thank you very much!

I will check it out with much pleasure.

Astar

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
AAFES also advertises positions in their BX/Shoppettes in other Underground or Ghost bases. I have even heard rumors of underwater outposts for submarines that have shopping facilities. I recall seeing one advertised for a ghost base in South America, supposedly in the middle of the rain forest, and another in Greenland.

The Dulce base exists and they have a Shoppette/Base Exchange (BX) shopping facility supported by the secure division of AAFES. The pay is typically double the normal pay, tax free, and all your expenses are taken care of. Beyond that, I know nothing else.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by DJM8507]

Passport required? Would Mike Rowe be allowed in "other Underground or Ghost bases?" Does the shopping mall have a fancy guest lodge? Imagine being a chef down underground working in a Shopping mall where aliens and reptilians go. A chinese or burger joint and your patrons include aliens. Unless the aliens at Dulce don't mingle at all with the humans. It sounds really neo-fascist. They would much rather be in a enchantment zone and seeing people suffer in a cage.

That Shakespeare quote of more things in heaven than dreamt of in your philosophy. What Satan is makes ones head whirl. Tell others about the horrors of 21st century science fiction (real) technology. Stem cell research is probably like sermon in these facilities, in Area-51 and they are not bound by morals. Or charters like the Global International bill of rights.
edit on 27-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think a lot of this is true, but some of it is highly misrepresented. I think ALL that witness saw were man made attempts to alter genetics on the level of aliens. It is not far fetched to believe that underground bases are doing all sorts of weird genetic experiments and coming up with weird hybrids.

HUMANS making those mistake... trying to emulate something they are aware of, but cannot replicate.

a genetically gifted being on THEIR side. Typical.... maybe they have pulled it off to a degree and have been making hybrids themselves... and this could all be disinfo to just make you think some evil aliens are responsible.

maybe the greys have learned how to protect themselves from their captors and would tell the whole story if they could... if they were not discredited before the fact.

it's pretty obvious that if what happened in Dulce really happened, the 66 dead... they meant for it to happen. mistakes that big aren't that easily made. I think they had people watching captive greys, the gaurds perhaps formed bonds with their captives and would not stand to just see them killed off or mistreated, so they have to create some conflict out of misunderstanding and that is their breech of terms.... it's clear that the military is not exempt of fault in that. obviously. what a dumb mistake.

who knows...maybe they are cornered up somewhere.... cannot be approached. what if to let them slip is like opening a vortex.... would anyone have the right to hold them there none the less? that might not be the case at all.... but if they are here, they do not walk around freely and the story is that they were already guarded and that is just too big of a mistake to make. so isn't it kind of obvious that some of this is pure BS.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Perhaps a possible ally, the Reptoids are an enemy species of the Greys, and their relationship is in a state of tension. The Greys only known enemy is the Reptillian Race, and they are on their way to Earth.
A man named Thomas C., famous for stealing the so-called "Dulce Papers", says that there are over 18,000 short "greys" at the Dulce facility. He also has stated how a colleague of his had come face-to-face with a 6-foot tall Reptoid which had materialised in his house. The Reptoid showed a great interest in research maps of New Mexico and Colorado which were on the wall. The maps were full of colored push-pins and markers to indicate sites of animal mutilations, caverns, locations of high UFO activity, repeated flight paths, abduction sites, ancient ruins, and suspected alien underground bases.
Some forces in the Government want the public to be aware of what is happening. Other forces (The Collaborators) want to continue making "whatever deals are necessary" for an Elite few to survive the conflicts.

Thinking about that game Halo about futuristic mech Human warriors fighting against aliens religious zealouts called "The Covenant." The good guys with Clint Eastwood yellow space cadet helmets, and with cowboy one-liners as they take over a spherical shaped planet with their advanced weaponry and classic Taker bravado – the smoking-gun evidence that proves their beliefs in a single stroke.

The native Americans appear to be bitter towards white people. They know about the Reptoids and the Ant People (it is in their mythology.) But they won't go there, to the places where the government has the vents and openings to the facilities. As Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of corrupt mind and counterfeit faith.

The New world Order is engineering the whole thing and controlling us like a big pagan experiment. I have got to believe there is a bigger picture to all of this and they will ultimately fail. The Freemason symbols are kind of fascinating. Everytime I see them, these human-God, Sumerian Alien "God" motifs carved onto the outer facades of buildings, meticulously carved into into our thinking subconscious reality. Who or what do those beings symbolize. Do they symbolize Babylon are we supposed to think they are great? Are they are rulers on this battlefield earth, who actually mean to enslave us, make us captives. And exterminate us?
edit on 28-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Cloning Humans (by Humans) for Slave Hybrids
The Secret Government cloned humans by a process perfected in the world's largest and most advanced bio-genetic research facility, Los Alamos. The elite humans now have their own disposable slave-race. Like the alien Greys, the US Government secretly impregnated females, then removed the hybrid fetus after a three month time period, before accelerating their growth in laboratories. Biogenetic (DNA Manipulation) programming is then instilled - they are implanted and controlled at a distance through RF (Radio Frequency) transmissions.
Many Humans are also being implanted with brain tranceivers. These act as telepathic communication "channels" and telemetric brain manipulation devices. This network was developed and initiated by DARPA. Two of the procedures were RHIC (Radio-Hypnotic Intercerebral Control) and EDOM (Electronic Dissolution of Memory).
They also developed ELF and EM wave propagation equipment which affect the nerves and can cause nausea, fatigue, irritability, even death. This research into biodynamic relationships within organisms has produced a technology that can change the genetic structure and heal.

Umm, looking for Kirk. Don't like to hear about this Ring Wraiths that hunt and kill us like lambs for the slaughter.

... trying to emulate something they are aware of, but cannot replicate. The Proles are not Human beings, Cows do not make for intelligent citizens. Maybe a Ceberus, a 3-headed dog that in Greek Mythology? A new class of this action emerged with Man, who supercedes mere metabolism, achieving a far greater transformation of material and his environment with his powers of thought. The research into "biodynamic relationships within organims" the technology that can change genetic structure like Wolverine, and secret mad scientist worlds (Utopia.) DARPA manipulation and programming, then controlled with Radio Frequency transmissions. Sounds like they could create havoc anywhere in the world with a breed of disposable murderers and assassins. But maybe with Prince Philip's help man with dog's tails and tiger teeth would make great predators (kept under their noose.) Human replicating Medusa's with venomous fangs. and smaug dragons.
edit on 28-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

DARPA is using these technologies to manipulate people. They establish 'The Projects', set priorities, coordinate efforts and guide the many participants in these undertakings. Related projects are studied at Sandia Base by "The Jason Group" (of 55 scientists). They have secretly harnessed the dark side of technology and hidden the beneficial technology from the public.
Other projects take place at the Groom Lake installation in Nevada, also known as Area 51. ELMINT (Electro-Magnetic Intelligence), Code Empire, Code Eva, Program His (Hybrid Intelligence System), BW/CW, IRIS (Infrared Intruder System), BI-PASS, REP-TILES.
The studies on Level 4 at Dulce includes Human-Aura research, as well as all aspects of dreams, hypnosisand telepathy. They know how to manipulate the bioplasmic body of humans. They can lower your heart beat, with deep sleep-inducing delta waves, induce a static shock, then re-program via a neurological-computer link. They can introduce data and programmed reactions into your mind (information impregnation - the "Dream Library").
We are entering an era of the technologicalization of psychic powers. The development of techniques to enhance man/machine communications, nanotechnology, bio-technological micro-machines, PSI-War, E.D.O.M. (Electronic Dissolution of Memory), R.H.I.C. (Radio-Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control) and various forms of behavior control (by chemical agents, ultra-sonics, optical and other forms of EM radiation). The physics of "Consciousness."

The military DARPA is no longer interested in simple machines. Militarists are in full control of the government, and they want thinking machines. Power is the great aphrodisiac with EM radiation and ultra-sonics they think we are gerbils. All of these secret projects sound like a Prison inside of a prison. We are monsters by their reckoning and Generation killers anyway so why not develop us using the latest technology of 'information impregnation.' Society is becoming very scary and degenerate.

Radio-Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral control part of the project Paperclip and financed through the drug money (Volstead Act) of the Department of defense. Using nuclear powered bore machines "You bum, we don't like you."
edit on 30-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
it's pretty obvious that if what happened in Dulce really happened, the 66 dead... they meant for it to happen. mistakes that big aren't that easily made. I think they had people watching captive greys, the gaurds perhaps formed bonds with their captives and would not stand to just see them killed off or mistreated, so they have to create some conflict out of misunderstanding and that is their breech of terms.... it's clear that the military is not exempt of fault in that. obviously. what a dumb mistake.

who knows...maybe they are cornered up somewhere.... cannot be approached. what if to let them slip is like opening a vortex.... would anyone have the right to hold them there none the less? that might not be the case at all.... but if they are here, they do not walk around freely and the story is that they were already guarded and that is just too big of a mistake to make. so isn't it kind of obvious that some of this is pure BS.

The human requires a blackground grid through which to see his universe ... focused consciousness by choice, this forms your grid. Bodily integrity follows nerve — blood flow according to the deepest awareness of cell needs . . . all things / cells/ beings are impermanent. . . strive for flow-permanence within.

Pure BS and the storytellers and the military are the losers. The world was created for us or did we create the world for our machines, 'And Falls the Shadow.'

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulWillocks
My opinion is that Bush doesnt have a clue about half the stuff thats going on. He may be aware of the existance of ET's but thats it. He's just a puppet along with all other polititions/agencies to distract us from what is going on in the background via shadow agencies/NWO. I imagine Bush has as much say in whats going on with regards to ET's/Underground facilities as the general public.

I am sure he was not told much about the contracts done between the government and the ET's him and Obama are puppets. Not much inside Bush just unpolished knowledge and signs of being a drug addict and a psychotic figure. Obama is a delphic tool who doesn't know it. "This man, on one hand, believes that he knows something, while not know [anything]. The whole structure of our government is controlled by the Elite Cosmic ones who have built these over two hundred bases underground.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
let's hope some of these people do not know for the sakes of their own souls because what we essentially did was go kick people out of their mountain that could perhaps provide them safety if more catastrophic events take place.

let's hope we didn't just go occupy caverns with our own military...especially if the reason we are doing it is because aliens warned us of an oncoming event...and instead of listening and working with them, the government paints murals that resemble aliens in a bad light and makes up all sorts of disinfo about them... when they are taking the info, keeping it for themselves to save their own butts.

Why do I KEEP coming back to this theory.... over and over and over again. i try to figure things out in all sorts of light but i keep coming back to the same conclusion... people are fumbling the ball on purpose.

somebody REALLY needs to debunk this schumann resonance thing if it is just disnfo to make you watch more movies. Seriously.
edit on 30-12-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Okay, watched the vid.

Interesting about the shape-shifting Skin Walkers. Will have to look into those. Maybe I can get an interview with one?

Hey but the part I just can't swallow is the part where no Human/Alien deep underground base is conducting genetic experiements or keeping Humans in cages.

Though I suspect Reptilians and Hubrids like their meat fresh (alive 'til culled), just like Humans do with cattle farms and grocery stores, I would think that they would have rows 'n' rows of freezers full of Humeat for shipping purposes???

Their power source must be EMP protected, otherwise that's a lot of wasted food.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
wether it is extra terrestrial or not, there certainly is a fascility at dulce, or at least i believe so

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MENT2
wether it is extra terrestrial or not, there certainly is a fascility at dulce, or at least i believe so

I would say an alien facility is probable. I would say that a fabrication would be that aliens were shaking hands with our government, most likely the government found the alien base and built around it. It wouldn't make sense that an alien race would ask the human race to make a base for them. What makes sense is that the alien race invaded us without us even knowing it. Gabe Valdez talked about a 'fire' at one of the bases and I have heard of bombings in another, so possibly humans tried to destroy the alien Dulce base at some point, after UFO researchers talked about the feud going on after the so called deal of 1964 from the late 80s, knowing there began to be no control over what the aliens were doing, I'm just saying there is evidence.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Euww, bookmarked this page, wish we could find and bring out the info that was on WOS site before it went down, that was a one stop hall of fear imho. Edit to say that when ever I try to wrap my head around all of the worldwide disappearances I think of this possibility.

edit on 3-10-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sorry that you had to remove my comment...i must of questioned a ATS favorite...I will question no more !

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The fact of human beings and aliens sharing a secret base fascinates me. Just what are they doing down there? Genetic mutation, accerlated cloning, holodeck-technology, inter-dimensional travel or just playing chess? I've always believed that if this base exist, the aliens are the top dog. In no way would we have any authority over them. Also, what fun things are there to do down in the base? Is it just work work work, or are there fun re-creational activities that aliens and human beings engage in. Video games, basketball, socccer, movies, board games and etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

But if the base has been in business since at least 78? And the victims of the experiments are kidnapped kids and people, from New Mexico? Or all over the country? The NYPD is not going on this or is the FBI we are in some New World Order Maliciousness,.scary
The Endtime is here 2012 is economic and World War III.

Mockup cheap walmart blackberries, a false delusion. Dr. Bennewitz does he know about Robot cyborgs or mutant alien cyborgs, or the fly the core of Langelaan’s plot with bat extrasensory perception? Where have all the Einstein’s gone. Maybe they are trying to make one

edit on 11-10-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sergentroach_red2
Hello everyone I to am planing to take a trip to dulce base to do some poking around with a team of friends all of us former military soldiers. We will try our best to get information and pic of anything we find that might be useful.

But what I'm asking everyone is there anyone out there with more info of where to start looking. We plan on usesing everything that the military has trained us to do to try and locate the base and try to gain access if its possible to get more proff of the base and the aliens that live there. If everything is ture then these are the people we should be at war with not our own kind.

If anyone has any information that might help I would really like the help.

Do you have a smartphone with internet connection on it..? It would be interesting if you could keep us posted and possible even cooler to have an interactive thread going while "on mission".

At least please inform us when you leave and let us know when you have returned?

A few days ago there was this thread about the seismic history around Dulce. The data gave a fair indication where underground building possibly was done. That area would be an excellent place to start looking. Losing signal of your phone or weird compass readings might also be an indication you are on the right track.

Anyways...goodluck !!

edit on 11/10/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join