It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You have yet to produce one fact, one shred of evidence that the base at Dulce exists, hence calling belief in Dulce a church is very appropriate.

The DOE test that you can['t remember the name of is Gas Buggy.
www.em.doe.gov...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Last time I checked, dirt needs to be removed when you create a void.

Yeah so? Dirt is removed all the time.. but who pays attention? They dug tunnels at Edwards AFB... moved dirt around in plain sight... no one much cared or paid attention to dirt being moved. No one said "Hey I wonder if that dirt is from a secret tunnel"

Cheyenne Mountain complex is a huge many leveled underground complex... fine me ONE person who remembers the dirt being hauled out

Your argument is pointless and its the only point you armchair debunkers have.

Tunnel boring machines removed the dirt and its loaded to a train behind the machine. Did you think they just made a pile of dirt outside the tunnel? When they dug out the complex at Yucca Mountain, the dirt was hauled away by the trains... but NO ONE except the workers could see that dirt, because Yucca Mountain facility is on a RESTRICTED area of the Nevada Test Site... an area that is hundreds of sqaure miles of restricted access land and includes Area 51

Your straw man argument about dirt simply shows your ignorance of how things work.

I suppose you will try to tell me these are just toys?

Where is the dirt from this one that just broke out after making a tunnel?

There are hundreds of these boring machines around the world... they dig hundreds of miles of tunnels and bases. Here is the borer and entry tunnel to Yucca Mountain

As to insults... YOU said elementary school
But your continued use of the term "Church of Dulce" merely pegs you as a troll and as such their is little point in further conversation with you
edit on 7-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW
To take those facts and that remote possibility and construe it as proof there is a high speed train serving Dulce is absurd.

Don't recall me saying it was proof of anything. But I have to wonder what your goal is here trying so hard to make people think "There is nothing to see here... move along"

Kinda reminds me of that wolf in the Three Little Pigs story... huffing and puffing but not getting anywhere. This is a conspiracy site, and the Dulce Base/Alien conspiracy is one of the hot topics.

Its a FACT that the military has many secret under ground facilities as well as not so secret ones like Cheyenne Mountain that have lower levels that even a Senator isn't allowed to visit. What goes on down their, form weapons testing, biological experiments and maybe even alien outposts that may actually not be from off world... who knows?

Only the ones that actually work there... and very few of those ever talk

I do know for a fact that on a door on a level lower than the Senator was allowed to visit, there is a sign on that door that says "SG-1"

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The high speed secret trains I can document
Problem is guys like you who scream "there isn't a shred of evidence" are blind as a cave fish

That definitely looks secret to me

www.photoshopping.ch...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I do know for a fact that on a door on a level lower than the Senator was allowed to visit, there is a sign on that door that says "SG-1"

Speaking of facts, what Senator?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon those are crazy pics, some I haven't seen. I already know for exactly sure there is a human base. The question is still where the aliens come in. Before they tampered with him, Dr. Paul Bennewitz found evidence of a human base and of a seperate alien base. There was more than one witness to the Myrna Hansen event, who happened to be the wife of a police officer from north eastern New Mexico who knew Gabe Valdez. In this event, "strange people" were seen in a field in northern New Mexico. This event is a stir or wirlwind if you will and we need to get to the bottom of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yeah so? Dirt is removed all the time.. but who pays attention? They dug tunnels at Edwards AFB... moved dirt around in plain sight... no one much cared or paid attention to dirt being moved. No one said "Hey I wonder if that dirt is from a secret tunnel"

Cheyenne Mountain complex is a huge many leveled underground complex... fine me ONE person who remembers the dirt being hauled out

Your argument is pointless and its the only point you armchair debunkers have.

Tunnel boring machines removed the dirt and its loaded to a train behind the machine. Did you think they just made a pile of dirt outside the tunnel? When they dug out the complex at Yucca Mountain, the dirt was hauled away by the trains... but NO ONE except the workers could see that dirt, because Yucca Mountain facility is on a RESTRICTED area of the Nevada Test Site... an area that is hundreds of sqaure miles of restricted access land and includes Area 51

Your straw man argument about dirt simply shows your ignorance of how things work.

I suppose you will try to tell me these are just toys?

Where is the dirt from this one that just broke out after making a tunnel?

There are hundreds of these boring machines around the world... they dig hundreds of miles of tunnels and bases. Here is the borer and entry tunnel to Yucca Mountain

As to insults... YOU said elementary school
But your continued use of the term "Church of Dulce" merely pegs you as a troll and as such their is little point in further conversation with you

zorgon those are crazy pics, some I haven't seen. I already know for exactly sure there is a human base. The question is still where the aliens come in. Before they tampered with him, Dr. Paul Bennewitz found evidence of a human base and of a seperate alien base. There was more than one witness to the Myrna Hansen event, who happened to be the wife of a police officer from north eastern New Mexico who knew Gabe Valdez. In this event, "strange people" were seen in a field in northern New Mexico. This event is a stir or wirlwind if you will and we need to get to the bottom of it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here we go again. Cheyenne Mountain is ...a mountain! Mountains have stood the test of time. Very stable dirt. If they weren't stable, the mountain would history. No probably tunneling out a mountain.

A base can have a bit of this or that underground. However, the Church of Dulce expects those that think logically that these trains extend well beyond the base. And how can that be done in secret.

The old YMP website had a video of the tunneling machine bursting out the mountain. Yes, rock debris was seen.

Regarding creating the underground base with nukes, there is plenty of activity on the surface when a nuke is put into the ground. Base Camp was created just to service the drilling operation for Project Faultless.

One of the more laughable notions is the secret train from Las Vegas to Groom Lake. If such a train exists, why fly the 737s?

If Edwards has such vast underground facilities, why were all the DE tests done above ground?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Here we go again.
One of the more laughable notions is the secret train from Las Vegas to Groom Lake. If such a train exists, why fly the 737s?

This debunker is missing the main point of this whole story.

Numerous people have reported a secret base under the Archuleta Mesa.

Why?

If no base is there, they are either forwarding stories told to them by others, or making the stories up themselves. Why would they do this? If you are so interested in "proving" all these people wrong, then why aren't you investigating and reporting on the reasons they have been making these reports?

I have seen a lot of material about this place. None of it could be considered extremely reliable, but there is a lot of it. If this network of underground bases does not exist, then someone has been working pretty hard to convince us that it does. Why would they bother?

There is a theory out there that this is all a creation of the CIA. The purpose would probably be to leave the community fighting with itself over numerous "facts" that cannot be proven so that they will make themselves look bad and spend as little time as possible finding out what's really going on. But as far as I know, that theory has less evidence to support it than do most of the other theories.

What we really need is for people with new evidence to come forward with it, and to do something to raise the bar on this whole discussion.

I know that independent researchers, camera crews, and goodness knows who else have been to the Mesa and for various reasons not felt free to explore it. I know that local native people have been interviewed and are for some reason afraid to talk about what they have seen or show outsiders around. So direct observation is getting us nowhere for some reason.

I think there's something there that someone important does not want us to know about.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Cheyenne Mountain is ...a mountain!

no kidding?

A base can have a bit of this or that underground.

Here is a bit of this... and a bit of that

www.vadeker.net...

And how can that be done in secret.

Who says it was? It was posted in the LA times in 1972... and all they would really need to do is have the tunnel material exit at a restricted area or put a fence around and excavate a building foundation
Its really pretty easy

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You seem to be under the assumption that all dirt is the same. I mention that Cheyenne is a mountain to point out that the dirt is suitable for a large expansive base.

You can't excavate a large underground base if the soil is not suitable. You can always make a tunnel here or there, but not an underground air base.

It is not my job to go to Dulce and prove its existence. I just look at the evidence presented thus far and laugh. Nobody has documented anything. Lots of excuses for why things can't be found, but no evidence.

I will watch out for anyone pissing in a hard hat.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Imtor

You have yet to produce one fact, one shred of evidence that the base at Dulce exists, hence calling belief in Dulce a church is very appropriate.

[color=00CCFF]There is but it's your own problem you deny it. Like I said I base it on some evidence, not on pure belief. It isn't the best evidence but when you combine all people that have worked there and by their details they say, they wouldn't be lying, least of all - all points to its existence.

You're saying you see some medical places or labs photoed and then labeled 'Dulce', Then why do I see here large head and a tube, some cables or arms that match very much the description and the drawing done by again you denying his existence - Castello?

[color=00CCFF](Page 2) - DRAWING (real one)

[color=00CCFF]I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK: It is all made so as part of creating the 'Fake base at Dulce program'. Heh it's too much sources, you can't call everyone a liar, that's not serious.

Originally posted by Imtor

Hi Daz Smith at crowdedskies...

Greetings, and congratulations for your site. It has a lot of interesting material.

However, I´d like to make a clearance about something you have on your website, and that's unfortunately false.

I'm a sort of "spokesman" for one of the prime investigators of the Dulce Base enigma. He saw the page about dulce and the supposed video of the base, and here's a fragment of what he told me...

"Some people were interviewed about DULCE for a Prime time UFO Special for NIPPON TV , in JAPAN.
They video taped DRAWINGS "Ann West" made of the 6 minute video tape of the Dulce Facility with no dialogue and the Still Photos. These were DRAWINGS, that she made. They were shown to the Japanese Investigators." (The drawings YOU have in the page, and without any doubt ARE authentic)

"The Japanese went to the expense of making MODELS, based on the Drawings, and produced a "grainy" video of the small Models and used to illustrate the Interview on the TV Special (over 10 years ago).
Later...Assholes, cut these sections out of the Japanese TV program, when the Program's Video was sold in Japanese Video Stores.
Then, someone said it was the REAL Dulce Video and tried to sell it to make themselves Money."

So guys, that video is NOT authentic, because the real video is missing and no one knows where it is. And everyone who once had a copy of it is dead already, or at least with a death-silence-sentence. ¿Please, would you correct that little mistake?

Thanks a lot.
xxxx

Instead, I have something better to give you... and you can upload it to the page of course...

I send you the ONLY photography that survived the Dulce Papers incident (the other pictures were retrieved by the military, disappearing their holders too)... so it's quite possible that all the pictures were lost forever... all but one...

(NOTE by me, Imtor, this picture)

This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Blood lab. This is the only surviving file from the Dulce Papers, and this picture was taken by the late Thomas Castello himself. Those few who once were there and could speak anyhow, confirmed that it is the correct place.

The devices you see there are equipment used for the treatment and experiment with human, alien and hybrid blood, fluids and similar.

That's everything I can give you as a fact. Please post it, spread it. Don't let the shadows cover this awful and inhuman reality...

Thanks.

P.S. the original dulce papers including the original pictures, tapes, drawings and flash-gun among other things are lost. The few investigators that know where they are, have tried to recover them but as they reach the approximate site, they're pursuited by the black forces and always have to retreat.

xxx

[color=00CCFF]Why would a person come and say this is correct, the video is not? Why wouldn't he just say all is fake if his job is to disinform/if all is really fake, or not even come at all and not even mention that the video is just part of a documentary?

Plus add even the people who have enough details and do not include any ETs in their details
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I read his info and it is too detailed to be made up, especially since it doesn't talk about reptilians, aliens or anything out of the ordinary. And you are a big failure since you deny without knowing.

I also know that you are scared inside, you are almost creaming in your pants and cry to deny it because you cannot accept it.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

People say all sorts of crap. I trust physical evidence.

Trust me, I don't lay awake at night wondering if Dulce is real. I worry more about living in a world where people believe in things on flimsy evidence.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Is the name of the Senator a secret? Do you know the name? Would you share it with the group, please?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW
Is the name of the Senator a secret?

No

Do you know the name?

I would have to look it up
Its in a very long thread

Would you share it with the group, please?

Why? It has nothing to do with Dulce... and the Senator didn't see the sign. The officer getting the tour three levels lower did

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Imtor

[color=00CCFF]There is but it's your own problem you deny it. Like I said I base it on some evidence, not on pure belief. It isn't the best evidence but when you combine all people that have worked there and by their details they say, they wouldn't be lying, least of all - all points to its existence.

You're saying you see some medical places or labs photoed and then labeled 'Dulce', Then why do I see here large head and a tube, some cables or arms that match very much the description and the drawing done by again you denying his existence - Castello?

[color=00CCFF](Page 2) - DRAWING (real one)

[color=00CCFF]It is all made so as part of creating the 'Fake base at Dulce program'. Heh it's too much sources, you can't call everyone a liar, that's not serious.

Hi Daz Smith at crowdedskies...

I´d like to make a clearance about something you have on your website, and that's unfortunately false.

"Some people were interviewed about DULCE for a Prime time UFO Special for NIPPON TV , in JAPAN.
They video taped DRAWINGS "Ann West" made of the 6 minute video tape of the Dulce Facility with no dialogue and the Still Photos. These were DRAWINGS, that she made. They were shown to the Japanese Investigators." (The drawings YOU have in the page, and without any doubt ARE authentic)

"The Japanese went to the expense of making MODELS, based on the Drawings, and produced a "grainy" video of the small Models and used to illustrate the Interview on the TV Special (over 10 years ago).
Then, someone said it was the REAL Dulce Video and tried to sell it to make themselves Money."

So guys, that video is NOT authentic, because the real video is missing and no one knows where it is.

I send you the ONLY photography that survived the Dulce Papers incident (the other pictures were retrieved by the military, disappearing their holders too)... so it's quite possible that all the pictures were lost forever... all but one...

(NOTE by me, Imtor, this picture)

This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Blood lab. This is the only surviving file from the Dulce Papers, and this picture was taken by the late Thomas Castello himself. Those few who once were there and could speak anyhow, confirmed that it is the correct place.

The devices you see there are equipment used for the treatment and experiment with human, alien and hybrid blood, fluids and similar.

P.S. the original dulce papers including the original pictures, tapes, drawings and flash-gun among other things are lost. The few investigators that know where they are, have tried to recover them.

[color=00CCFF]Why would a person come and say this is correct, the video is not? Why wouldn't he just say all is fake if his job is to disinform/if all is really fake, or not even come at all and not even mention that the video is just part of a documentary?

Plus add even the people who have enough details and do not include any ETs in their details
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I read his info and it is too detailed to be made up, especially since it doesn't talk about reptilians, aliens or anything out of the ordinary. And you are a big failure since you deny without knowing.

I also know that you are scared inside, you are almost creaming in your pants and cry to deny it because you cannot accept it.

I like your insight that Lohn Lears mysterious information from 1987 was a lady named Ann West who recently produced a photo (like she was in with TAL), you are assuming it may be related to the drawing you presented. Here is a drawing that I am presenting, showing you that I have more conclusive evidence that Ann West (aka Cherry Hinkle) has pictures from the human Dulce base. The 1st is from 1987 and whole release of everything, the 2nd is 2010 Cherry's Thomas Castello B/W Dulce base photo.

Coincidentally?

edit on 8-12-2011 by greyer because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Cheyenne Mountain is ...a mountain!

no kidding?

A base can have a bit of this or that underground.

Here is a bit of this... and a bit of that

www.vadeker.net...

And how can that be done in secret.

Who says it was? It was posted in the LA times in 1972... and all they would really need to do is have the tunnel material exit at a restricted area or put a fence around and excavate a building foundation
Its really pretty easy

Check out G.E.
Not far from Agua Dulce, CA is the cement plant that isn’t a cement plant?
34 25’ 50.63” N 118 20’56.98 W
And in Gallup, NM, the cement plant that isn’t a cement plant?
35 31’38.12” N 108 44.52.83 W

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

www.vadeker.net...

Some Alien autopsies said to have been performed at 29 Palms.

That list contains verifiable bogus crap. I just posted a link to Helendale. Yeah, there is stuff underground, but it is pylon elevator to raise the freakin' pole model for RCS.

Big clue: not everything on the internet is true!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Big clue: not everything on the internet is true!

But some is... and the more you look and ask questions, the more you find

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Cement plant?

Looks like a quarry to me, at least the first set of coordinates do.

Loaders, excavators, screening plant and conveyors pilling the graded material into their respective piles.

Second coordinates takes me to the Philippines?

edit on 9/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join