It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EngineerGuY
That is a VERY good question, but I am afraid, I wouldn't know. If such an installation does exist, they must have a power source at the facility. There are ways of hiding such things, but again, it is all speculation at this point until some type of tangible proof is established..

Well one thing to consider is distance. People make the mistake of assuming a base named after a location IS in that location. Not necessarily true.

Tonopah, Nv 38° 4′ 9″ N, 117° 13′ 50″ W

The above ground base where all the secret testing is done starts 40 miles south where the 'secret' airport is. If you ook at the airstrip via GE you will see all the aircraft parking spots are covered with metal sheets so you cannot see what is parked there.

Janet Terminal at Tonopah test center
37°48'05.51"N 116°46'31.92"W
39.4 mi, 1 hour 22 mins from Tonopah. All the good stuff is south of that

I have a picture of a power station in that area that the wires disappear into a mountain. That area is the north end of the Nelis Bombing range and is hundreds of square miles stretching to include Yucca Mountain complex and Area 51. You could spend hours on GE finding all sorts of hidden stuff and tunnel entrances

Yucca Mountain (There are two tunnel entrances here)
36° 56′ 24.76″ N, 116° 29′ 6.02″ W

Area 51 - Groom Lake
37° 14′ 6″ N, 115° 48′ 40″ W

Janet Terminal - Nevada Test Center
36° 55′ 38,93″ N, 116° 00′ 27.93″ W

Then there is Kirtland AFB. Kirtland New Mexico is 200 miles from Kirtland AFB which is south of Albuqueque, NM And south west of the base is all kinds of stuff you can find on GE including camouflaged areas and tunnel entrances as well as many DEW installations

Kirtland, New Mexico
36° 44′ 29″ N, 108° 20′ 53″ W

Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
35° 2′ 25″ N, 106° 36′ 33″ W

200 mi, 3 hours 39 mins

I put together a couple road trips if someone wanted to take a drive...

I personally would look for Dulce Base in that red circle

Here is an expanded Alien/Secret Base road trip for the adventurous. Key areas are the points... I forgot to add a few stops on that route and will make another one later

So when skeptics say "There is nothing at Dulce" Well they may be right... the actual base could be many miles from the town it takes its name from.

I found the Russian Space Laser turrets about 50 miles from the city where the workers live, the city listed as the location. In fact the area was not scanned in high res until I put it on the map and Google Earth sent for a new image. That was posted on GE forum

Nurek, Tajikistan
38° 22′ 18″ N, 69° 20′ 53″ E

Okno Satellite View
+38° 16' 47.88", +69° 13' 32.56"

edit on 4-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Nice post, but FYI, Kirtland AFB is named after Army aviator Col. Roy C. Kirtland. Kirtland, New Mexico was named by Morman pioneers who named it after Kirtland, Ohio. No connection between the two.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

Originally posted by RKWWWW

2) The official ruling of Schneider's death was suicide. I find it revealing that you don't have the integrity to call his death a "possible murder" or to add any modifier at all.

His death was originally reported as "a stroke." It was then quickly revised as "suicide."

Also conveniently suicided in recent memory (anyone feel free to add to the list): the D.C. Madam and that Anthrax doctor. It's interesting how those holding big secrets wind up conveniently suicided. "Suicide" is the favorite method of government assassins for killing someone, because no one looks for any suspects.
edit on 12/4/2011 by Kojiro because: Fixed a misremembered detail.

thats very true in England too, Most notably here Dr.David Kelly. en.wikipedia.org...(weapons_expert)
and Gareth Williams (Secret Agent that even the spooks were shocked at his demise)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Perhaps everyone (even the foul mouthed posters that hurl insults at me) need a refresher on Phil Schneider.
www.scribd.com...

Let's take a look at Philip's claims:
1) He was part of the Philadelphia experiment. The NSA uses hardware from the Philadelphia Experiment to turn their agents invisible.
2) He revealed that reptilians live at a secret underground base beneath DIA.
3) He was in possession of alien minerals, though no proof of this exists. Big hint: these minerals should have been assayed, else how would he know they are alien? And of course, there would be records of the assay.
4) He was murdered by a shape shifter reptilian. Uh, right.
5) Some of this scars were from Vietnam. He discovered a nuclear plant there and was attacked by friendly fire. Of course the DoD usually finishes the job they start, but I guess they let Phil live.
6) Phil knew how to make gold. All you need are sulfur, silver, mercury, quartz crystal, and four12v car batteries at 3 amps. Funny the guy was destitute since he knew alchemy.
7) Phil could remote view. He saw Atlantis. Through one of his out of body experience, the saw heaven.
8) He was followed by the "lawnmower man", who could send his spirit down the phone line or into Phil's computer.
9) Saving the best for last, when Phil encountered the space aliens, he attacked them by urinating into his hardhat and then throwing his urine at the aliens. Amazingly, he killed a few with his urine.

Seriously, nobody piled it deeper than Phil Schneider. His story is 100x as outrageous as Bob Lazar's.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Instead of being so much of a skeptic you should understand that they were trying kill him, and they finally succeeded after 13 times, thats a lot...

Anybody that thinks a man who goes out in public and tells the world that they think people are trying to kill him and then dies under mysterious circumstances was killed. I wish the small mouse minded people of America would realize something that you don't have to be that smart to figure out in the first place. It's like the whole fact of aliens visiting us develops an irrational thought process in these idiot minded people who don't deserve to be heard. We know Phil was not all truthful, but everything in his life presentation gives us an educated guess to believe that he had knowledge of the Dulce firefight, the Dulce wars, the Dulce battle, whatever you want to call it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Perhaps everyone (even the foul mouthed posters that hurl insults at me) need a refresher on Phil Schneider.
www.scribd.com...

Let's take a look at Philip's claims:
1) He was part of the Philadelphia experiment. The NSA uses hardware from the Philadelphia Experiment to turn their agents invisible.
2) He revealed that reptilians live at a secret underground base beneath DIA.
3) He was in possession of alien minerals, though no proof of this exists. Big hint: these minerals should have been assayed, else how would he know they are alien? And of course, there would be records of the assay.
4) He was murdered by a shape shifter reptilian. Uh, right.
5) Some of this scars were from Vietnam. He discovered a nuclear plant there and was attacked by friendly fire. Of course the DoD usually finishes the job they start, but I guess they let Phil live.
6) Phil knew how to make gold. All you need are sulfur, silver, mercury, quartz crystal, and four12v car batteries at 3 amps. Funny the guy was destitute since he knew alchemy.
7) Phil could remote view. He saw Atlantis. Through one of his out of body experience, the saw heaven.
8) He was followed by the "lawnmower man", who could send his spirit down the phone line or into Phil's computer.
9) Saving the best for last, when Phil encountered the space aliens, he attacked them by urinating into his hardhat and then throwing his urine at the aliens. Amazingly, he killed a few with his urine.

Seriously, nobody piled it deeper than Phil Schneider. His story is 100x as outrageous as Bob Lazar's.

I was going to check out your claims, but then I noticed that you stated that 'phillip claimed' number 4)
which is impossible which leads me to discredit the rest of what you say as you can't 'claim' anything once you're dead.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Loopdaloop

www.scribd.com...
Page 2, paragraph 5, line 8:

"More so I think one or two of Phillip's murderers was in fact a shape shifter. A Reptilian.""

Do you honestly think I would post something I can't back up? You must have me confused with the Church of Dulce congregation.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Did NOT. Soooo did NOT. That's no where in there.

Presumably you mean this?

Protection #2; Ammonia

Many species of aliens are ultra-sensitive to ammonia. Again if we refer to the vampire story the other protection was “garlic”. Garlic is high in ammonia during the aging process of this plant. There are also stories of men, who when confronted with aliens have thrown urine at them and killed them in this manner. Urine has a high content of ammonia. Carrying a spray bottle full of ammonia or glass cleaner with ammonia may be your best defense against aliens. Spraying a little in the bedroom before sleeping, or rubbing a little on your body (maybe a leg) would keep them at bay.

No where does it mention Phil peeing into a hardhat. You are more full of # than you claim Schneider to be.

Furthermore, that "claim of being murdered by shapeshifting reptilians" cannot be attributed to Schneider, since he was... well, you know... dead. It was Ashley O'Tool that wrote that.

When trying to frame an argument, make sure your argument is actually representative of the facts and not distorted nonsense. Seriously, you repeated a lot of those facts like you heard them through a game of Telephone.
edit on 12/4/2011 by Kojiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kojiro

Again, the Dulce congregation fails to read the holy sacred Dulce document I provided, yet feels free to hurl insults.

Page 6, paragraph 4, line 12:

"He stated that as strange as this may seem he peed in his hard hat and threw the pee at the aliens which killed some of them."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
THis is where you fail, you're so stubbornly ignorant that you start making up things ti support it or you haven't watched the videos of Schneider.

Schneider said more than 1 type of Greys, not reptilians, not shapeshifters, this was never said by him. You consider him crazy but that doesn't mean he cannot be telling some truth, you decide without a reason to call him a liar of everything when it may not be everything a lie. This is where skepticons fail big time, they decide that everything a person says is a lie, when it oculd be only some of it true/lie

I dont know why I even bother to explain to you..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I give you chapter and verse, er make that page, paragraph, and line, but you refuse to read the sacred holy Dulce text I provide.
You spew, I quote.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Loopdaloop

www.scribd.com...
Page 2, paragraph 5, line 8:

"More so I think one or two of Phillip's murderers was in fact a shape shifter. A Reptilian.""

Do you honestly think I would post something I can't back up? You must have me confused with the Church of Dulce congregation.

Church or Dulce? You are a fake.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW
Nice post, but FYI, Kirtland AFB is named after Army aviator Col. Roy C. Kirtland.

Well maybe Dulce Base was names after Colonel Dulce, the commander of the Edinburgh halberdiers...

The point is any secret base can be miles away from a town. What you need to do is camp out near some of the roads and watch for the food delivery trucks that go nowhere...
edit on 5-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There are no truck delivering supplies to Dulce. The folklore is it is supplied by secret underground trains. For every reason you can think of proving Dulce doesn't exist, the Church of Dulce makes up another story to get around it.

Technically speaking, you can't prove a negative. However the Church of Dulce has never provided one shred of evidence other than outlandish anecdotal stories that even an elementary school student wouldn't believe.

The only Reptilian I known is Newt Gingrich. OK, OK, Newt is short for Newton and Newt doesn't have scales. But wait, he could be a shape shifter!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

LOL wtf where is this from, skepticon or similar crap? Never heard that in the video. Look I don't say with certainty that Dulce base exists, nor do I consider that everything Phil Schnieder has said is true when some things were proven to be not, but there is enough people to come and cover 1 true thing out of all reptilians, alien cities and such - and it is that such base CAN exist given the data. Again always has to be all wrong many big researcher not like you, have stated that people of that kind often tell some true things while not, with emphasis on the SOME TRUE, meaning not all they say is a lie...

Only for completely closed in their worlds like you, can one deny the big noise around it and call everyone in the world a 'liar'. Dream on, you seem to be living in a pink world

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There are no truck delivering supplies to Dulce. The folklore is it is supplied by secret underground trains.

The high speed secret trains I can document
Problem is guys like you who scream "there isn't a shred of evidence" are blind as a cave fish

"Salter said approximately 8000 miles of tunnel were dug in America and Western Europe in the 1960s."

Defense Technical Information Center
Accession Number: ADA032172
Citation Status: ACTIVE
Title: The Very High Speed Transit System,

Fields and Groups : 130600 - SURFACE TRANSPORTATION AND EQUIPMENT
Corporate Author: RAND CORP SANTA MONICA CALIF

Personal Author(s): Salter,R. M.
Report Date: AUG 1972
Media Count: 19 Pages(s)
Report Number(s): P-4874 (P4874)

Descriptors:
*TRANSPORTATION, MAGNETIC FIELDS, SUPERCONDUCTORS, TUNNELS, DRIVES, VEHICLES, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, ENERGY CONSERVATION, ELECTROMAGNETISM, ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT.ZTRANSPORTATION, MAGNETIC FIELDS, SUPERCONDUCTORS, TUNNELS, DRIVES, VEHICLES, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, ENERGY CONSERVATION, ELECTROMAGNETISM, ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT.Z

Identifiers:
*Magnetically levitated vehicles, *Tubetrains, *Very high speed transit systems

Abstract:
The Very High Speed Transit or 'VHST' concept was put forward some years ago in response to the search for a pollution-free transport method that could operate at speeds competitive with aircraft. The general principles are relatively straightforward: Electromagnetically levitated and propelled cars in an evacuated tunnel. The VHST's 'tubecraft' ride on, and are driven by, electromagnetic (EM) waves much as a surfboard rides the ocean's waves. The EM waves are generated by pulsed or by oscillating currents in electrical conductors that form the 'roadbed' structure in the evacuated 'tubeway.' Opposing magnetic fields in the vehicle are generated by means of a loop of superconducting cable carrying on the order of a million amperes of current. The system is highly conservative of energy. Economic, environmental and technical aspects are briefly considered.

Distribution Limitation(s): 01 - APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE
Source Code: 296600
Document Location: DTIC AND NTIS
Geopolitical Code: 0628
Supplementary Notes: Previously announced as N73-13990.
Citation Updated: 06 MAR 2002

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE
Members of the public may purchase hardcopy documents from the National Technical Information Service.

www.dtic.mil...

I have more, but what would be the point? You would just dismiss it anyway

Technically speaking, you can't prove a negative. However the Church of Dulce has never provided one shred of evidence other than outlandish anecdotal stories that even an elementary school student wouldn't believe.

Which means you can't prove it doesn't exist. Are you in elementary school?

Acceleration compared to shuttle

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c169c540c6f.png[/atsimg]

Realistic speed with one stop at Dallas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78f28a5afd8b.png[/atsimg]

Passenger is rotated during acceleration and deceleration

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0235f662347.png[/atsimg]

Earth tremor protection. The tubes the trains fly in are on servo rollers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90ebe534377e.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfd722c32741.png[/atsimg]

Tunnel depth

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fde8c8667fed.png[/atsimg]

And map of the main route with side lines

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43439121d078.png[/atsimg]

Speed error compensation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3ed5e76d3fd.png[/atsimg][

The only Reptilian I known is Newt Gingrich. OK, OK, Newt is short for Newton and Newt doesn't have scales. But wait, he could be a shape shifter!

So now you are saying you know Newt Gingrich personally? Got proof?

And now they are working on the section across the Atlantic

Extreme Engineering - S01E03 - Part1/5 - transatlantic tunnel

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Which means you can't prove it doesn't exist. Are you in elementary school?"

You have never studied logic. You can't prove a negative. Cut out the insults please. Trust me, I could verbally abuse the Church of Dulce members. They provide lots of fodder.

DId it occur to you that such an underground rail system couldn't be built in secret? Oh, and the RAND document was a study.

I've been in a few underwater tunnels. Car and metro. No big deal, but you can't build such structures in a vacuum. Last time I checked, dirt needs to be removed when you create a void. Or are we going to start the vaporizing rock story again.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There are no truck delivering supplies to Dulce. The folklore is it is supplied by secret underground trains.

The high speed secret trains I can document

That there are high speed trains is a fact. That there are studies and proposals for additional high speed trains is a fact. That there are "secret" high speed trains is, I suppose, remotely in the realm of possibility. To take those facts and that remote possibility and construe it as proof there is a high speed train serving Dulce is absurd.
edit on 6-12-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I think another guy on the other thread you see up there, who seemed to have known had some involvement judging by the details with which he was telling things, the existence of a base with whatever name north of Dullce somewhere in this large area, could be possible. According to this person, the tests there were nuclear warheads and things related to nuclear weapons. So there is so much and not outlandish to prove it exists whether it is at the location posted there or a little bit on the north, or a lot more, your argument is invalid.

You keep on saying people to cut down the insults but you are the one insulting with calling it a Religion calling it a Church or whatever, when many people who state they think it is true is based on DATA, not on pure belief like the whole RELIGION that has to be erradicated and DESTROYED.

So continue to call it a religion believing or Church and expect to not get insults...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join