It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aunt Zeituni: 'The System Took Advantage Of Me'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Aunt Zeituni: 'The System Took Advantage Of Me'

wbztv.com

President Obama's Aunt Speaks Exclusively With WBZ-TV
"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She lived in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston.

'I KNEW I OVERSTAYED'

Aunt Zeituni, as she has come to be known, first surfaced in the public light in 2008, in the final days of the Presidential election. Then-candidate Obama said that he was not against t
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.us-immigration-attorney.com

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What gets me about this is that she thinks that by coming here it's our obligation to make her a citizen. Citizenship is something that is difficult to obtain.

Furthermore, she was invited to her nephews inauguration and then in the same sentence claims that Obama didn't know of her whereabouts.

She lives on public assistance (sound familiar?) and admits she had no intentions of staying here. If Obama had half a gonad, he would take his aunt of public funding and give her a plane ticket home. Why? She said herself that she would return to Kenya but couldn't afford it.

How difficult is it to gain citizenship? I have no idea of the difficulties but click onto the additional new link to find out.

wbztv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just watched the video. Wow!

Momma told me if you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all. I have nothing to say...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

This is disgusting. Why isn't this on the news? should i even ask anymore? How can we expect this administration to "clean up" when they've got scum like this on their books? absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

I'm almost at a loss for words for the entire clan of Obama's. All I really can say is that they're good a twisting things around to where you've got to ask yourself "What?"

She's another individual who looks at the United States as a source of bottonless revenue. What ever happened to "Get a job."?

new topics

top topics

join