It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Must See" Everything 9/11 + >Best Vid's<

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have been checking out "ABBAS WATCHMAN" for quite sometime and one thing I can say about the person who runs it is "HE SURE AIN'T LAZY " !

If somethings coming, you will most certainly see it here first, regardless if you agree with his veiws or NOT.

www.abbaswatchman.com...

edit on 21-9-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There was an interesting link to a story on that site about Stanley Hilton's lawsuit against Bush, Cheney and others in his administration for their part in the 9/11 attacks. He is interviewed by Alex Jones and apparently represented as many as 400 9/11 victim's families.
He was harrassed endlessly and the case was thrown out on "sovereign immunity" clause. i.e. -you cannot sue a sitting President.
It sounds like he had a mountain of evidence showing administration complicity in the attacks. He was eventually disbarred by the California Supreme Court, as was threatened earlier while filing the suit.
The man had a solid career before and was Bob Dole's chief political advisor. He had practiced law for 30 years before the suit with no discipline record whatsoever.
Another victim of the Bush Regime?
And what happened to the evidence he gathered?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
One thing that really, really smells funky is that if he was/is such a good Attorney, he should have known that he couldn't sue a sitting President. I do not know what is wrong there, but that in and of itself I think is common knowledge that he should have known.

edit on 9/21/2010 by mikelee because: Punctuation

join