It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Proving Ground -- The New Groom Lake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by werk71
Area 51 isnt what it used to be.

Actually from montanna down to las vegas is a string of massive bases all used together, Area 51 is just the most popular, Michaels is hidden in google earth for a purpose with a whiteout runway.. all these bases are used for what area 51 is known for.

Michaels AFB used to be controlled by the Army and is not new... Just rebuilt better...

its a place where aurora could be stored. x-33 has/is tested there

Michaels AFB is in the middle of Chemicaly poluted desert, no one in their right mind would make it out that far to observe. Wendover Airfield has been resurfaced as well, a old SR-71 refueling and staging base. when i was a kid wendover base was abandon, but not anymore...

all those circles and square grids in the desert are sensor grids that tested the dispersion of biological and chemical warfare elements over the years.. would you walk through that to spy on a base?

it is indeed a place where new projects are being tested, thats why on a regular basis you see stuff that looks like UFO's above Skull Valley. as a child my father took me rabbit hunting all around Dugway and Hill Electronic Testing Range.

north of base is a chemical weapons disposal facility. ironicly when they burn chemical weapons the smoke flows right into Salt Lake Valley, they post burns in the legal section of the newspaper, a week after that Flu outbreaks happen...

in the 80's i was on Mount Olympus in Saly Lake City camping, we saw the entire Horizon Flash Blue 2 times, you can see over 2 mountain ranges from Olympus. after the horizon lit up we heard a noise that sounded like someone blowing in PVC pipe like a tuba... it was so disturbing we walked 2 hours down the mountain in the dark, in fear that we got Nuked, when we got home we were sure we would see this on CNN or a EMS Alert atlest, Nothing at all, just scared the crap out of us. the blue light resembled the type of light you see from welding, except it was 100's of miles accross when it flashed...

worked on base before in the 80's for 2 weeks using a hydrogen sensor to find unexploded ordenance in the ground from bombing tests under university of utah as a student.

Except that there is no Michaels AFB, no string of huge bases from Montana to Las Vegas, and people have photographed out at Dugway.

And Area 51 is still quite active, with multiple black projects

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join