It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on at 0.015671,0.038581 on Google Maps, Haarp, AK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
HAARP Google Maps

As you can see about 3/5ths off that station is blurred by google maps.

Zoom in and you will see what I mean

Has anyone seen this before?
I tried ats searching for the location but did not find a thread so I made this.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

HAARP
GAKONA, Alaska 99586
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Maybe while Google was taking the picture they activated the machine and it interrupted their signal.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I took a look, I see what you mean.

I looked on bing maps, saw even less detail there. I am fairly certain that I have seen satellite views of the HAARP installation before, with more detail than that. Weird.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
given the fact that the blur follows a straight line, I think it is fairly safe to say that this is a result of an older image sitting juxtiposed next to a newer image.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It appears that Google intentionally blurs this area...

Whether it’s due to government restrictions, personal-privacy lawsuits or mistakes, Google Maps has slapped a "Prohibited" sign on the following 51 places.....

#47) HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) Antenna Array on the Alaska/Yukon Border: This is part of the site for HAARP, which studies ionospheric-radio science.Miscellaneous

www.itsecurity.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I stand corrected. That is not a straight line. And the article above lends additional credence.

I guess that's not a scientific weather experimentation station after all

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
I guess that's not a scientific weather experimentation station after all

Oh you bet it's not
check this:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
it has been proven many many of time. google does not blur images on purpose.

i think you are only seeing a very very small section to haarp.

see the area that surrounds it like woods?

that is a tactical camo.

it is used to hide stuff on the ground for just this situation.

i am not saying all of the trees/woods are a tactical camo. but i am pretty sure you are only seeing about 5% of the array.

haarp is used for communications. the darpa part is well quite secret. hence it is darpa.

for the article above me that states 51 items are blurred or missing from google maps.

look them up.

none of them are blurred.

white planes train stations are visible.

please dont believe articles about blurring.

if anything i would suggest they have not taken a clear image. but then again maybe haarp was broadcasting at the time of the pic and it blurred the image.

i do know more information than i am willing to divulge here. i can be reached via private message.

incase you are wondering there is more than just haarp working in the usa. just do some research.

all haarp is is probable deniability.

there is an array in massachusetts, sc, florida, texas, cali, washington, and more i can not find information about yet.

if all of them were powered on at the same time there would be no electricity for the usa and canada.

research is your friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Intentional or not, here is another area that is "black out".
UVB-76 Buzzer Station in Russia.
maps.google.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciferxe

white planes train stations are visible.

Your link leads to HAARP, Alaska in Google.

all haarp is is probable deniability.

there is an array in massachusetts, sc, florida, texas, cali, washington, and more i can not find information about yet.

.....research is your friend.

No worries, Zorgon found it all for you. Just open your eyes...

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know...

Yes, it is

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

i think you are only seeing a very very small section to haarp.

You could always pop up there and take a look. Not as though they discourage visitors. Anyone know when the next open day is? I'm guessing with autumn setting in it might not be till next summer?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Visitors? Thats interesting...someone who wanted in and was told NO.

edit on 21-9-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I've talked with someone who lives there and his neighbor is employed by the people at HAARP! Guess what she does.........opens all the buildings to make sure the power and heating are on.
That's it. Complete access of the site, to confirm that everything is still warm.
Not exactly a NWO, TPTB classified, cloaked, fortified, militarised, super-secret operation, don't you think?

People who think otherwise need to read up on the history, specs, and experiments run there. To do even a part of what is claimed on sites like this would require it's own large power plant......one that would run several large cities.
It does what it was designed to do, and only that. That is all it can do.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The facility happens to be at the border of two imagery sets. If you zoom out in Google Earth, you can see there are many different imagery sets in the area, which creates the patchwork appearance.

Google sources imagery from many different sources.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
I've talked with someone who lives there and his neighbor is employed by the people at HAARP! Guess what she does.........opens all the buildings to make sure the power and heating are on.
That's it. Complete access of the site, to confirm that everything is still warm.
Not exactly a NWO, TPTB classified, cloaked, fortified, militarised, super-secret operation, don't you think?

You could be a disinfo agent!
And if that's all that there is there then why is it blurred?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
The facility happens to be at the border of two imagery sets. If you zoom out in Google Earth, you can see there are many different imagery sets in the area, which creates the patchwork appearance.

Google sources imagery from many different sources.

really?
And what creates the "google 2009" writing on the "patchwork"

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumshoe
maps.google.com...

That is called a cloud.

Here's the area from the historical Google Earth imagery (Photo taken ~July, 2004):

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumshoe
maps.google.com...

it is the shadow of the cloud over it, look closely at the shape of the cloud.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
really?
And what creates the "google 2009" writing on the "patchwork"
Google dynamically watermarks their imagery. Change your zoom level on the Google Maps web site and you'll see the faint watermarks move around (hence, they're not actually part of the imagery layer and appear to be generated on the fly). This obviously prevents other entities from passing off Google's imagery as their own.

Edit: And it would seem only the Google Maps web site puts the watermarking in. Google Earth does not.

edit on 21-9-2010 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join