It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Island Of Dolls

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
WOW
insane! this is creepy! How the heck did those dolls get there ,maybe wrong question here. Anyway, I wonder how he died though ,if theres something supernatural goin on or not

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
"A man by the name Don Julian Santana was said to have been near the canal when he fished out a doll in the water."

And he continued to find dolls washing ashore after that one...

And then later he drowned there and it wasn't determined whether or not it was accidental or suicide...
Jessundefined,

Sounds like Don was a murderer. He put the original doll there himself. The whole "dolls in water" thing sounds like something he did as some kind of psychopathic ritual. The island wasn't haunted... except by him. That's just my two cents. s&f

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So I definitely know where I want to throw my next Halloween party.

Think they'll be booked this early?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Could be possible except im pretty sure the little girl did drown on her own because she was with two other little girls playing and they witnessed it. Now im not 100 percent sure they witnessed it, but from all the reading I did, it seemed to be the case.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the strangest incidents of paranormal activity that I have ever heard of. Somehow, I am not surprised to hear of something like this though. I have heard of how spirits will try to communicate back to us that they are safe and happy wherever they may be. Some of the things that I have heard are when someone's spirit tries to make contact without it manifesting itself in human form. Like for example, some people have said that they have experienced smelling a particular odor that either a loved one or a close friend. After they hear of other stories l stories like that, then that is when they start thinking that this person is trying to communicate back to the living from the other side. There are a lot of people out there that have experienced this but yet they can't explain what it was that happened to them.

I, myself, have experienced something like this one night a few years ago. You see, I was out for one of those "midnight" walks. The route that I was taking was my usually ordinary route that night. This route comes up to an intersection that is at an at grade railroad crossing to my left. At first I thought about crossing the tracks and walking over to the next street. However, I chose not to go across and over to continue my walk. So I get to my turn around point on the opposite side of the intersection. I turn around and start back toward the house and had just got to the opposite side from where I was when I started hearing this noise. I stopped to determine whether or not I could make the noise out. After standing there for about a minute, I clearly heard what sounded like a profound heartbeat in my right ear and sooner than I heard it, the hairs on my neck were standing on end. Let's just say I started heading towards the house as fast as I could.

For those of you who do not know, a close friend of mine was killed at that intersection about three years earlier. I strongly believe that it was him trying to communicate to me that he was alright.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Thank you for the reply Gimme! That is extremely strange, Ive never experienced something like that before. And im sorry for hear of the loss of your friend. I probably would have ran screaming if I heard something like that.

And yeah just maybe those dolls are possessed by the little girl and the guy. Would be creepy as hell if they were. I still couldn't believe that one dolls eye opened. As for the noises on the roof, could have easily been an animal.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Glad to know I'm not the only person here who is creeped out completely by dolls. My Aunt traveled the world while I was growing up and sent myself and my sisters a doll from each journey.
They are beautiful, I'm going to pass them onto my own Granddaughter. At least the dolls sent to me. My older sister got a doll of a Moroccain water-seller-----which is leather and freaky to feel. The leather is very thin, and have a very fine grain, like human skin would be if tanned. He's got a painted on face, with eyes that are three times too big to fit the proportions. Freaky.

For other dollyphobes, my fear of dolls was confirmed with an episode of "Night Gallery", the show Rod Serling made after "Twilight Zone". There is an episode called simply "The Doll", that creeped me out completely. I was up watching TV with the babysitter way after bedtime. I'll have to look for it online.......get me scared all over again. Suggest all dollyphobes check it out.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How the heck did he live there for so long? I'd have lost my mind!!

Theory: It is said he died of heart failure... maybe he had some sort of fright and it killed him?

edit on 9/24/2010 by TheBloodRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi neighbor, this is one freaky thread, I wouldn't go anywhere near it, at least not in this lifetime, those dolls scare me just looking at the pictures, cool thread I think.

Good find on a rainy day.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why dolls are mostly creepy?
Maybe voodoo gives them such freaky note?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join