It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials/Aliens are Demons...PROOF!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
Well at least according to the Catholic Church.

That's one mans opinion. It's not the view of the Catholic Church. And considering the statements coming from others in the church .. including the pope ... about how life can be on other planets and all ... I'd say this guys personal opinion isn't in line with a lot of other church leaders.

but the catholic church doesn't draw a line to his claims either.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

You realize that by claiming that ET's are actually the creatures named as demons in religious and classic texts, that you are also claiming the Catholic church as an organisation, is essentially in league with Satan.

According to the Catholic doctrine, Satan is lord of hell...yes? And demons are spawn of Satan himself, sent to wreak havoc and misery among human beings..yes?

Well my friend, if ET (all of them, wherever they are from) is actually the biblical 'fallen angels', or demons..then for the Catholic church, and their 'chief demonology expert (is there a course at the local Uni i wonder), has announced 'They are the children of god', and that 'they are our brothers and our sisters', they must surely be worshiping Satan and his demons, by telling the world 'we should love them'.

So...is the Catholic church wrong then? Shouldn't the head honcho demon guy in the church, know exactly who and what a demon is a where it comes from?

If the fallen angels (demons) were in fact ET's, why then would the church be instructing it's followers to love them as brothers and sisters?

Ahem..the Catholic church is not 'a multi-billion strong' religion either, they claim to have an arguable (extremely so) membership of 1 billion. One is not 'multi'.

edit on 21/9/2010 by spikey because: Grammer error

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
according to the bible satan and demons wore angels so that makes it son's of god, so we are created by god so i think the church is not lying in that sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It has been said that the third secret of fatima was that satan has entered and taken over the church, thus that is why the deception. there is no doubt that the church has been corrupted by evil forces, i cannot dispute that.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Is it just the Catholic Church? Not even..

Kandinsky passed this to me yesterday. If you have an interest ? Give a listen. This isn't Sci fi.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty_wagyu
Since demons can manifest themselves as angels of light, it isn't far fetched to say they can manifest themselves as aliens and spacecraft either to deceive us one day.

Nor is it far fetched to say they can manifest themselves as cute puppies and kittens to be allowed in your homes and feast on your soul

or a peanut butter sandwich so you can consume them and they can take over your body

this is fun...what else can we call demonic due to their magic?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Well, I see just two basic flaws in this argument.
1. There are no such thing as demons.
2. There are no aliens visiting earth.

Other then that............

There is one basic flaw in this statement
Absolute statements based on no evidence.

Right now, you are making a factual statement without proof...in this case, you would have to literally prove there are no aliens visiting earth, or that there are no demons...both being impossible...

best to amend your statement to suggest there is no proof of either two verses matter of fact state something.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

this is fun...what else can we call demonic due to their magic?

technology is the magic that was talked about in the days of christ, so far all conclusions has taken me to believe that, specially if you have research the story of the sumerians.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
reply to post by spikey

It has been said that the third secret of fatima was that satan has entered and taken over the church, thus that is why the deception. there is no doubt that the church has been corrupted by evil forces, i cannot dispute that.

I would agree with that

and that happened...oh...the day the church was initiated to begin with.
the church has and always will be a promoter of ignorance, hate, violence, and materialism over spirituality. It is a direct and overt slap to any actual lessons the christ tried to get across...a mockery of what they teach

I hope they enjoy their golden thrones and ivory towers created by the contributions of the flock while the poor continue to starve.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"Demons?" "Aliens?" The Church just has its own names and mythologies for what is essentially the unknown. If someone wants to equate the two, I suppose there are some vague similarities to the fictions. But you could say that about a lot of things. Fortunately, I'm not in the business of telling people how to organize their ignorance.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Kandinsky passed this to me yesterday. If you have an interest ? Give a listen. This isn't Sci fi.

interesting enough for me, but scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Proof ???

PROOF !!! ?? really ?? in all caps at that ??

I think I see how it works, .... Some guy say's something = proof ??

The only thing this proves is the idiocy of the Catholic Church, and the gullibility of anyone who believes this.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Proof ???

PROOF !!! ?? really ?? in all caps at that ??

I think I see how it works, .... Some guy say's something = proof ??

The only thing this proves is the idiocy of the Catholic Church, and the gullibility of anyone who believes this.

i think you need to take of your shades

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

What does that even mean ?? I'm blind ??

I'm not the one BLINDLY accepting the word of another because he has some imaginary title. Or taking an ancient bed-time story book literaly cause I'm unable to think for myself.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My opinion is that demons and ET's like the grays or whatever, are different things..

What is interesting though, is that all things must have some alignment to either good or evil, or no alignment at all like a rock or a tree.

Good and evil do exist although the only way to discern or measure good or evil is by the actions and intent of what something does..

A person or entity could be alien to earth and not be a demon. So, to say all aliens are demons is very shortsighted in my opinion...

I have never seen an alien, but I have seen demons before, and I have seen the power they have and what they can do.

For athiests or people that don't believe demons exist, if one visited you, you would know.. Even after seeing things like that, even aliens, the human mind is not fully wired to take it at face value... denial is automatic... knowledge and knowing takes great effort and is not very natural... Ignorance is the natural state..

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
How many millions are facing a death from Aids and starvation due to over population in the third world because Rome says no to safe sex?

While I am no fan of the Catholic Church, that is a very poor argument. The Church makes a lot of commandments members do not listen to.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I agree with you here. It is not so much a catholic or biblical thing. My own research into the occult lead me to this idea that aliens are most likely to be demonic beings.

Horns and tails replced by sexy lycra suits; wings replaced by crafts - all to keep up with the times, but the physionomy remains overwhelmingly evil.

edit on 21-9-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Perhaps. Which one is more parsimonious?

I didn't say which was the more likely, just that neither has more evidence than the other.

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Technically advanced visitors from elsewhere...or minions from Hell intent on seeding evil in their mission to overthrow the Creator and enact the prophecies of End Times?

When you put it that way, it is all a matter of perspective.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Our nuclear weapons

so, you insinuate a belief that aliens can remove nuclear weapons threats (from many other threads talking about how they do just that)....yet you believe we need them to use against aliens...because for some reason, should they attack, they forgot how to simply dismantle their effectiveness

Why are you taking what i said and adding a bunch of stupid things on them that i never said.. to make you sound smart?..Sure i believe aliens can shut down our nukes, i was saying if we stop making nuclear weapons and get rid of the ones we have.. that leaves us with none. Whose to say there is not a way to prevent them from shutting the nukes down.

and they have these wonderful and great technologies that will blow the minds of mankind away...yet our nukes can get around all that amazing tech.

Again, whose to say there isn't a way to stop them from shutting our nukes down.

and...for some reason, aliens will sit in one spot for many many minutes watching a missile come at them verses nudge a bit to the side and let it fly by

The blast and shockwave radius from a nuke is fairly large, multiple nukes makes it even larger.

and...for some reason they decided not to wipe out/enslave all humans before they got the bomb because...they like sport?

Who knows. possibilities are endless.

Seriously...turn on the sci-fi. they make a mint on selling space cowboys and indians shows. The concept of baddy aliens is completely unreasonable for a whole host of issues which cannot properly be addressed in this thread.

Thats a pretty laughable statement..Then how about you say your complete view, instead of just commenting on other peoples opinions. Post it here, make your own thread, which ever. Lets hear what you have to say.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
so, angels are aliens too

so, god is an alien too

therefore, we came from aliens

and thats how the church creates new stuff every single day that contradicts the previous one

come on, to believe anything coming from the word of these guys is to be clueless

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join