It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to be contacted by good E.T. or T. how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I would expect them to contact me for an extended period in my rem dream time and for the most part for me not be consciously aware, then when the time is right i would like them to leave me a notebook from my dream space and enclosing a suggestion on how we may bring this through....

I do know one thing. The essence of how we will be vibrating when we reach en masse or even direct personal contact with our intergalactic brethren, who are our great great great grand-children, will be a vibration of equality and a long surrendered judgement. All are equal and our Great great great intergalactic grandchildren know, believe and live this....Until your reality is similar then they willl not be coming to see you, it wouldn't be fair to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well if I was to make contact with Aliens I would want to do it with a gun on me and tinfoil so they couldn't zap me with their mind control powers.

Actually I would like it telepathically...like in my head. Or well I might want to get abducted if I can remember the ship and get home safely. But that's all assuming that the modern day Alien is real. (Our thoughts on it)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
They should either contact me while im sleeping through my dreams or just pop up in my room while its bright so i can see whats going on.

Or just knock on my window and tell me whats up.

Would be glad to go

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think I speak for all sane people when I suggest that ET contact would be best received via Messenger Monkey:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d64f26576df8.jpg[/atsimg]

Otherwise, for some reason I have always envisaged ETs contacting me in a random, crowded place in complete human form.. You know, like those human-looking non-terrans... Partly telepathically. I probably consider it more exciting that way.
I'm open to alternate methods.. obviously.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join