It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to be contacted by good E.T. or T. how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Approaching me in the park or in the mall is perfectly ok for me. Knocking on my door is also ok. As long as they are benevolent, any form of communication is ok with me. Face to face is preferred though.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
by email first. set up a dialog find common ground then a meeting place somewhere secluded then exchange ideas and tech and if i am really lucky take a ride in there craft

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
by email first. set up a dialog find common ground then a meeting place somewhere secluded then exchange ideas and tech and if i am really lucky take a ride in there craft

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Of course I wouldn't want to waste my anytime minutes on something so benign. Honestly, I have a lot of important calls to make! I have friends to chat with, family to keep in touch with, and pizzas to order!
Indeed I am fearless in that I want a face to face meeting on Mars. I'd prefer it to be someplace nice with good cocktails.
The alien which I would meet with would surely be so impressed with me that they would never want to erase my memory of the meeting...in fact, they would add more memories of our times together into my collective. Some of these memories would be far too intimate to discuss with you in this public forum.
I AM thinking of humanity when I advance my self. MY humanity is of the utmost important to all humans. Trust me. Do you think that I would gain monetary benefit just so that I can buy all kinds of designer dressed, shoes, lavish meals, expensive and fast cars, and a lifetime supply of KY just so I can better myself? That sir, is just selfish of you...to even think such a thing is simply preposterous!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
I understand E.T., but what is a T. ? To answer your question, first a telepathic message informing me of their pending arrival. Then they would be welcomed to beam on down. No malevolent entities need apply. I will know the difference. Peace.

Terrestials from Earth that many may not know are here for long time.
2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedommusic
They can kick me an email and a location spot within walking distance, preferably my back yard.

I'm good to go.

Also how long in earth time I'd be away so I can be responsible and plan accordingly.

A few minutes for scout ship visit 3 hrs for mothership. Earth time.
2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowed
I would prefer them to meet with me face to face. I don't do the whole email, beam me up, snail me crap face to face. Face to face or nothing at all. I don't deal with cowards. Walk up to me with respect and dignity, and they will have access to any amount of knowledge I have(if they are interested) and then teach me ways to help my people.

Great post (fearless)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well here we go greetings Earthlings

What Implants

Long as we all see eye to eye

we are already here

but you have to like milk

Look into my eyes

My preffered method

But they have to accept our traditions too

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
If it were possible, I'd want them to tell me they were coming in a dream, then wake me up gently, and 'whisper' for me to look outside so I could see the light. I'd have to escape through the doggy door in my house though, so that I don't wake up my family from undoing all the front door locks.

Maybe at the same time all the toys in your room would magically come alive!! Your xylophone would play a familiar 5 tones while a reddish orange glow surrounded your house.
No doubt that your mum would be too late to get you and run outside into the yard just to see some lights disappear through the clouds.
She freaks out.
It'll be ok though cos some guy, sunburnt down one side, who's gone crazy and can't stop sculpting his dinner will find your mum and go to where his dinner had instructed.
Of course there will be a dance floor, disco lights and a band on playing that familiar tune, the crazy guy fancies a dance but your mums so drunk she can't stop crying.
At which point the chemical brothers come on and the light show starts and the crazy guy just gotta dance, he's high on life!
Anyway later on the music starts to tail off, everyone is drunk, some nut smashes a window, it's the end of the night and some one opens the door, it's bloody daylight out there and there's a queue of kids waiting to get in. That's what you get when they use the nursery premises as an all night disco.
That's your cue to leave and take mum home she's had too much babysham and is still crying, but the crazy guy wants to stay behind and play with the kids.
He touches a few of them and unsurprisingly he is never seen again.

Moral of this story? Dog flaps, they're not big and they're not clever.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
To the OP.

I will welcome them with arms wide open.

VVV

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well, they could always use AT & T to contact me!

I'm just kidding.

They are welcome to use telepathy to contact me anytime.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

No guns this time? Great to hear you've changed your mind! Amen brother!
Peace
WCS

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WorstCaseScenario

LOL mate,

Yer, I thought this might happen. But it's all good.

The thread you are refferring to was all hypothetical. I got blasted, but it's ok. I get these weird and far out ideas sometimes.

I would really welcome them with arms wide open, why not? The more the merrier I say.

VVV

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Not at all I commend you for wanting to try something that would lead to interaction, I enjoyed reading your thread, it made me think a bit and wonder if you've noticed what I have.
Maybe a gun isn't the best idea but what about a powerful super soaker? If it was low enough to reach I'd try that to see what happens, then it occurred to me, in all the years and thousands of UFO videos I've watched, I've never seen one in the rain. Have you?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
They can make the same trek through the jungle as everyone else and ring the bell in the garden.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You know what, I have never thought of that. But it's true, out of all the ufo videos and pics I have seen, there has never been one in the rain. Maybe cause everyone is inside at that moment?

But yeah, what if indeed you have a point? Out of the box thinking is the way forward.

Sorry about off topic post.

VVV

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I would really welcome them with arms wide open, why not? The more the merrier I say.

VVV

Wouldn't it be a bummer though if during first contact you welcomed them with open arms only to quickly discover that in their culture, open arms is sign language for "YO MAMA SO FAT......."

Happened to a friend of mine on holiday once, can't remember where he was now, but he made the familiar "OK" symbol by making a circle between his thumb and forefinger to a waiter that got all angry and refused to serve him any more. Turns out he was calling the guy an a**hole or something to that effect!!

So I guess we need to think hard about how we first greet our galactic cousins, it could turn out rather bad. How would you feel if they made the first move and greeted you by sticking up their middle finger, it means hello to them but to us something entirely different, it's an interesting thought.

WCS

edit on 30/9/10 by WorstCaseScenario because: additional paragraph

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There's only one way to welcome the hostile kind?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I've always liked the idea of communication through music. It's a universal and mathematical language that would show our level of intelligence, but lets rule out the britneys/beibers for starters shall we!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For me, i think the best way would be a visit at night to a field somewhere in the south of Engand,(wiltshire perhaps?) and then trample down the crops to make strange patterns,This can be done over a few nights. If they pick a field with tractor lines in it, they can use those to help make the paterns. This way, to me, is by far the best way of communicating with another species. Or am i being silly?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join