It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to be contacted by good E.T. or T. how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They've probably been sending us faxes for the past few years!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Preferably email. With further instructions on what to watch for as proof.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I would want them to hover over the city for a few days first, giving me enough time to run and hide somewhere in the mountains of Afghanistan where even they won't be able to find me.

Hide and Seek world champion = Osama Bin Laden.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They'd simply have to be up front with me, none of that sneaking into my room in the middle of the night and sticking a probe up my ass while they stand around the operating table giggling like school girls bullsh!t.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

psssssst look to your left...the one next to the bins with the cap on.....IT's him i tell you..It's him.....he has the look in his eyes....if i were you i would get up slowly walk to your right....hide behind the big pillar....sneak out and go....."boooooooooooooooooooooo"

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"Beam" me up, give me a history lesson and some future planned-events, and give me some interesting "toys". "Beam" me down ... end of story. ^^

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I understand E.T., but what is a T. ? To answer your question, first a telepathic message informing me of their pending arrival. Then they would be welcomed to beam on down. No malevolent entities need apply. I will know the difference. Peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If it were by an extraterrestrial (E.T.), I'd want to be contacted in person via face to face interaction.

If it were by a terrestrial (T.), I'd want to be contacted in a traditional (everyday) way via e-mail or cell phone.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
I understand E.T., but what is a T. ?

Well, I can't be 100% sure, but since E.T. stands for extraterrestrial, T. would stand for terrestrial. Meaning, you, me, your friends and family. Basically every other person on this planet.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Hide and Seek world champion = Osama Bin Laden.

Indeed. But, to give credit ... it's is awfully difficult to find someone who is buried 6 feet under.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My first thought would be by email or phone call, but then what proof would there be that these weren't hoaxes? Ditto for snail mail.

I suppose they would have to put on some kind of show in the sky with their UFOs, although that's also dangerous. It gets attention from the military, unless they already know that it's some of the friednly aliens doing it.

I suppose they would have to beam me on board their ship or something like that, then I'd know it was real.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think if they approached as humane as possible, maybe like wake me up while they are playing my xbox or something, that would completely drop out the fear factor right there. Then I would ask for some terms to get something back for allowing them to take me up with them, like a free tour around space or any car of my choice free and clear delivered in my driveway for keeps. They should be able to manage that.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hautmess
facebook

LMAO

"1 New Friend Request. Qra the Reptilian Womanizer would like to be your friend. Accept?"

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I would that they contact me via instant messenger and provide me with an overview of their cultural protocols, laws, and provide me with any desired format or boundaries for our interaction so that I could take care not to offend them, and to give me some idea of how they view us and what their intentions are to provide context for our conversation. I would want them to somehow show me what they look like prior to the meeting so as to lessen what I imagine would be a somewhat uncontrollable emotional reaction that I would experience upon being confronted with the reality of seeing them in person. I would like the pick up to be in a bright, well lit area, and for them to have enough time to extend patience and understanding that might be required for me to actually put one foot in front of the other to get aboard their craft. Probably more to add, but basically anything that would maximize mutual comfort, respect, and safety.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What is there to discuss, it should appear as a beautiful woman.

Bellow is from K-PAX for those that don't remember.

edit on 22/9/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would want it to be daytime, not expecting it. Just walking along and then i see something in the clouds
i stand and watch because I've never seen or thought to of seen a ufo and think wow wt* was that?
then after watching it for a minute it starts to get brighter and closer and before i know it more of them show up
thousands of them, everywhere over the globe so everybody else is on the shock level im at
then after half an hour of hovering they all just land, and open up the hatch to the craft,and step out
the world is in a state of shock and awe, nobody would discredit or miss this event
then since they would have known our language they would say

bababooey to you all.
We come in peace brothers and sisters of this planet you call earth
We are here to bring your planet back up to speed with the rest of the galactic community
We have here the history of your species. from day 1 to now.
Here is the DNA code of the very first modified species we took from your planet to form your ancestors.
We did not form the first primates on this planet, nature did
However, We are the ones responsible for your boost in intelligence
For in nature, a planet that follows this time-line of evolution provides the conditions to form intelligent life

We have done this to many planets like yours, and made many of these contacts, in this fashion
Many of us that are here we created, like [insert species here], he was made by nature on planet [insert name]
[insert time ago] his ancestors were a primate species just like yours.
We do not create species or moves species from one planet to another, we just modify mother natures plans
For the good obviously, you would not be here without us, well you would but you would not be able to understand what is happening. You would be the primates you see today, with limited intelligence

Now we understand you have questions, we invite you to board our transport craft to the mothership where you will be staying at for a few earthdays. Your civilization will continue to be ran, dont worry.

(everybody goes to the mothership, where a city of species that run the mothership live, millions of them, different species everywhere)

Now each of you humans get in groups with family or friends and each will board individual crafts to explore the the community and where everybody lives. each of you can ask every question you can think of during this time

(boards transport vehicles with family)

(There craft out of nowhere just goes without effort or inertia, it starts to make right turns going thousands of mph just to show off a bit)
we will show you everybody, the species ahead of your civilization and behind yours, you will start to see a trend
you will notice the civilizations before and after you have similar environment conditions, same rain/snow cycles, seasons, sunset sunrise, similar gravitational effects, and similar looking, were all humanoids in one way or another, its natures finest body construction.

(then after zipping through the galaxy they bring you back to earth)
Now we are leaving you, but we will leave this here so your scientists can replicate it so you can communicate with us all. Also there will be a stop to your war-like attitude as of today. When you were in the ship we pacified the need to harm others, no more wars, no more enemies, you are all brothers and sisters now, with mother nature and the galactic community at your side we will live in a peaceful existence together from now on, forever, until the universe itself is destroyed. For this is the true purpose of why we made you intelligent. We will teach your society to run without the need for money, you have the technology, and the computer power now, every task is able to be done with computers from now on. We will give you computers that produce the technology to travel the stars, for everybody.
We came here to undue to shackles that have held you as a society back, and unlocked the means to set your souls free.

We will keep in touch
Peace Humanity

That is my dream.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Strange thing to ask.. anyways

For me it would have to be

1. Tell me telepathically or via a dream (not in a frightening way that your hearing voices but in a gentle way)

2. I'd like them to introduce themselves face to face (even if i am lost for words! whether they are exactly human or 12 foot tall rhino's)

3. I would like a guarantee that i would not be harmed and if i am required for an extended stay at a conference i would be looked after

4. As for transport i'd prefer a smaller ship so it can slip in and out of the atmosphere unnoticed..though seeing the mothership would be awe inspiring

I'd be honored to represent Humanity on a galactic scale.. in fact i bet most alien races would be more excited about meeting us the new kids in town!

I just hope they aren't stupid enough to trust world leaders

My biggest fear of meeting aliens isnt slavery or killing me but radiation...i hope they have a way around that..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It would be great if they came to visit with some gifts, after all you don't go knocking someone's door empty handed.
A nice small personal spaceship, or whatever they have as portable entertainment (their IPod Touches must be pretty advanced), even a small laser handgun wouldnt hurt.
Now seriously, i would like them to tell me some secret about our world and the universe, or tell me some advanced knowledge. And that IPod Touch.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They can kick me an email and a location spot within walking distance, preferably my back yard.

I'm good to go.

Also how long in earth time I'd be away so I can be responsible and plan accordingly.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I would prefer them to meet with me face to face. I don't do the whole email, beam me up, snail me crap face to face. Face to face or nothing at all. I don't deal with cowards. Walk up to me with respect and dignity, and they will have access to any amount of knowledge I have(if they are interested) and then teach me ways to help my people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join