It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to be contacted by good E.T. or T. how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Personally i really think an icecream cone would be a really nice gesture of friendship....mine would be like a neopolitan....that way you cover all bases...and it sure beats the way it was last time when they just dragged me out of my bed and then they didn't even have the decency to set me back nicely but dropped me from about three feet above....come on...that is just not the way to make friends now is it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Cheer up my friend THIS WOULD BE THE BEGINNING NOT END.

I've pondered this occasionally, and these days I have a hard time imagining anything but disaster on a massive scale if advanced extraterrestrials suddenly (or even slowly) showed up. There are just too many people who wouldn't be able to deal with it, whether as a result of their personal or religious beliefs. Humans are a naturally suspicious species, and for good reason. It's helped keep us alive. But to suddenly be confronted by a more powerful species, who really holds all the cards, would be too much for people to accept. Even if the aliens came in peace and to give us all immortality and free spaceship rides, we just wouldn't believe them. We'd always be waiting for the day when they killed us all and ate our brains.

The only way I could maybe see it happening without tearing the world apart is for us to find an alien radio signal from someplace too far away for it to be a danger. Then we could slowly get used to the idea. But even then, our perfectly normal and good natural paranoia and mistrust could still be our downfall.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Sounds like you met some ruff Aliens. I think eating something would be something they E.T. would consider something to fearfull to present but mabey a new age Iphone would be nice, something you cannot ingest that way if you gotta stomacjh ach from say the ride you wont begin to think they fed you something. And did they leave you with any known implants made of any metal related material form? Your input is appreciated and if I read you right you made 4th kind correct?

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I see what you are saying. Do you have a problem with T. nonhumans already being here. Also you were created PERFECT IN THE IMAGE OF THE CREATOR so why fear them, fear may be an implant into the concious to prevent you from looking deeper into things excepting things. Imagine if humans never swam we would never know how to swim. Imagine if Earth human E.T. are due to become what was ment to represent the MOST HIGHEST AND NO Human earth E.T. were willing to take the step out of fear of the unknown THEN THAT MEANS WE ALLOWED OR CONCIOUS TO ENSLAVE US AND KEEP US ASLEEP -ETERNAL 1Z- and we had to wait till genetically the need to look deeper grew within us again during the next AU.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You see, if they came down and were friendly, I'd even cook em a real southern BBQ dinner with all the fixins, then drive em around my county in my mini van (windows are dark tinted, cant see in) and generally be a good host.
We all have alot we can share with each other, but yes, Ice Cream is the universal peace offering!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Also you were created PERFECT IN THE IMAGE OF THE CREATOR so why fear them, fear may be an implant into the concious to prevent you from looking deeper into things excepting things.

I see fear as being prepared to meet the unknown. Of course, in a situation where a more advanced species shows up, I can see where it won't really do any good to be afraid. There may be a certain point at which a bird captured and facing sure death in the claws of a cat no longer fears but accepts its fate, as is its perfect place to do in the world. There may be happiness found after the aliens showed up, but we don't know what form that happiness might take, so that unknown is something to consider with trepidation.

If I am a perfect image of the creator, then certainly my fear and desire to fight or flee is also perfect. But the ultimate result still seems negative, and not positive. Like death. Even though the ultimate sum is zero.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Lol, sorry I couldn't resist myself. It's an interesting topic to talk about, just when I saw it I thought of Dr. Octagon's song "Earth People"

and "We are the Humans" by Hugo Farrant, the dude that did the rap news stuff, he's actually a really good rapper, especially being British and all. Link to his music

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Nice way to get to know them riding them around countryside ect. Shows humanity has got more to us then the destructive side. The food may be an issue if they are energy absorbers but I am sure they would enjoy your great gestures. Nice approach, thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

If I am a perfect image of the creator, then certainly my fear and desire to fight or flee is also perfect. But the ultimate result still seems negative, and not positive. Like death. Even though the ultimate sum is zero.

You are perfect and the things you speak of fear and desire to flight or flee were embedded into your conciousness sorta like fear of death/advancing spiritually. That way if you see help and it looks hmmm scarry you will run from it and assume its evil. But if you see enemy and looks just like you and lies to you with a smile you wont detect a thing due to beauty aspect also embedded into your conciousness.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for all the comments and post on this matter. I am stepping off the forums but will check back, enjoy the thread and feel free to continue posting these interesting ways to meet, YOU NEVER KNOW LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

well you would be correct and it has occured throughout my life since i was 11yrs old...and they have left me with many visions and bleesed me with some foreknowledge,,,that has been forming throughtout my life...as for implants....i would say yes...as after an occurance i have two lumps on my forearms that become more prominent and then after a short bit settle back down...will i have them examined...not really i just accept it.

i did a thread about my abduction and it is in here on ats somewhere...lol

Do i fear anything that they do....not really...i have always believed that mankind was evolving quite happily on this planet...but at around 10,000 years ago we started to have our DNA messed with by the off worlders as i call them.

i look at biblical writing as more literal and that when they say things like the waters were parted.....they were parted by technology...when they say things like the city of jerusalem will come from the heavens

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:"

now it is a vision that can only be describe by items at the time....IT says lights to me not gems.

and there are many more references to technology,

but can only be describe by the primitives at the time....but the things i have been shown of here on this planet are not pleasent....and we are in the midst of it now.

I am non Religious...i think god/gods are interpretations of what peoples at the time could only describe these off worlders as,As we were only in the beginnings of our knowledge....we were just born/created by them at this point.

anyhow...i still would prefer the icecream method.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would want to be interrupted during a home game on the jumbo-tron.
That way I'd have lots of witness' and that would prevent me from getting locked up in the birdhouse for trying to get people to believe my story, plus I'd have some clout when I came back with the message, that to establish world peace we'd have to get rid of money.
Now where the F@#% is my jet pack?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I would prefer that they send me a "Friend Request" on Facebook......

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

i would very much like to be telepathically contacted, or contacted through a dream. MAYBE a physical visit in my home, but i would probably think the visitors to be crazy. i attach a lot of meaning to dreams, so that might be the best way.

and, i would like to add, your post is worded in such an interesting way to me. if the situation of secret ET visits were plausible, i'd swear you were an ET trying to recruit people.
that's the immediate feeling i got from your post, haha. interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think it would be kinda cool f they just stopped by while I was having my morning coffee before I went to work to tell me this stuff. It would be doubly sweet cause not only do I get to be all human ambassador and stuff but I would not mind taking a day off my day job to do it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I would want to be contacted in a way that respected my unalienable rights (ie not break into my apt while I am sleeping). They could call my phone, send me an IM, or just knock on the front door.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I could tell a story but its way to long so short version,I hear voices and for the last 10 years have known that Im a clairvoyant and have done readings spot on,,in 1999 I believe I was telepathically contacted by an E.T and since havent stopped.

Everytime I go down the field with my dog Im always talking in my mind,and imagining steps appear,,like flight of the navigator and George (my E.T) talks to me through the mind and he passes me what looks like a stone book,,he said I can think of a time in my past and I will see it appear like a television,,he said I can speak to any of my family or friends thats deceased on it,I can transport anywhere and use it like a tv/internet or phone and whatever I do George can see.

I suppose this is bit of a story but this is how I would like to be contacted by my George and I'll know its him because of the language he uses.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I would like them to kick down my front door while holding an AK.

You bet I'll listen!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
the e.t's would contact me telepathically then they would tell me what they're going to do to pick me up. Then a UFO would land in my backyard and I would enter and there would only be one seat and i can control the UFO with my mind and go anywhere in the universe but I would of course meet the aliens on the mother ship first and share knowledge for a week on humans and aliens

also I think a physical appearance in my room of a alien would just scare me!

edit on 21-9-2010 by officeresti because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It depends on what you mean by 'good'. Are we talking Jesus on starcruiser to spread joy and love to all the saved in the universe? If they're a bunch of sandal and robe clad space hippies, then not at all. I've already choked down all the joy, love and faith I can stomach. Otherwise, just a tap on the shoulder or something would be fine. Telepathy always gets misinterpreted as insanity and then you start making a plateau out of your smashed taters in public restaurants while trying to figure out what it means. Even if they don't communicate the same way that we do, they would have to've observed us enough to pick up basic body language. They could easily dangle a glargnak and tap your shoulder with it or, if they're really short, a tug on the pantleg using the outer mandibles. Also they could learn to give the 'come along' signal by flexing the pleanimog after doing some simple stretching exercises beforehand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join