It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to be contacted by good E.T. or T. how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
i would prefer that they call me at home and leave their name, number, and a quick message after the beep

LOL my friend are you sure you wouldnt be afraid if their voice mail sounded I dont know SCARRY even if it was in their most peaceful tones and imagine if someone else hears it first weew!! Also if the message was to go to location and you missed it would you be upset. Thanks for your input and approach to this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
A gold bar through my letterbox engraved with their message. Nice big font, my eyesight is not so good. Feel free to use as many bars as are necessary... :-)

Nice I see.. You wont sell the gold will you?

thanks for you post.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
They can just throw down a ladder or beam me up from my balcony.

They could maybe telepathically tell me they are on their way so I can make sure I am ready. I might need a new outfit and time to prepare a speech so a little advanced knowledge would be nice. Maybe a date and time too, that way I can be waiting.

If they just showed up and said let's go, I would still go. Aliens don't scare me. They haven't hurt me like many humans have on this planet so I am more likely to go with them than some stranger here.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think I actually dreamed about this once...

I want to be walking on the shore of Lake Superior with my dogs. At first no one else in sight. As I walk along I see a figure come down a dune and start to walk toward me. As we get closer he hails me by name. I ask if I know him and he replys no but tells me why he has come to me. I will be skeptical but he can show me some cool alien tech to convince me. All the while I'll watch my dogs and how he interacts with them. If the dogs freak and hate him I will turn down his offer. If the dogs like him and he is good with them I'll go.

And if I ask him why he is here and he says "...to serve man." I will whip out the pepper spray and give him a good dose and then I run back to camp.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

I'd want them to contact me .... not getting personal. Ya' know??? Considering how the little buggers usually contact folks .... with very painful experiements and with mucking around with memories and all .... I wouldn't want them to get 'personal' during a contact. I don't want them inside my comfort zone bubble. Can't trust 'em.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They can materialize in my home while I am awake, introduce themselves and ASK me if I'd like to go, I'd have no problem with that

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
They can just throw down a ladder or beam me up from my balcony.

I see you are not in fear, interesting straight from the balcony nice.

They could maybe telepathically tell me they are on their way so I can make sure I am ready. I might need a new outfit and time to prepare a speech so a little advanced knowledge would be nice. Maybe a date and time too, that way I can be waiting.

I see many members here prefer the telepathic greeting- Would that be in vibrations or in known language?

If they just showed up and said let's go, I would still go. Aliens don't scare me. They haven't hurt me like many humans have on this planet so I am more likely to go with them than some stranger here.

I am sorry the time here has been so that you have no fear of going with them due to what life and mankind has dishedout to you. Unique post thanks for your contribution I see again you are FEARLESS!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i wouldn't like to contact an ET i don't think they are friendly, perhaps those little gray one's, there's a lot of subject out there that some people ignores and it could actually be a sign for people to watch out for.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Wow Wee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

I want to be walking on the shore of Lake Superior with my dogs. At first no one else in sight. As I walk along I see a figure come down a dune and start to walk toward me. As we get closer he hails me by name. I ask if I know him and he replys no but tells me why he has come to me. I will be skeptical but he can show me some cool alien tech to convince me. All the while I'll watch my dogs and how he interacts with them. If the dogs freak and hate him I will turn down his offer. If the dogs like him and he is good with them I'll go.

And if I ask him why he is here and he says "...to serve man." I will whip out the pepper spray and give him a good dose and then I run back to camp

So you would use the dogs to try and get good and bad reads, interesting approach. I see you trying to assure your saftey which is natural. As far as the E.T. answering "to serve man" lol I dont think they would openly try to encounter you in this way I think if they were the hungry kind who dont draw energy from the cosmos they would either kidnap you or abduct you for you bodyparts to be cloned due to you possessing the chemical makeup they crave. Thanks for you post my friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

how would you want them to contact you (personally)?

I'd want them to contact me .... not getting personal. Ya' know??? Considering how the little buggers usually contact folks .... with very painful experiements and with mucking around with memories and all .... I wouldn't want them to get 'personal' during a contact. I don't want them inside my comfort zone bubble. Can't trust 'em.

When I say personally I say this meaning if they detected you personally and only wanted to greet you personally. Not personally personally no probing nightmares lol. And I see where you are comming from with them inside your comfort bubble. But what if they wanted you for the sake of humanities future and they told you bad aliens are within your bubble already in fact they bad aliens made your comfort bubble, just something to consider my friend.
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
They can materialize in my home while I am awake, introduce themselves and ASK me if I'd like to go, I'd have no problem with that

I like this answer
Good 1 my friend
2nd

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by anthbes

You must remain fearless my friend REMEMBER ADRENOCHROME produce none= FEARLESS. :

What if you get excited? Would that still release Adrenochrome? Because, if I know I am going somewhere cool, like a Carnival or Music Concert, I get all giddy inside, and can feel the adrenaline rush and my hands start shaking. Is that still releasing the adrenochrome, even though I would technically not be afraid, just amped up?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wow Wee
i wouldn't like to contact an ET i don't think they are friendly, perhaps those little gray one's, there's a lot of subject out there that some people ignores and it could actually be a sign for people to watch out.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Wow Wee because: (no reason given)

I understand my friend and there is nothing wrong with that. It takes a certain kind of spirit or spirits to take the lead into the unknown and I dont feel you are any less human then any of us willing you may be more of the grounded type to assist on the ground. Thank you for the honest post.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

reply to post by anthbes

You must remain fearless my friend REMEMBER ADRENOCHROME produce none= FEARLESS. :

What if you get excited? Would that still release Adrenochrome? Because, if I know I am going somewhere cool, like a Carnival or Music Concert, I get all giddy inside, and can feel the adrenaline rush and my hands start shaking. Is that still releasing the adrenochrome, even though I would technically not be afraid, just amped up?

Assuming this Adrenochrom is a want by some Aliens then the fear production of this chemical should be higher and unique to fear and the excitement aspect should produce different form entirley. 1 is generated from fear energy other excitement and I am not saying they would attack you for being FEARFUL but they may consider you being in presence of some species who do feed off it. WE ARE JUST HYPOTHETICALLY DISCUSSING MY FRIEND dont worry...
Good question

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Either through an ad on Craigslist, or a letter made from letters cut out of magazines like the ransom notes in old movies. Written on a chocolate cake would also be nice.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I like this answer
Good 1 my friend
2nd

I like this answer too, I would like the "Beam me up Scotty" sound effects as well, just before they arrive, because then I will be expecting a "materialization".

In my home will allow me to make sure I have turned off any electric devices that could pose a hazard and so that my dogs are brought in if they are outside playing. I would have to be allowed to make some phone calls because I am never far from home and some folks might freak if I went missing.

They might have to wait until I have prepared lunch or dinner so that no one starves here on Earth without me!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I would not like to be contacted individually. I wouldn't buy it. I'd think I was hallucinating. I'd screen their calls and think they're hoaxes. I guess the only way they can really contact me is if they contact a lot of people all at once that I'm with, in a big public place. Hovering over a stadium or a city would work. That would get my attention and not immediately scare me to death.

I agree with the sentiment expressed above, however, that no matter how I was contacted, I wouldn't see it as a good thing. It's hard to greet the end of the world with a lot of positive enthusiasm.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

LMAO @ craigslist ad, Old Dragger that is fuuuunny I like the letters cut out of different magazines aspect. Can see them now like lol this is how they wanted to be contacted so cut your only on the first word
why didnt they ask for text
. Thanks for you contribution you gave me a good laugh with this 1, still it is contact.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Loves the beam me up Scotty noise addition, good idea and it will let you get a chance to get prepared. As far as time goes you wouldnt be gone but for minutes unless you go for travel to MOTHER SHIP VISIT WHICH WOULD BE RARE ON FIRST VISIT... thanks Greensage I see you want the pups there as well, cool

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I would not like to be contacted individually. I wouldn't buy it. I'd think I was hallucinating. I'd screen their calls and think they're hoaxes. I guess the only way they can really contact me is if they contact a lot of people all at once that I'm with, in a big public place. Hovering over a stadium or a city would work. That would get my attention and not immediately scare me to death.

Personally, my friend many others may not have their frequencies in tuned to even be contacted and may go crazy for lesser of words. As far as hovering over a large public areas THAT MAY PISS OFF NON HUMAN Ts AND SPARK E.T. WAR for treaty may have been set for only those willing to contact. As far as fear and being scared to death you may be a later contact once humanity has been fully excepted remember these contacts are for future disclosure process and are setting example for E.T. to follow.

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I agree with the sentiment expressed above, however, that no matter how I was contacted, I wouldn't see it as a good thing. It's hard to greet the end of the world with a lot of positive enthusiasm.

Cheer up my friend THIS WOULD BE THE BEGINNING NOT END.

Thanks for you input.

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join