It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Sky Movie Teaser 2 (Nazi's in the moon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I hope some will find following worth of wait - enjoy:

Plot summary:

As World War II comes to an end in 1945, Hans Kammler and other German scientists make a breakthrough in anti-gravity research. From a secret base in the Antarctic, Nazi spaceships are sent to the "dark side" of the Moon to establish the military base "Schwarze Sonne" (Black Sun).[3] Their plan is to build a powerful fleet and return to conquer Earth. The film is set in the year 2018 when their descendants finally return.
Wikipedia.org

-v

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Heh. I can't wait for this monstrosity to be released. I reckon this movie will be a keeper.... *eagerly awaits*

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've always been fascinated by the idea of Neu Schwabenland and a Nazi Moon Base. I can't wait to see this movie. The images and animation and conceptual ideas and architecture are simply amazing.

I surely hope that this movie strikes a chord with many, as I would love to see a series of movies or docudramas along this vein.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's also the 1st teaser:

-v

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

v01i0.....

Are you sure that's really going to be a movie?

I get the impression they scrounged enough money together to make a couple of CGI trailers & now they're trying to get a few more bucks together to try to do a little more work on it.

I don't think we'll every see it released.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 24-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling & extra info

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If this turns out to actually be a real, full movie, rather than a series of semi-elaborate teasers/trailers, I can imagine it falling solidly into the 'so bad it's hilarious' camp. And as such, I'll definetly watch it!...

new topics

top topics

join