It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something happened to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
...and i think this is the right place to discuss my issue. On May 10 of 2007, I went ghost hunting in Alton, IL at a Confederate grave site with a couple of friends. They were more experienced at this but it was my first (and only) hunt. We did the basic stuff you see on TV - walked around with a EMP detector, EVP work with a recording box, night vision goggles. we recorded a couple of EVP's but nothing really happened. After an hour and a half we left (about 12:30 am). So far, pretty normal. I went home that morning and called my folks (it was Mother's Day).

The following night, about 1am, my bed started to shake - hard. I would like to throw in a sex joke here but I was actually by myself...okay, also room for a sex joke. Anyway, I got up and turned on the light and laid back down. A couple seconds later more shaking. I started to feel weird. I had a swirling feeling around my back and then it felt as though energy was pouring out of my head (spontaneous Kundalini?). I didn't see or hear anything at that time but that feeling I definitely remember. Anyway, every since that night, when I'm very relaxed, I start to vibrate. And sometimes it's very intense. If my eyes are closed I start to see movement, like swirling images or sometimes even faces. I don't understand any of this but it's very bizarre to live with this type of "condition". I also used to hear buzzing sounds and sometimes popping. My name was called once. I don't get it.

If anyone has had a similar experience I would love to hear your story. I don't seem to have nightmares (more than before) and nothing seems to have harmed me, physically anyway. I did feel something poking on my chest one time which was immediately followed by a bright flash of light. I can't explain that either. Anyway, just looking for a little help or guidance. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi Graphix10

Your situation has been reported a lot to happen to people before.. I have heard people talk about this, and on television, some of the tv ghost hunter type people have been "followed" home and bothered like what you describe..

Just recently there was a new ghost adventures show, the first one of their new season discussed this exact thing..
They reported also being followed home and harrased quite a bit with things happening similar to what you describe...

Also, there have been other television shows that describe incidents of non professional ghost hunters going out to a known location, or a cemetary and after coming home they had incidents like what you are experiencing.

You should probably call some real paranormal agencies and ask them for advice about this because it is anything but good for you...

Also, did you play back any of the EVP's there at the location where they occurred?

edit on 21-9-2010 by alienreality because: added question

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graphix10
The following night, about 1am, my bed started to shake - hard. I would like to throw in a sex joke here but I was actually by myself...okay, also room for a sex joke. Anyway, I got up and turned on the light and laid back down. A couple seconds later more shaking.

Hey Buddy! I think something is up in your home! Theres an account of something similar here in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
3rd account on the 3rd page.

Couple questions for ya:
Do you feel fear/afraid for unknown reasons?
Is this kind of "harassment" still on going nowadays?
Thanks for your time!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

new topics

join