It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone

Let me introduce myself

I am Jack, a 26 years old 6"2 218 lbs male living in Montreal , Canada.I was born in Qu�bec and lived there for the first 8 years of my life before moving to Boston for 4 years because of my father's new job there at the time.I came back here (Montreal) at my early 13 and i am still living here right now working as a computer parts seller for LCI.

Btw , my first language is French but my english is not bad at all even if it still need some improvement in certain areas

In 1999 , i joined a Canada/ Europe inter-country program and i went there to work for an European contrator who financed the program and to visit a few European countries while i had the chance to.I stayed there (worked during 7 and half of theses) for 9 months and i visited Spain , France , Italy , Romania , Germany and Austria during my trip.That experience changed my whole life and perspective of the world for may and various reasons.

Here are a few things that i like: geopolitics , history , astronomy , science , archeology , conspriracy theories , electronics , computers ,military weapons systems, freedom of speech, boxing , womans , beer ,heavy metal of all kind (power , gothenburg , melodic , symphonic ect ect ect )

Here are a few things that i dislike : extremism of all kind from all spectrum (religious , political , racist ect ect ect ) , hypocrisy , pollution , extreme close mindness , the neocons , poverty , deliberate ignorance ect ect ect

I discovered ATS after typing something along the lines of "political conspiracy message boards" on google.I really liked the ATSNN thing and i visited it for the past 2 months almost everyday to see if i didn't missed any news.I read a lot of international news everyday and sometimes there was some interesting stuff that was not reported here and this is one of the principal reason that i decided to join , to submit news and to debate various subject that interest me.Btw , i am not a newbie at debating as i posted on a few political boards before coming here so no need to go easy with me

Also , i want to clarify one thing. My name may be The Centrist but i am not necessairly an hardcore one.I consider myself a progressive with a tendency to support liberalism more than conservatism but then again it depend on the situation.So don't be surprised if you hear me bash Bush and the neocons because i really don't like them. On the other hand , if Kerry wins in November and act like an hypocrite , lies, flip flops or whatever else , you will also hear me criticize him as i really don't like blind partisanship and extreme political bias.

That said , i am glad to be part of the ATS community.Now i am out to make a decent avatar

Ciao

The Centrist

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Pleased to meet you jack, you sound like you will be right at home here!

Welcome onboard.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi Jack, oops hope there's no airport security monitoring
, welcome to ATS. Check out BTS as well. See you around.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Jack. Am sure you will enjoy the place and am looking forward to hearing your thoughts etc

Have fun

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Jack
AKA The Centrist
have fun and carry on enjoying the site cya around
if you need anyhelp send me a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nice to meet you and great into!

Take a good look around the board and if you need any help be
sure to u2u me!

Asala

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome,..

I see you have a lot of like's,...and interests.

Do you like rings?

It is always interesting to me how people find ATS using searches.
Recently I was researching some PC monitor data related to x-ray emissions, and the Google results pages had an ATS link in the top 4 !! I was pleasantly suprised.

Have fun and see ya around.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS. Hope you havea good time

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   

.I really liked the ATSNN thing and i visited it for the past 2 months almost everyday to see if i didn't missed any news.I read a lot of international news everyday and sometimes there was some interesting stuff that was not reported here and this is one of the principal reason that i decided to join , to submit news and to debate various subject that interest me.

Great news!!! and great intro!

The more people that submit stories the less chance we will miss something.

The short term goal is to get all important news stories that may not be reported in all media sources on ATSNN.We have no political agenda so nothing important is missed by choice.

The medium term goal is to use our member and viewer network to get the news first.

Of course the long term goal is world domination.MUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA *Evil laugh* (But that's a top secret plan and written down only once for security reasons on a folded napkin currently underneath the leg of TC's chair in Cosmic to stop it from wobbling.)

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay. Look around and have fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcome To ATS, Have A Look Around, Oh Almost Forgot Dont Forgt To Pick Up You Free complimentary tin foil hat!

new topics

top topics

join