It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US wants a middle east civil war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
US wants a middle east civil war, that way it can send Iran back to the stone ages, like it did in the past using Saddam, but failed.

The US cannot loose the middle east control, so it is obvious that a civil war will be orchestrated by the US, whether Israel is involved or not is not important, the Arab puppets will do the job.

Understanding the $60 Billion Saudi Arms Deal: It's About Iran

Last week, the Obama administration unveiled a massive new US-Saudi arms deal. In the days since, the proposed package--which still needs congressional approval--has received relatively little attention from the press and foreign policy pundits (one exception, I should note, is my boss at Eurasia Group, Ian Bremmer). That in itself is surprising, for the deal is striking on at least three counts.

The US wants to control the world, this has been obvious since the European civil war orchestrated by the US with the help of the Zionist Jews. That being said, the next World War will definitely start in the middle east, and the US will try to step in, in the midst of destruction and claim victory. Whether they win or not is up for question.

It is clearly obvious that the US is not willing to give up the middle eastern territory, hence it has tried every trick in the book to stop the independent Iran from influencing its neighbors.

Propaganda

Ahmadinejad accused the West of launching a "heavy propaganda" campaign against the case of an Iranian woman who had been sentenced to be stoned to death for adultery but failing to react with outrage over the imminent execution of Teresa Lewis in Virginia, according to state-run IRNA. Iran

www.google.com...

Sanctions

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration says the latest round of sanctions appears to have succeeded in bringing additional pressure against Iran's nuclear program. But private experts question whether the penalties will achieve their goal of compelling Tehran to give up any nuclear ambitions.

www.google.com...

Threats

Speaking at a counter-terrorism conference at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya on Sunday, former Mossad chief Danny Yatom said that if NATO or some other coalition of air forces would attack even just some of Iran’s nuclear facilities, it could buy plenty of time to ultimately prevent the Islamic Republic from obtaining atomic weapons.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

I can't add any more, the last option available is to attack Iran through a proxy state, an Islamic state, that way the blame goes on Muslims attacking Muslims, rather than the US using a puppet to attack Iran. It is very disturbing to see this scenario being played out.

It is very disturbing to see what the US is willing to do for world domination and NWO. It is embarrassing, the US citizens should be ashamed, and should wake up and stop this madness. This is beyond insanity, and should be stopped immediately. I don't want to see couple of million more people die because of control freaks. For god sakes, have mercy, start the revolution now!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've another theory on why certain groups appear intent on bringing about war in the Middle East. It has nothing to do with oil for a change, but instead I believe they are disciples of the theories over the "End of Times" and are looking to bring around Armageddon. The US elite is riddled with, what we in the UK would consider to be, religious zealots.

While I would consider many of them to be dangerous, reactionary, self-deluded zealots who will get us all killed to pursue their own agenda, they view themselves as righteous, God fearing, driven people, acting in the interests of the United States and those under the umbrella of their protection.

War in the Middle East will result in yet more death and destruction of innocent men, women, and children. It will make rich men richer, and further serve to disenfranchise the innocent, and turn the meek into radicals bent on revenge. War in the Middle East will get more servicemen and women, who will be acting in good faith, on all sides killed, maimed, and damaged in ways we can't image. The environment will be ruined, deadly toxins released uncontrollably into the environment.

It sickens me to see these failed and criminal policies pursued by those who claim to democratically rule our countries, yet they dance like puppets on strings pulled by shadowy figures in the background who serve their own interests to further the NWO agenda.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

The question the is, why Iran>?

Ever since the revolution, Iran has been the target, it only convinces me even more that no country in the middle east is independent hence you are either with us, or against us policy of the US bullyism policy.

My point is that Iran has become an example in the middle east, while the US tried to make Afghanistan and Iraq an example, but failed ridiculously.

If America wants control of the world, it is not in the interest of that agenda to allow Iran to flourish, and to have the upward trend it has, therefore the civil war is a must.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Iran supplies Hizbollah, Hamas and other terrorist organisations with some pretty lethal arms and weapons, bent on creating a nuclear warhead, not to mention their political meddling in the affairs of Iraqi, Lebanese and Syrian Govts. Constantly threatening Israel, the USA and Europe. Iran is among the world's worst human rights violators on record.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Rob37n

The question the is, why Iran>?

Ever since the revolution, Iran has been the target, it only convinces me even more that no country in the middle east is independent hence you are either with us, or against us policy of the US bullyism policy.

My point is that Iran has become an example in the middle east, while the US tried to make Afghanistan and Iraq an example, but failed ridiculously.

If America wants control of the world, it is not in the interest of that agenda to allow Iran to flourish, and to have the upward trend it has, therefore the civil war is a must.

Iran has tried to spread the revolution through funding rebels/terror groups in other Islamic States, assasination in other Islamic States and coup attempts in other Islamic states. You will find little support for Iran anywhere in the Muslim world as its attempts to spread the revolution has used violence as its primary means.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Saudi arms deal is just as much about making money for US corporate interests, as it is about arming Saudi Arabia. I believe that the big player in this arms deal is Carlyle Group, the corporation that is partly owned by both the Bin Laden and Bush families (as well as other well known neo-con and government officials). That money, basically goes into the pockets of these criminals, the same guys who are profitting from both wars and 9/11.

Another thing is that Saudi, not Iran, was the main supplier of insurgents in Iraq. The US government and MSM media liked to shift the blame over to Iran for arming the Shia, while completely ignoring the Saudi arming of the Sunni. The problem with that is that the Sunni were the main problem in Iraq, as they are the ones we equate with "terrorist".

I have almost zero doubt that the insurgency was fueld on behalf of the US, to give us a reason to stay in Iraq for much longer. Why else would the Saudi Royals (Bush family best friends, practically) be arming the Sunni in Iraq, sometimes with American weapons even?

I believe that the US is the main reason for instability in the region, not only through the blind support of Israel, but also through the arming and support of Saudi Arabia, as the OP suggests. As long as the US MSM continues to the be the propaganda wing of TPTB, American tax-dollars will continue to be used to take American lives and crumple our country to further the empire, an empire that doesn't benefit anyone of us and contradicts our own interests. It's so frusterating to see what's going on, yet there is nothing we can do about it, as our fellow countrymen stay in a drunken stupor.

--airspoon

edit on 21-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wait what???? European Civil War orchestrated by the Jews and the US? Huh are you talking about WWII? If I recall my History Hitler started the war and in the Process helped kill over 6 Million Jews, not to mention all the other groups he had a hand in killing.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

.Ummm I think the reason the middle East is unstable, is because there still in the freaking dark ages. A region that once brought us Algebra, now only exports Car Bombs and Terrorist groups.... And There are two democracy’s in the Middle East 1) Israel, looks to be doing good military, economy, and Education wise. 2) Iraq, Still some speed bumps but once they work out there issues they will become a powerful force in the world and the Middle East.

Iran pfft when the Sheiks actually allow a reform candidates to run for office, and legit elections then we will talk. Saudi Arabia took the arms deal to protect its self from those nut jobs in Tehran

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
The Saudi arms deal is just as much about making money for US corporate interests, as it is about arming Saudi Arabia. I believe that the big player in this arms deal is Carlyle, the corporation that is partly owned by both the Bin Laden and Bush families (as well as other well known neo-con and government officials. That money, basically goes into the pockets of these criminals, the same guys who are profitting from both wars and 9/11.

And...
The Obama administration is going to go along with the deal becuase they just love the conservatives and Bush's legacy policies.

Another thing is that Saudi, not Iran, was the main suplier of insurgents in Iraq. The US government and MSM media liked to shift the blame over to Iran for arming the Shia, while completely ignoring the Saudi arming of the Sunni. The problem with that is that the Sunni were the main problem in Iraq, as they are the ones we equate with "terrorist".

Well you have everyone's attention. Can you supply the sources for that claim. [From an unbiased third party source preferably]

I have almost zero doubt that the insurgency was fueld on behalf of the US, to give us a reason to stay in Iraq for much longer. Why else would the Saudi Royals (Bush family best friends, practically) be arming the Sunni in Iraq, sometimes with American weapons even?

And the centuries old sectarian violence between Sunni and Shiites has nothing to do with it?

I believe that the US is the main reason for instability in the region, not only through the blind support of Israel, but also through the arming and support of Saudi Arabia, as the OP suggests.

So Sunni and Shiites are killing and blowing each other up becuase the US supports Israel. Now you're going off the deep end.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
US wants a middle east civil war, that way it can send Iran back to the stone ages, like it did in the past using Saddam, but failed.

again? aren't we doing that already?

where have you been?

old news guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by oozyism

Wait what???? European Civil War orchestrated by the Jews and the US? Huh are you talking about WWII? If I recall my History Hitler started the war and in the Process helped kill over 6 Million Jews, not to mention all the other groups he had a hand in killing.

And why do I get the feeling that oozyism has never forgiven hitler for "screwing up" his "final solution" leaving some Jews still alive? Could it be from reading this and other posts? I mean to oozyism, is there anything negative in the world at all that the Jews aren't responsible for?

To oozyism: Your OP had a paragraph titled "Propaganda". IMO, the only one spouting propaganda on ATS for this and related subjects is YOU. I could be wrong, so here's my challenge. Post something positive (in your mind) that the Jews have accomplished.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

No, you'll find little support for Iran in the countries that are more popular with the US (such as Saudi Arabia), because it is a Shiite country, as opposed to Sunni. In fact, it's not only this divide but also these countries that are part of the American Empire, that do American and Israeli bidding.

You see, Iran has oil and is not part of the American Empire, thus keeping absolute controll of OPEC away from America, her empire and the "petro-dollar". Furthermore, the Iranian Oil-Bourse is threatening the supremecy of the American petro-dollar, thereby threatening the controll structure around that commodity. Saudi strength in the region is entirely dependent upon the USD and the strength of the American Empire.

It really has nothing to do with the reasons you listed, as that it mostly MSM propaganda designed to further the agenda of TPTB, that you seem to be buying hook, line and sinker.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I believe that the US is the main reason for instability in the region, not only through the blind support of Israel, but also through the arming and support of Saudi Arabia, as the OP suggests. As long as the US MSM continues to the be the propaganda wing of TPTB, American tax-dollars will continue to be used to take American lives and crumple our country to further the empire, an empire that doesn't benefit anyone of us and contradicts our own interests. It's so frusterating to see what's going on, yet there is nothing we can do about it, as our fellow countrymen stay in a drunken stupor.

--airspoon

Your belief is wrong. I posted an article awhile back from Military History Magazine showing that the roots of today's middle east instability actually go back to World War I and Lawrence of Arabia's arab rebellion against the Ottoman Empire. After the war, the victorious European powers divided up the middle east using only a ruler on a map instead of common sense. Like groups were placed on the opposite sides of arbitrary lines. The Kurds being a perfect example.

You claim to be a military man (although you don't sound much like one). Read, learn, and stop blaming your own country for everything bad in the world.

source

It was summer 1917, and the Arab Revolt was in full swing.

The revolt, one of the most dramatic episodes of the 20th century, was a seminal moment in the history of the modern Middle East, the touchstone of all future regional conflicts. Advised by liaison officer T. E. Lawrence—"Lawrence of Arabia"—Arab troops would play a vital role in the Allied victory over the Ottoman Empire in World War I. The Arab Revolt of 1916–1918 also saw the development of guerrilla tactics and strategies of modern desert warfare. And the political intrigues surrounding the revolt and its aftermath were as significant as the fighting, for Great Britain and France's myopic attempts at nation building planted the seeds of the troubles that plague the region to this day: wars, authoritarian governments, coups, the rise of militant Islam, and the enduring conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.

edit on 9/21/2010 by centurion1211 because: added more text

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
AND

One last thing. Have we seen the bill of sale yet?
What exactly is Saudi Arabia purchasing here? If it's mostly fighter jets and tanks I cant see them giving them to the Iraqi Sunnis who have been fighting with the Shiites for hundreds of years in Iraq and elsewhere jets and tanks.

Question...

Why do they always carry and use AK47s and RPGs? Actually more importantly where did they get all of those AK47s and RPGs? Who are the two largest manufacturers? Russia and China. hmmmm....

I guess they purchase them over the counter at the local army surplus stores.

edit on 21-9-2010 by SLAYER69 because: for clarification

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I love how you try to turn this around to a left vs. right argument, though I'm completely disillusioned with that false divide. That being said, your right, Obama is furthering Bush policies and I'm under no illusion that he has anything, anything at all, better to provide for American foreign policy. The same influences driving the Bush admin, are also driving the Obama admin. This goes way beyond the false left-right paradigm of one-dimensional American politics.

Well you have everyone's attention. Can you supply the sources for that claim. [From an unbiased third party source preferably]

Well for one, most soldiers in who have fought and are fighting in Iraq, know that the major problem was Sunni, not Shia. But for sources, here you go:

www.fpif.org...

The great irony is that while of these accusations towards Tehran are supported by thin evidence, plenty of evidence does exist that another of Iraq's neighbors, U.S.-ally Saudi Arabia, is supporting resistance groups in Iraq, and intends to continue to do so.

www.stratfor.com...

The third phase was the period of commitment to control events in Iraq, intense combat with the Sunni guerrillas and collaboration with the Shia in Iraq and the Iranians.

justoneminute.typepad.com...

From the AP:

Private Saudi citizens are giving millions of dollars to Sunni insurgents in Iraq and much of the money is used to buy weapons, including shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles, according to key Iraqi officials and others familiar with the flow of cash.

Saudi government officials deny that any money from their country is being sent to Iraqis fighting the government and the U.S.-led coalition.

But the U.S. Iraq Study Group report said Saudis are a source of funding for Sunni Arab insurgents. Several truck drivers interviewed by The Associated Press described carrying boxes of cash from Saudi Arabia into Iraq, money they said was headed for insurgents.

Some Saudis appear to know the money is headed to Iraq's insurgents, but others merely give it to clerics who channel it to anti-coalition forces, the officials said.

The Iraq Study Group Report (PDF)

Saudi Arabia arming Iraq insurgency. Sunnis backed by Saudi Arabia main threat, not Shiite. Sunni terrorists kill more troops in Iraq than Shiite by a large degree. Details contained within...

There are many more sources, if not of these extremely credible sources tickle your fancy, your free to do a google search yourself.

The sad truth is that the US government didn't want to implicate the Saudis as being the main problem in Iraq, well because they are our allies and more importantly, they were Bush's allies. Iran however, had already gotten its bulls-eye pegged to their chest for the oil-Bourse, an alternative commodities market that look to replace the dollar with the euro as the currency standard.

So of course the Bush admin and US government (PTB) start blaming Iran for Iraq's troubles, though the evidence was highly lacking, after all it was the Sunnis who were allegedly the terrorists, not the Shia. However, the Iran was on the agenda, so once again you fool the ignorant American public with the media wing of government (also known as MSM). You know, Bush would never implicate his friends, the Saudis in terror, though he is more than happy to implicate the Iranians, even with little evidence because after all, the American public believes whatever it is they are told, no matter how silly or illogical it is. They couldn't have the American people blaming Saudi Arabia, especially since Bush and TPTB want to go to war with Iran.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I'm a retired Army paratrooper and would be more than happy to prove it, though I certainly don't have to. Furthermore, your wrong.

It is American interests who either overthrow democratically elected governments (such as Iran) and install brutal dictators (Shah) for financial and strategic interests, or we arm certain sides of the divide and manipulate both sides, either through martial or economic methods.

Furthermore, our support of Israel has the most to do with American hatred by Islam, which also creates an instability, as some (many) countries in the regoin are a part of our economic empire.

You can have differences and lack conflict. There are influences instigating conflict in the region and the brunt of those influences is on both America and Israel. Also, it's important to add that these countries stay in the "stone ages" because we back their "kings" and royal families, who are really nothing more than brutal dictators, as they give us strategic and mineral benefits. We enrich these tyrannts
(who deprive their own people), then take their resources and ensure that they stay in power so the deal stays beneficial to US corporate interests.

It might do you good to research before claiming someone else to be wrong. ME history is my area of expertise and the focus of both my education and career.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

www.stratfor.com...

The third phase was the period of commitment to control events in Iraq, intense combat with the Sunni guerrillas and collaboration with the Shia in Iraq and the Iranians.

Your source contradicts your argument.

Some Saudis appear to know the money is headed to Iraq's insurgents, but others merely give it to clerics who channel it to anti-coalition forces, the officials said.

Yes I'm sure "Private" citizens will provide resources to the Sunni, It's not like an official state policy like it is in Iran.

There are many more sources, if not of these extremely credible sources tickle your fancy, your free to do a google search yourself.

I have and this is all part of the propaganda...

The sad truth is that the US government didn't want to implicate the Saudis as being the main problem in Iraq, well because they are our allies and more importantly, they were Bush's allies.

The US and Saudi Arabia have been allies for over 90 years. I'll agree there are particular sections in their country that I would have a few choice words for.

Iran however, had already gotten its bulls-eye pegged to their chest for....

Let me finish that sentence for you....

For equipping and supplying insurgence who have stirred the Iraqi pot going back 7 to 8 years, needlessly extending the war and the death toll.

So of course the Bush admin and US government (PTB) start blaming Iran for Iraq's troubles, though the evidence was highly lacking, after all it was the Sunnis who were allegedly the terrorists, not the Shia.

Hey Airspoon,

NEWS FLASH Bush is out of office.

You know, Bush would never implicate his friends......

especially since Bush and TPTB want to go to war with Iran.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It might do you good to research before claiming someone else to be wrong. ME history is my area of expertise and the focus of both my education and career.

--airspoon

My stepson is currently Airborne and he would never talk like you. Care to post the name of the institution(s) where you received your "education"?

If you read the article I quoted, you'd know that it is not just me, but people with far more middle east expertise than you obviously have that say you are wrong. Just the one excerpt I posted basically refutes everything you've written. There are several pages more to the article if you'd care to try and really become an expert on the middle east.

edit on 9/21/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by centurion1211

I'm a retired Army paratrooper and would be more than happy to prove it, though I certainly don't have to. Furthermore, your wrong.

Trust me as being a non active duty Slightly older Marine that and $1.00 will get you a cup of coffee off of the $1.00 menu at McDonalds.

It is American interests who either overthrow democratically elected governments (such as Iran) and install brutal dictators (Shah) for financial and strategic interests, or we arm certain sides of the divide and manipulate both sides, either through martial or economic methods.

Like many here at ATS like to say. That's ancient history when dealing with the US actions during the Coldwar.

Furthermore, our support of Israel has the most to do with American hatred by Islam, which also creates an instability, as some (many) countries in the regoin are a part of our economic empire.

Hey sunshine the US is home to one of the largest Muslim/Islamic populations outside of Asia and the ME.

You can have differences and lack conflict. There are influences instigating conflict in the region and the brunt of those influences is on both America and Israel.

I'm sorry but Islamic extremists seem to be left out of these discussions and the BIG bad US/Israel are always the only ones holding the bag.

(who deprive their own people), then take their resources and ensure that they stay in power so the deal stays beneficial to US corporate interests.

FAIL

Last I checked Saudi Arabians have plenty of money. The average standard of living for Saudi Arabians is one of the highest in the region even so much so they are the ones you were referring to who supply the Sunni.

Check your facts and ego.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by oozyism

WWII has been demoted to a "civil war"? Or does the OP just have a highly.. irregular... (I'm trying to be charitable, here) definition of what constitutes a "civil war"?

For example, I didn't see any mention in the OP of how a civil war is envisioned to fold out in the Middle East. Does it mean just Iran, or is it insinuating that Iran will become embroiled in a civil war, and Saudi Arabia will have it's own civil war? How does the rest of the Middle East even figure in? Is the claim that every county in the Middle East is going to have it's OWN civil war? That would be a sight to behold - every country in the area having it's own little civil war. Where would the rebel forces hide? No international borders to cross for sanctuary, as every other country there is tied up in it's own civil war. No place for refugees to go to - imagine how confusing it would be for refugees to escape one civil war, just to run into another one!

Of course, that WOULD solve the problems there where Middle Eastern countries are busy meddling in the internal affair of all the rest. Prosecuting your own civil war leaves little time and resources at the end of the day to screw around in your neighbor's internal politics...

Yup, sort of sounds like a plan!

Oozy - I have to ask, just for clarity, WHICH country do you allege was involved in a civil war during WWII? Not Germany - they were too busy invading other countries to throw their own internal war. All of the rest were too busy resisting invasion to hold their own little internal wars.

So which one is it that you are claiming held a civil war instigated by the US and the Jews? How far into WWII was it again before the US even jumped in?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join