It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the second plane have passenger windows?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It is a simple question.
Although it happened so fast it's really hard to tell.
This is the thread to show pictures to answer this question.
The implications of a windowless plane are huge.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You know what? It's difficult to tale from looking at all the pictures and videos from what I can find on google.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
It is a simple question.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

What do you mean? According to your fellow conspiracy people here there never were actually any planes, or if there were, the buildings were destroyed by lasers from outer space so the planes having windows or not is immaterial.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There was never a decent 'window' level photo taken. They were either filmed under-belly-below, miles away or................. cropped in afterwards seeing it was a missile!

Why are you asking this? Why are many of you starting threads to ask 9 year old questions?

Why didn't you just ask this question on one of the thousands other threads?

Just seems like these are not so much genuine questions but rather antagonistic bait threads!
I'm just tellin' it like I see it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It is very hard to tell on almost every video or still picture I have seen, if anybody has any, please share them.

I still think it is an important question, especially when we assume it did like any other passenger plane.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This site has some amazing "second hit" photos. The problem is that most people didn't take photos of the plane until it was close to the building - IN THE SHADOWS of the smoke plume. So the plane is always dark. If someone had taken a photo of the plane further back, then we might be able to see details better.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

It is difficult to see the windows due to the poor quality, and the ANGLES of the shots.

In order to try to nip this in the bud, take a look, again, at all the videos/stills of UAL 175, then compare to this:

It is a B-767-300 (not a -200), but it is in the same paint scheme as UAL 175's. I chose this because it is viewing the airplane from down and below, similar to UAL 175's angle.

You can see many many other examples, of many many other airplanes/lighting conditions/angles at www.airliners.net...

Their photos are copyrighted --- I found this one merely from Google Images search.

You can see how the gray paint color makes the windows much harder to pick out....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

In the best, last, closeup full res picture you can see the window pattern, so i'd say it had windows assuming it's a real plane.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There is footage from a level vantage point. I will have to find it again.

I hear F18s (with afterburners) circling, throughout this whole video.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I know , not exactly what you are asking for but , here is a photo of a portion of the fuselage that landed atop WTC5 .

sites.google.com...

edit on 21-9-2010 by okbmd because: Add link

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

I know , not exactly what you are asking for but , here is a photo of a portion of the fuselage that landed atop WTC5 .

sites.google.com...

edit on 21-9-2010 by okbmd because: Add link

Looking at that link it baffles my mind to know that there are some people that believe no planes hit. Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
HEY GOODOLDAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodolDave says:
"What do you mean? According to your fellow conspiracy people here there never were actually any planes, or if there were, the buildings were destroyed by lasers from outer space so the planes having windows or not is immaterial."

Not everyone believes that there were no planes on that day. I hope you realize how stupid you look by quoting the biggest space cadet's that you can find on the internet and their crazy ideas. Its people like you that allow things like 9/11 to happen and also allow the people that actually did it to get away with it. I'm not sure, dont want to venture away from the page, but was it you that posted the thread the other day about "when will this 9/11 nonsense stop" (not exact title) why dont you go through there and come up with all your lame a$$ excuses and answers to the questions in that thread that were posted by people who actually have done research into the matter and do have legitimate questions about 9/11. Instead you got to, Im fukn nuts dot com and find some bs that some idiot spreads around to make ANYONE who questions 9/11 look nuts, you get that information and say "all the conspiracy theorists think there were no planes, they all think lasers where shot from outter space"...That really shows not only a lack of intelligence, respect, or dignity for yourself, but just the over all disrespect you have for individuals who come to the website with legitmate questions. Grow up and go to that thread and answer the questions, you always so fast to put the "conspiracy theorists down" want us to stop, then answer the questions!

edit on 21-9-2010 by logicalthinking because: forgot to list a name

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Yea , I know what you mean .

The sad part , is that there are those who will tell you that all those parts could have been planted .

Can you imagine that there are people who are stubborn to the point of suggesting that trucks and cranes were going around Manhattan planting aircraft parts ? With thousands of people in the streets , and nobody would have been able to spot them doing this ?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Can you imagine that there are people who are stubborn to the point of suggesting that trucks and cranes were going around Manhattan planting aircraft parts ? With thousands of people in the streets , and nobody would have been able to spot them doing this ?

I can imagine. Hard to even believe no planes hit. And yeah not a single person saw them "planting" the aircraft parts. At some point someone must have seen (if they actually did this) them and said to themselves, "Well that doesn't look right—they're dumping aircraft parts."

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It is a simple question.

Hey Blue, Simple question, hard to answer. I think one thing to keep in mind. If the terrorists or what ever,
Made the passengers pull the blinds down that would make the windows harder to detect?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
It is a simple question.

I don't mean to be rude, but what the heck kind of OP is that?

Would it kill you to post the pictures you've found, or videos you've seen?

You post a question then let other members bring the goods? Poor form mate.

There has been a distinct rise in these kind of question threads which is a slap in the face to those of us that have spend many hours, days or even weeks on our threads.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You can barely see the windows in this close-up picture:

Here's the actual plane before impact so that you can see that at least the paint schemes matched:

I don't know of any clear, close-up image of the second plane that could definitively prove there were windows or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Good example....I've found another.

This, amateur video taken by a passenger (unknown airline, he doesn't say) on his flight from Ireland to New York. There is a Northwest Airlines (now, after the merger, "Delta") Airbus A-330 below them on the North Atlantic Track as they make their crossing westbound.

He [Northwest] looks to be 2,000 below. (Vertical separation nowadays is allowed as little as 1,000 feet).

Also, he is offset several hundreds of feet....although they are on the "same" course, the individual variations in the on-board navigation systems will have a slight difference as seen....a mere few hundred feet (well less that a half-mile) is very, very "tight"...thanks to GPS.

I give all that info, for perspective and comparison to United 175 images that we've all seen so many times.

NOTE the color of paint on the Northwest airliner's fuselage, where the windows are located. (I can assure you, there ARE windows there. Northwest did NOT have any A-330 freighters).

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe the person who posted the OP is new to the 9/11 truth movement and is looking for answers..A lot of us who started to look into this of course had to sort through the bs articles/ videos, whatever to get to the place we are now...I dont think someone should be ridiculed for looking for answers...9/11 truth for those who have actually ventured into the realm is a long and pain staking journey...You have to sort out the propaganda, the nuts and the truth...Its a long journey that does need some assistance along the way...To the OP...If you need help looking for valid questions/theories regarding 9/11 pm me and I will be more than happy to help you....Good job looking for the truth, its more than what most ppl do...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for your input.
A couple of points
1)The windows are hard to see in the most ideal picture never-mind a flying plane so fast and far away.
2)The link posted with all the aircraft parts tell me it did indeed have windows.

The reason I posted this thread is because some have argued a plane hit alright but a windowless version that was modified, modified or not, I am sure it had windows now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join