It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Aunt Speaks "System taking advantage of me"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Obama's Aunt, here illegally since 2000 speaks out against the very system giving her free housing, disability checks and allows her to stay.

In 2004 she was ordered by a judge to leave the country, but the very same judge in 2009 allows her to stay. Hmmm, wonder how that happened?

Looks like there is a couple investigative reporters left, not many but a few.

Here is the video-

edit on 21-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah... Stating that I reserve the right to rescind this statement should more information come up that sheds more light on this...

I am not even going to begin to try and rationalize this one. This could be the inexcusable error for Obama.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

How can she say it's taking advantage of her when she is the one taking advantage of the system and who her nephew is. She is illegal and shouldn't be allowed here. I don't care who her family is, it's showing favoritism. I read a story on ATS of a member whose wife had immigration problems that were not her own. I can't remember the thread but I felt really bad for him and her.

If she doesn't like the system then go home! She is only speaking out cause Obama is her nephew, that is it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
this is bullsh*t, if her nephew wasnt Obama she wouldnt have the gaul to speak out. the system taking advantage of her? more like vice versa! and then they wonder why there is such a strain on social security funds. If we keep letting illegals take our government stashed money there will not be enough for the legal retirees or the legally disabled. what an utter crock!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I researched this and apparently she is the child of Pres. Obama's Grandfather, by his third wife...and she states that Pres. Obama didn't know her whereabouts until the press found her.

Considering he barely knew his father, it seems strange that his fathers' fathers' third wife's child is somehow being used to get at him.

She is the step-sister of his father

At least in that context, I have to agree with her in-as-much "the system (is) taking advantage" of her.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
She refers to Obama as her child? Not even gonna get started on that one. She may be acting a bit crazy on purpose, but to say that heaven is paying her lawyers fees and providing her food is just another way for her to sidestep the question of where the money is actually coming from. I don't think anything will ever come of this. It will be a story on local news and never get picked up by the mainstream. If it does, she will be made a citizen and then there will be THAT to wonder about. Obama wants you to believe he is fighting for the average joe, but he is trying to make the U.S a freezone for anyone who wants to come. New here? Never paid into the system? THAT'S OK, come on over. We'll put you on social security, food stamps, public housing and any other freebies we can think of. And if that takes away from families that truly need it? Well, that's ok too. PLEASE VOTE. IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE'RE EVER GONNA GET RID OF THE IDIOTS WHO DO THIS TO US.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

yes, where are all the others?

chasing down dirt on everyone else.

MA is generous but she is illegal and no one can say she doesn't have help from obama with her legal bills.

and other stuff.

there are 2 scenarios, he is helping or throwing her under the bus.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by clever024

"this is bullsh*t, if her nephew wasnt Obama she wouldnt have the gaul to speak out. the system taking advantage of her? more like vice versa! and then they wonder why there is such a strain on social security funds. If we keep letting illegals take our government stashed money there will not be enough for the legal retirees or the legally disabled. what an utter crock!"

And remember that illegal immigrants do not contribute to these funds. That is the cincher, even if they wanted to (and who would!) they cannot pay taxes as they are not legally allowed to work.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, the part about the system taking advantage of her.

IMO she means she should have a much bigger place and more money.

THIS IS AMERICA, we can afford it.

How did that saying go?

Send us your wretched, your weak, your infirm, your insane, so we can provide them with a home, free healthcare, money, so they can bitch and moan about not having enough FREE OBAMA MONEY.

Yep, the insanity continues.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
She is only one of many. If you get to know any illegals, you will hear their stories of how easily they screw the system. There are women who come here, have their children and get on welfare stating they are living alone while their boyfriends make way above minumum wage and are living with them. They have two incomes and are way above the poverty limit and have no business recieving all the hand outs that they get. Many had 3 children and wanted more.

Many have no intention of becoming legal citizens. Many live together with more people than a house should hold, save their money like crazy, send a lot back to their families in their home country and eventually plan to move back and live like kings and queens. My former supervisor just did that and now has a big house by the ocean in her own country and doesn't have to work. These illegal's are not just poor folk looking for a way to make a living.

All the while we have many citizens who are falling through cracks because they make 2 or 3 bucks over the poverty limit and are forced to pay thousands of dollars in medical bills, etc. I must sound like a broken record to those who frequent these types of threads but as long as new people come in, I want them to be aware of what is going on.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The Judge who ordered her out of the country the first time and she did not follow his order? she should have been thrown in jail if nothing else. But then comes back 4ys later and he says, oh well, lol I bet obama printed one of those HI birth certificates for her!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The part that got me was at the very begining when that stupid reporter was announcing what he was going to be talking about with her...she said I come as an immigrant its YOUR responsibility to make me a citizen....Its her job to make herself a citizen, not ours.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that we don’t see all the members who defend him to their last breath over the birth certificate issue. I would really like to here some of their comments on this issue. I cannot help but to feel that our judicial system is manipulated by Obama at his whim. This is another example of why every case against him is thrown out of court.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

this outrages me this seriously outrages me.

the left continually dismisses and calls people who say

taxpayers are paying for illegals social security,disablities,medicare they call us liars.

and here, here is the biggest proof of what we have been saying all along and we still get dismissed.

the left will still come to the defense of their policies this is the biggest bunch of bs i have ever seen

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Coming soon: Presidential pardons for all the illegals.
Email your request and Ob forgives all.
God complex maybe?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
This another example of why every case against him is thrown out of court.

If you had actually bothered to read the reasons that the cases were thrown out of court you would know that Obama's lawyer was only involved in 3 out of the 71....

edit on 22/9/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by xyankee
This another example of why every case against him is thrown out of court.

If you had actually bothered to read the reasons that the cases were thrown out of court you would know that Obama's lawyer was only involved in 3 out of the 71....

edit on 22/9/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

You make me laugh hahahahaha! who ever said they had to be his lawyers? I don’t think the lawyer, "auntie” his momma has, is one of Obomination’s lawyers. No he is a top notch immigration lawyer. But who cares it don’t matter because it it the judge that I was referring to. He has all of them in his pocket. All he does is have one of his goons call the judge, there all better auntie.

new topics

top topics

join