It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment wants your pay cheque so they can remove the taxes and give you whats left.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Dont know if this was posted yet or not but this looks like another step closer to a "1984" world. First they will start this in England / UK / "UN" then it will move to the rest of the NWO lands, USA / Canda etc etc ,
. Once they control your accounts then they can stop paying us money when we refuse to get microchipped.....fun times ahead....Alex Jones doesnt sound so crazy after all.....

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bleeding turnips that is what we are and tax slaves. Instead of we humans working for ourselves we are working for self serving governments. ^Y^

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Doesnt it make you feel all warm and cuddly inside knowing your government wants to handle you money..

They do a good job of this really. They have had a few mistakes..

2.3 trillion missing 9/10/01, like 3 tons on money missing in Iraq, and billions missing from the stim package Obama gave us.. which none of us ever seen..

Ya i feel safe with them handling my money...

:: hands money to IRS::

gets call

IRS: ThichHeaded we are calling you in regards to your paycheck, we have seemed to have lost over 2 million paychecks an you were one of these people. We are calling to inform you that you will not be getting paid this time because we lost that money, but dont fear at least you have a job.

TH: What tf do you mean I am not getting paid, this was supposed to be a good idea, damn government.

Ya sounds plausible..

join