It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Unsure if this exact information has been posted before - I did search but couldnt exactly find anything.

Source:- REUTERS www.reuters.com...

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

WHAT: Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.

WHEN: Monday, September 27, 2010

12:30 p.m.

WHERE: National Press Club

Holeman Lounge

Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only

SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

MY BAD i just saw another thread on it. Apologies. MODS plz close/delete

edit on 21-9-2010 by fraggdya because: Duplicate thread

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
These are not Aliens. There is nothing to see here. Move along now.

If by Aliens, you could mean illegal aliens, Chinese or Russian Aliens. They have been poking at us for years! Probing the wire so to speak.

My father was there that night in Bentwaters and Woodbridge, U.K. when the "Aliens", came down. He was the second OFFICIER to respond to the strange lights. His official story is readily made open by the freedom of information act. My father's name is Eric Faber. (Yes, he spells his name with an "e" instead of "or", next to the r in the last name.)

So that I do not ruin my fathers write up for you, I will leave you with this: "At any given time while you are asleep you are sleeping with at least 100 spiders in your rooms walls". Think about that...

edit on 21-9-2010 by NeverApologize because: Grammer- Maybe fixed? LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This subject already being discussed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread. Closed.

top topics

join