It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled demolitions - does it even matter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of OS believers try to debunk the 9/11 conspiracy theory by saying there's no evidence of explosions/bombs in the towers. Why does it even matter though? Even if the complex was brought down only by the planes (which I find hard to believe though I suppose it might be possible), I still think it was a conspiracy. Maybe they used Islamic terrorists to fly the planes, but I still think the elites, probably the Bildebergs, were the ones who master-minded the attacks. There's no evidence Osama Bin Laden did it.

So thermite, nukes, does it even really matter?

CX

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Of course it matters.

If you believe terrorists brought down the towers that day, i guess it makes no odds what they used.

However if we are talking about the official story of a collapse through fire, verses the demolition by the government, then yes it matters greatly.

Then you just have to decide who the terrorists were that day.

CX.

CX

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Another way to look at is like this....

Your family are injured or killed in a terror attack. If it's a genuine attack, then whilst it is a tragedy and very sad, it's just the way things are these days and you have to accept that.

Now if you heard that there was much evidence to say the authorities were behind the attack that lost you your most loved family, does it really matter?

I'd hazzard a guess you'd be more than a little concerned.

CX.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It matters just as much as you finding out the truth.. In that it doesn't..

Even if somebody came out tomorrow with documents PROVING what really happened that day, it would get looked over by some other hogwash and covered up...

Do you really think the REAL perpetrators will ever be charged for what happened? # no..

I'm not saying don't give up hope, I'm just sayin' don't expect anything to come from the findings..

The gulf of tonkin incident was a PROVEN false flag operation and they still don't recognize it as such.. Hell, The History Channel just had a special on it.....

We all KNOW something happened that day, we all KNOW who was behind it, THATS the only thing that truly matters at the end of the day...

P.S. The sheep will always be sheep... They don't know how to be anything else......Small, empty lives that are fed to you is a better option than the truth for most people

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I agree that even with 20 high up whistle blowers waving documents and photos, it would all be dismissed away as disgruntled government worker syndrome.

It's a shame

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I've seen a lot of OS believers try to debunk the 9/11 conspiracy theory by saying there's no evidence of explosions/bombs in the towers. Why does it even matter though? Even if the complex was brought down only by the planes (which I find hard to believe though I suppose it might be possible), I still think it was a conspiracy. Maybe they used Islamic terrorists to fly the planes, but I still think the elites, probably the Bildebergs, were the ones who master-minded the attacks. There's no evidence Osama Bin Laden did it.

So thermite, nukes, does it even really matter?

Actually it does, becuase the whole hijackers vs controlled demolitions/nukes/lasers from outer space/no planes/whastever are really just proxy arguments for the real issue- who was behind it.

The 19 hijackers crowd will accept the idea that it was a terrorist organiation behind the attack so they accept the fires scenario, while the controlled demolitions, nukes, etc crowd will insist that the culprits are, well, whoever it is they individually suspect is behind it. This person thinks it's the gov't. That person thinks it's the Jewish World Order. Someone else thinks it's a secret cult of Satan worshipping numerologists. I've heard tell that at least one person thinks it was staged by shape shifting alien lizards. The method of the collapse is therefore dependent entirely upon the types of resources it would require, so controlled demolitions were pulled off by the Jewish World Order with their armies of Pfefferbergs and Epsteins, the lasers from outer space would require gov't technology to put the weapon in orbit, and so on.

So, I agree the exact method that the towers were destroyed isn't really important, but the exact method one supports is entirely dependent on whether you believe it was pulled off by terrorists, Satan worshipping cults, or shape shifing alien lizards, and THAT is what everyone is getting into fistfights over.

top topics

join