It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sealand Skull Photo's released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey Guys a very warm welcome to all! this is my very first post and a practice one at that, Ive been a fan for a few years and am a huge fan of the site I've been following daily for around three years now and am a huge fan of the way all points of view can be shared on this forum in mostly a diplomatic manner!!. I've learnt much from all you guys! and hopefully just might be able to give something back. Ive been studying most alternative news topics for many years now so my interests are broad and my beliefs are always open to change following new information. So dont expect any pig headed stubbornness hear!.

Anyway Sorry if this has been posted but its just a paractice!!

The July 2007 discovery of the skull in Olstykke on the Danish island Sealand did however not make headlines and remained largely ignored by science until 2010. The researchers who in 2008 examined the skull at the Veterinarian High School in Copenhagen merely concluded that “Although resembling a mammal, certain features make it impossible to fit the animal into Linnaean taxonomy”.

Sealand Skulls have probably been disscussed before but i caught this article this morning, being aware of the number of frauds over the years this is'nt concreate but certainly intriguing none the less.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

It'd be good to get some feedback off of you guys i am new so go easy lol!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I have found this post now!! So stick to the big boys threads if interested!! However if any of you pro's could give me some tips on making these threads i would be most grateful. Many thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
G/DAY bloke, topic already on here.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I havent found the other topic, so until a mod closes this one and says to join in the discussion there with a link, I'll just write this here...

SO FAKE!!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I dont know about that. Whats funny is that except from the skull no other humanoid bones have been found... When yu read the apocryphal book of Enoch it talks about a time where angels came to earth to impregnate women, the sons born from that were giants. It also talks about alot of animal/human cross-breeding. Maybe this skull is a remnant of one of those cross-breedings... Pure speculation but not more unlikely then this skull being alien or fake...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy_dhc

Welcome to ATS.Don't worry about the double post- just join in the discussion of this one.

There is a search box on the top right (type in alien skull)

There are a couple threads about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join