It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Planes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
I have seen a fake plan very close overhead on 2 occasions. I seen it 2 days in a row. It was flying very low and actually looked really crap. It caused traffic to stop on the roads it was going so low. THe paintwork on it was terrible and it looked like the whole front windows were painted on. I never posted anything on it because I didn't get any footage.

I just guessed it was some kind of drone and was mad I didn't get a pic.

No info on location time anything anyone can post BS statements like above, if it stopped traffic why no reports
or was that statement just to add impact

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The first video was debated on here a while back and the general outcome was that there was nothing out of the ordinary, the engine did not disappear it simply blended in with the front of the plane because of the low quality and over zooming of the video.

The 2nd plane is one I see numerous times a day coming into RAF Northolt, yes it looks weird at angles but it's purely a trick of vision.

That is unless RAF Northolt is a secret ALIEN base?

And to add to this, these planes into RAF Northolt are civilian planes, sometimes it's Madonna and other celebs coming in on them, and yes, Madonna is an alien, I agree.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Mclaneinc because: to add stuff

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I dont know OP worst cse we got real Transformers! It did look like in the first video as if the engine was gone on the rt. side of the plane. In this world that we have been asleep within so long WHO KNOWS IT IS SEEMING LIKE A FAIRY TAIL now days awaits the DRAGONS to verify completely.

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

He is saying that UFO (alien ships) are disguising themselves as normal planes.

As far as all these UFO videos of planes and helicopters. You are dead on- when I see the navigation lights blinking- I just go to the next forum. Because it's only going to break their heart.

Example A: Last night I saw footage of PLANE. This poor guy had recorded over a priceless event in his life in order to get the footage

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've got an interesting question regarding this.

When I was on holidays I was in the pool and noticed a plane fly over.
I could see 25 degrees above the horizon either way.

The sky was black, and I saw a plane fly over, it's strobe lights were about an inch apart.
This indicated to me it was at a low altitude, unless it was a bloody big plane.

The weird part was, it flew over without sound in the space of about 20 seconds.

That's from noticing it at 25 degrees above the horizon approaching, then disappearing about 25 degrees above the horizon in the opposite direction.

I realise there is probably a perfectly valid explanation for this, but it did puzzle me. Something moving that fast, that low and without sound.

I actually couldn't make out the plane, all I could see were the 2 strobe lights.

edit on 21-9-2010 by ppk55 because: changed below to above.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I really hope this threaded was made as a joke. Else I've lost faith in humanity.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

i gave you a star for that great response brother. your the man

you can stick your smiley faces where the sun don't shine.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I NOTICE you did not give anymore info re your BS account says it all to everyone that reads it make up a story that sounds plausible but has NO evidence!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Years ago, researcher John Keel suggested that clever UFOs might want to disguise themselves as normal airplanes so they could fly around in broad daylight and not be noticed. There have been sightings over the years of odd planes with weird configurations that might suggest that they're actually alien (or whatever) UFOs. However, if a UFO decided to disguise itself as a small plane or jet, and really did a good job of it, then there wouldn't be much for evidence, would there? You'd get a video or picture of an ordinary looking airplane.

But that's the problem with all UFO photos and videos. Until you get something else associated with them (like real, honest-to-goodness aliens), you don't know what they are. And trying to distinguish "real" airplanes from "fake" ones seems like a quick way to insanity.

Dr. Bruce Cornet was doing a lot of this for a while, although he's geared back a lot in the last decade or so. Check out his old web pages:

Sirius Onion Works

You have to dig through some stuff to get the gist of what he's saying.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

yep.

its just BS, forget about it. all just BS.

so sorry.

bye now.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

yep.

its just BS, forget about it. all just BS.

so sorry.

bye now.

bye

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

If they are so advanced why become a fake plane just because somebody suggests they might do it doesn't make it fact so dont assume it is, if it looks like a plane it will be a plane.

IF and thats a big IF they would be able to hide or cloak for a better word that would seem more logical considering our military are working on this now.

edit on 22-9-2010 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join