It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the aliens are here to salvage the human race as the world ends

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
I can only quote so much but no
it isn't actually like any of that....I mean at least to me.

People are doing things for others because they see and feel the need and they are inclined to do it.
They didn't learn to do it. It is a feeling where you share emotions and empathize.
There is a current of feeling, like riding a wave, a perfectness and a balance.
It is in the zone and you go there for it's own sake. It is it's own reward.

It is a little laughable to imagine we could get sucked under by a dictator somehow.
We all know how to swim.

People have been groomed to feel like they must do something if they want to demonstrate, even to themselves, that they are morally and spiritually superior because it is a standard in ALL religions to prove how wonderful and spiritual you are. It makes you warm and fuzzy because underneath it all, it makes you feel superior; better than those poor downtrodden schmucks you can 'rescue' from your position of superiority.

Certainly It is not the worst of the things people do to each other in the name of 'love/godliness', but it does enable those 'poor' helpless schmucks to stay just as poor and downtrodden as their life choices have made them. The psychological term is actually 'enabling'; as any good co-dependent will do for their drug or alcohol abuser. No different, other than the 'reward' for helping some poor downtrodden schmuck is an internal sense of self satisfaction, versus some addict to feel superior to.

And gee... I can't think of any human dumb enough to get sucked in by a dictator... except most of the third world... the ex-soviet union... cuba... and way too many to count thru out history... uh huh, we aren't being manipulated to be subservient at all. Nope, these people just like being persecuted and tortured and killed.. hey, wouldn't you??

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
they must be awfully picky about who their taking.

wouldnt you be???

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
There's been billions of people who have lived on this planet before us. If they haven't filled their 144,000 quota by now, they must be awfully picky about who their taking.

That whole 'religion' is still a NWO creation. What I see is that this part of that religion is to 'explain' why their flunkies are to be spared, but not the rest of us. That number comes from the number of 'talisman' that were given to the Jue-sah by the overarching sentience of humanity to 'protect' them from the karma of their actions against us, which is why the NWO bunch have gotten so filthy rich and evil and don't seem to ever have to pay for it karmically.

But the karma is only held in abeyance, unless they can break us and make us their slaves by 2012; if so, then anything they did in the process of that wouldn't ever have to be paid for, karmically. If they fail though, ALL that karma would come due (just like a balloon payment) after 2012, when the contract ended. Can you say rubber band stretched across 300,000 years?? It's gonna hurt, a lot.

I see that talisman is a reddish marble, translucent with swirling golden flecks in it. They put it in their mouths under their tongues and it sort of absorbs into the tissue there.

edit on 29-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling/clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
the government insiders have known about this since the aliens came to washington in the 50's.
this is why the government has always denied their existence, even though most of us know for a fact they exist.
when the truth finally surfaces that only a select few will be saved, the rest of the planets inhabitants will unleash a living hell and world war 3 will ensue to quickly silence the agony and fear of our up and coming doom.

this isnt the only time this has happened and this isnt the only planet its happened on either.
its what aliens do. they watch over hostile planetary environments and their inhabitants, and come to their rescue to salvage stock for its replacement. just as the 1000 year old noah salvaged us before.

the bible was written in such a way as to not frighten the inhabitants and keep their focuss on a loving god that would save them so they may live forever in his heaven.

now that you know the truth about the alien agenda, how does this make you feel?

will you be one of the 144,000 from one of the 12 tribes? or have they already been selected and removed?

discuss

Kinda cool I guess, but the possible selection of certain people does not mean the others will suddenly die, they'll probably have there own higher beings to help them as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

the government insiders have known about this since the aliens came to washington in the 50's.
this is why the government has always denied their existence, even though most of us know for a fact they exist.
when the truth finally surfaces that only a select few will be saved, the rest of the planets inhabitants will unleash a living hell and world war 3 will ensue to quickly silence the agony and fear of our up and coming doom.

Saved in what way, physically, or spiritually? Big difference there. I would think the idea of everyone being saved spiritually would be a much better choice in the end. There is way to much emphasise being made on the physical and the doom and gloom of it all, and not the spiritual these days.

this isnt the only time this has happened and this isnt the only planet its happened on either.
its what aliens do. they watch over hostile planetary environments and their inhabitants, and come to their rescue to salvage stock for its replacement. just as the 1000 year old noah salvaged us before.

And this information came to you from what source?

the bible was written in such a way as to not frighten the inhabitants and keep their focuss on a loving god that would save them so they may live forever in his heaven.

You mean the God everyone pictures living in heaven, or the God that is within and without each and everyone? As for the bible, the Book of Revelation was put in it, for what reason?

now that you know the truth about the alien agenda, how does this make you feel?

We do? From what source? You? And it`s credible in what way?

will you be one of the 144,000 from one of the 12 tribes?

So only 144,000 will open their spiritual eyes? I don`t buy that load at all. Trying to put a number to that, is like trying to tag a specific date to a prophecy in writing and thinking it will come to pass on that date.

or have they already been selected and removed?

A little early to make that call I believe. When the test is over, we will all know it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by aliengenes

its because your mind wont allow itself to let go of the brainwashing

Wrong actually. You see I used to believe in aliens and the ancient astronaut theory. Want to know what happened to change that? I simply applied skepticism properly.

and because "your government" says it isn't so.

Actually you're wrong again. I don't recall the government ever stepping out to say that aliens have never visited Earth and that ancient astronaut theory isn't true. Sure they've denied recovering a saucer at Roswell but other than that they haven't directly contradicted anything in your OP.

The old claim of "you've been brainwashed by the government" is merely an attempt at character assassination. It is an ad hominem attack that betrays the fact you have no evidence. Calling the other person a sheeple is much the same. I'm not suggesting you meant it as an attack on me personally but merely as a general rebuttal to all who dare question the 100% lack of evidence you've presented. All of your defenses have been absurd.

We must use Faith
We must read the Bible.

Still don't believe?

Well than you must be brainwashed...

just spend time researching the cosmos every night and quit reading that book and you might see what you've been missing in the translation.

Shifting the goal posts again eh? Ah, now its spend time researching the cosmos and DON'T read the Bible, a direct contradiction of what you told me to do before... Congratulations, after several posts of back and forth I now fully deem you the winner of my Daily Face Palm Award:

Ok, I have to say this; epic facepalm!
2nd Line

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble

If aliens are already here, they are here to defend us.

Someone needs to release the rest of the scrolls that were used to create the bible- to the word.

Incidentally, I won't one of the 144,000 because I smoke cigarettes. Grrrrrr

i smoke to lol

if i was choosen i will let my place to a little innocent child
and die with no regret thinking i save someone

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If anyone is spared I would like to think would be the children.
They could fit 288,000 in the same space.
Smiles

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

why not just divert the disaster for us?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by Ben81

If anyone is spared I would like to think would be the children.
They could fit 288,000 in the same space.
Smiles

childrens are the next generation
im turning 29 in a few days... its old compare to a 1 to 15 yrs old child
they should be saved first not me or anyone else older then that

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

will you be one of the 144,000 from one of the 12 tribes? or have they already been selected and removed?

discuss

Quid pro quo? I will go where my Immediate family goes, (If I can). Free will anyone? What about you? What would you do if given the choice stay on Earth with loved ones and die or be taken somewhere alone without loved ones? What about vice versa? Your loved ones taken and you be left on Earth to die alone? How many of us will even be given that choice? How does that make you feel? All for one and one for all I say, my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

What a relief. I thought they were looters.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I may be wrong, but I believe we will each go to, or be sent to, what ever our level of spiritual growth is at, when that time comes, be it stay here in the 3rd density because of a lack of growth, or the 4th density because of higher growth. If other family members are at a higher level than I am, why would I want them to stay at my level, and not move on? That to me is not showing love for them, and for what they have accomplished during this lifetime. In other words, that in itself would be selfish of me to want them to stay. We have all made it to this level, because each of us has grown enough spiritually to make that possible. Each of us has to take responsibility for what we do during our life, and for the level of our own growth.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There are talks about the fact that SETI was canceled. If anyone can come with a definitive answer if this is true would be great .

Why would SETI be can celled ?

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

This is a link posted sometime ago that will raise some questions if it is true :

www.bombshock.com... ading-towards-earth.html

Please if you have any info as far as other sources in regards to this please post ..we should raise awareness because if is not true than is not tru but what if there is a seed of truth in all this ?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

discuss

Are you referring to the 144,000 Converts from Revelation? Well I heard somewhere that that number is associated with revelation.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join