It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the aliens are here to salvage the human race as the world ends

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
What the declassified documents reveal is that the US government (and many others) were aware even in the 1940s that the UFOs were some type of technology far advanced over anything on earth, and that they were being investigated thoroughly. That's in the public record now and anyone can look these up.

Just do a Google search on UFO documents and they are all over the place, like these:

Sometimes there are even secret or top secret documents that mention crashed saucers, bodies and technology recovered, the cover up and debunking campaign, to try to make the media and public ignore or ridicule the issue. We have tons of eyewitness testimony about that, as well, and I don't believe all these people are 100% crazy or 100% liars and con artists. It would be easier if they all were, but I don't think that's the case.

UFO researchers have established all this beyond reasonable doubt thanks to many years of research in many countries, and anyone who is still skeptical should first look through all these declassified documents and eyewitness reports before simply brushing the whole subject off as nothing but imagination, hoaxes, crazies, and lights in the sky.

Of course, the Above Top Secret issues are where the aliens come from, how many different factions are here, what their agenda is an so on.

Michael Salla and others have stated that 50-100 different ET civilizations have been visiting earth, and that there are different factions with a variety of agendas among them. Other witnesses have made similar statements over the years. We also know that there are always factions within the elites on this planet, as well, some favoring disclosure and others secrecy.

I don't think we are dealing with a monolithic situation here, with just one group of aliens interracting with a single, unified power elite on earth. I believe the situation is a lot messier than that.

And then there are all those Disclosure Project witnesses who talk about the same things:

Dude, that last link... ROLF... The first two paragraphs pretty much discredit themselves.

This is fiction - bad fiction. the NRO was not so secret you couldn't mention it, and it was in charge of ... Recon... i.e. gathering of information. The "satellite interpreters" as he's puts it are just imagery analysts that looked a picture to see how many tanks Russia had.

"Cosmic Top Secret"... Oh holy hell... come on. They use indirect key words for virtually every kind of clearence out there (i.e. Talent Keyhole), but suddenly the super secret NRO came up with THAT gem?

so - moving on.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yeah I ditto what you said IRM.....Is it just me or is there an increase in these

kinds of sci-fi threads? *scratches head*

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
life is science fiction. only birth and death are reality in the true progression of existence. the light comes on, the light goes off.

then what happens?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I always find it amusing that, according to anecdote, aliens, upon arriving, invariably make a beeline for Washington DC. They don't seek out, say the Pope, or the Dali Lama - or even Hu Jintao, who probably has just as much, or more power, than the folks in DC.

So I'm left to ponder two possibilities...

Either aliens happen to bear the qualities of a uniquely American mindset.... or
All aliens are corrupt lawyers who gravitate to Washington for the same reasons all of our own corrupt lawyers do.

Lets consider the hypothesis proposed by the OP. In this type of situation the religious leaders may indeed be pawns of the aliens. These religious leaders teach the principals of the aliens so they may not even know of it or need to know of any alien agenda behind their religious doctrine.

Getting in touch with world leaders makes more sense since the leaders can provide cover for the future inevitabilities.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by Hefficide

I always find it amusing that, according to anecdote, aliens, upon arriving, invariably make a beeline for Washington DC. They don't seek out, say the Pope, or the Dali Lama - or even Hu Jintao, who probably has just as much, or more power, than the folks in DC.

So I'm left to ponder two possibilities...

Either aliens happen to bear the qualities of a uniquely American mindset.... or
All aliens are corrupt lawyers who gravitate to Washington for the same reasons all of our own corrupt lawyers do.

Lets consider the hypothesis proposed by the OP. In this type of situation the religious leaders may indeed be pawns of the aliens. These religious leaders teach the principals of the aliens so they may not even know of it or need to know of any alien agenda behind their religious doctrine.

Getting in touch with world leaders makes more sense since the leaders can provide cover for the future inevitabilities.

BINGO! at least on of you got it

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

The aliens are here, and always have been... long before we even were sentient. I can see pretty clearly into the racial unconscious (my own threads describe how and why), but the aliens, for various reasons have either left, or gone into hiding. Now it *is* true that 'aliens' are coming back---to rid this world of that group of aliens and their flunkies who used to be aliens but are now in human bodies which we call the illuminati who are in fact the ex-leadership aka high priests of Israel. They are the ones fully behind and supporting the NWO bunch and their agenda to subjugate humanity (and get rid of at least half of it in the process). The name of those aliens are the Jue-sah or as we pronounce it; Jews. But as I noted, it isn't the everyman jew.. it is their past and sometimes present (when the need serves like in WWII) leaders.

The aliens coming back are the E-l*th, or as we call them, the Elves. They are here to make the Jue-sah honor their word and keep the contract I see them making with our racial unconscious about 300,000 years ago.The elves (at one time, well known and loved by us because they played the ancient gods of Rome, Greece, Scandinavia, and most other European god-like beings) are sooo gonna kick some hinny; but the NWO bunch (the clearest 'face' of the Jue-sah today) have been busy getting us humans to whip up some really nasty weapons for them... those super weapons you hear about have never been for use on us humans; it has always been their plan to use them in their defense of keeping this planet and us as their slaves, against the incredibly powerful elves, who use pure raw energy for whatever they do.

As for the 'religious' leaders being corrupt, oh yah, the Jue-sah are the ones who invented religion in their efforts to control and enslave us way back at the beginning of their time here, when they were promised ownership of humanity after the greys finished their project with us. So the Elves will not deal with any 'religious authority', knowing that fact full well. World leaders, on the other hand, may not be owned by the NWO bunch, although most of the large powerful countries are, with the USA still holding out against them... barely. You can tell they haven't succeeded here because we still have our guns.

They've corrupted our educational system, our food supplies, our 'health' care, our 'entertainment' industry, our financial industry, and more in an effort to break us but still we Americans haven't caved. And if we can hold on to our liberty until 2012, the NWO bunch will stop trying to own us because they will have to start fighting for their very lives. You know that tribulation talked about in the bible? It is the JUE-SAH's tribulation.. the 'angels' are the Elves. But understand, the elves aren't really doing it for us humans; they are doing it because they hate the Jue-sah, and they want revenge for all the abuse the NWO bunch has heaped on their now-human ex relatives and loved ones.

But I don't see them negotiating with world leaders; the elves pretty much do what they want. The group I see behind this 'plan' to 'save' a few humans is the Blues... tall skinny blue skinned people (I think they are the ones called the plaiedians) who want to skim off a few choice humans so they can enslave them and use them for their intellect and creativity in building better equipment and weapons (since their ability to work with raw power as the elves do, is pretty weak, about on par with the Jue-sah who are also very weak) before all the fighting and attendant damage, hoping that no one will remember that a few thousand humans were stolen in all that later chaos.

They've pretty much already done that with the Indigo people (who's planet was destroyed) who's spirits they've brought and dumped here to throw a monkey wrench in the NWO's ability to control us all with guilt and shame via religious training/indoctrination. The Indigos don't do guilt or shame, nor can they be manipulated. I'm guessing some of you all have run across these people, if you aren't one of them. A whole planet's worth of spirits is being dumped here, so there are quite a few (nothing like earth's population of course but still probably the equivalent of about 3 of our biggest cities worth) spread across the planet.

And trust me, the Blues are only minimally better in their treatment of their slaves than the NWO bunch (look to the dark ages for how the NWO would treat us all, if they could. They of course would be the high level catholic leadership and their human flunkies, the royalty), so being part of that 'elite' few "saved" will NOT be a blessing.

So really the Blues aren't here to salvage humanity; they are here to try to steal some our best minds. I say to any who would fall for their hooey, ask what is in it for them. If they can't or won't answer, be pretty sure it isn't in YOUR best interest to go with them.

BTW, once the elves evict the Jue-sah, earth will be a great place to live, so just hang on.. manifest personal safety and safety for those you love and the things you cherish; it will be over fairly soon. And too, start seeking full enlightenment. That is the true destiny of humanity, and nothing any other species out there will be able to accomplish.

edit on 23-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Clarification/spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the aliens have been here all along, manipulating things from the infrared but mostly beyond 500tvlps so we don't actually see them moving. they're there, you just cant see them unless they're not trying to cloak their movements.

whats hilarious is they're being made out as these super beings that have god like powers, but the thing is they still have to use mechanical devices for life support and travel. its not like they can walk through a doorway without some form of protection. they're not coming from another dimension. they just use a slightly more advanced cloaking device and power supply that the general public is not aware of YET.

they are just like us in a sense, that they have a job and a life that they live out and at some point in time they will expire just as we do. they are just from an older world with cooler toys playing scientist, explorer, and conservationist.

lots of believers think that they are here or coming to put us into slavery or destroy us, but that's the farthest thing from the truth. at any time they ever chose we would no longer exist. we are weak tiny animals that if our ecosystem is slightly out of balance for any reason we expire. so if anything they are trying to maintain this ecosystem to continue to give us the quality of life we need to survive.

but that's not saying that there isn't some rotten nasty critters out there that wouldn't mind having us for lunch or profit from our flesh in one sense or another. although I personally couldn't imagine what those things might look like?

i just know that when the end comes for this current ecosystem only of a few of us will be salvaged, because there just isn't enough life support to care for billions,millions or even a few hundred thousand people until we can be reestablished onto another life supporting ecosystem elseware. hell if there truly wasn't anyone out there and some minor upheaval in the earth or with the sun were to occur, there would be absolutely no technology or magic we have in our arsenal of tricks to even save one of us, thus we would become extinct. quickly/instantly.

just be glad that possibly a few of us might genetically continue the human species even if its not personally you.
that way it wouldn't have all been for nothing.

man cannot survive alone in the universe, its theoretically impossible

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
they're there, you just cant see them unless they're not trying to cloak their movements.

why would they have any reason for us to see them?
i think that they arent here yet. i think they know exactly when the end of this world will come. they're most likely getting the next world ready for when this one comes to its final day.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

last year i had a day dream about standing at the doorway of my house and seeing the earth flowing like a tidal wave towards me as i looked at my children sitting behind me and said to them there was no place to run.

seems pretty clear that we're all coming into the light of enlightenment. wouldn't you say?

A couple of years ago I had a dream that Arnold the pig from the old TV show "Green Acres" was my pet, and we won 'Best in Show' at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.

seems pretty clear that we're all coming into the time that pigs can win dog shows. wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

i would, so you better hold on tight to your dream pig

edit on 23-9-2010 by aliengenes because: yup

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

the aliens have been here all along, manipulating things from the infrared but mostly beyond 500tvlps so we don't actually see them moving. they're there, you just cant see them unless they're not trying to cloak their movements.

whats hilarious is they're being made out as these super beings that have god like powers, but the thing is they still have to use mechanical devices for life support and travel. its not like they can walk through a doorway without some form of protection. they're not coming from another dimension. they just use a slightly more advanced cloaking device and power supply that the general public is not aware of YET.

There's gobs of different kinds of aliens from what I see. The ones you are talking about are most likely the Jue-sah. Like I said, they can't use raw energy hardly at all, although they know it is possible, and actually have had us making stuff for them for quite a while. And yes, they are quite dependant on mechanical devices, as are the Blues, being so weak in their ability to work with raw energy.

Also, one of the tenets of the contract our racial unconscious made with them was that they couldn't cheat and use superior technology in their efforts to enslave us, so they've been limited to using what our most advanced scientists could create. Like the Tesla stuff. That stuff is very powerful and the NWO bunch is using it in their weapons making efforts but they also buried it out away from general knowledge. We discovered it so they can use it as per the contract, but they for sure don't want US using it!

they are just like us in a sense, that they have a job and a life that they live out and at some point in time they will expire just as we do. they are just from an older world with cooler toys playing scientist, explorer, and conservationist.

The Jue-sah still in alien form are pretty much immortal. I can only see 5 of 6 of them left though. All the rest of them have died and ended up in human body... now, although the high levels of their flunkies know the truth about things, they still are human and will die within the time frame a typical human would. I would guess you are seeing them.. they pretty much act like humans because.. well, they are human.

lots of believers think that they are here or coming to put us into slavery or destroy us, but that's the farthest thing from the truth. at any time they ever chose we would no longer exist. we are weak tiny animals that if our ecosystem is slightly out of balance for any reason we expire. so if anything they are trying to maintain this ecosystem to continue to give us the quality of life we need to survive.

The Jue-sah have always been about enslaving us humans and destroying all the excess 'useless eaters' Henry Kissenger goes on about. The Jue-sah can be tied to just about every major event where a lot of people died, like plagues, volcanos, earthquakes, famines, giant tsunamis, like in Sumatra.. and oh yah, don't forget about wars... they were behind 'em all.

And as for keeping this ecosystem in balance.. who the heck do you think is behind global warming??? The Jue-sah. Raise that water level 30 feet and just about every major city anywhere on earth is underwater. Death and destruction aplenty. And those who escape will over stress the remaining resources and a whole bunch more will die of starvation, exposure, etc. No, the Jue-sah aren't in any way, shape or form trying to make this a better world. Nor are the Blues. They just want to steal our scientists and really smart people. They couldn't care less about this planet. Oh sure, they might try to sell you a load of crap, saying they do, but ultimately, all they really want is to steal our people and leave.

But the Elves.. now they are definitely concerned about earth. It was one of their vacation worlds and that is another reason they are so pissed at the NWO bunch/Jue-sah. The elves went to a LOT of trouble to make this a beautiful, thriving and life-supportive world, and for them to see what the Jue-sah are doing to it in the name of greed and in their efforts to destroy most of humanity, almost makes them weep

but that's not saying that there isn't some rotten nasty critters out there that wouldn't mind having us for lunch or profit from our flesh in one sense or another. although I personally couldn't imagine what those things might look like?.

Um.. well one set of aliens that the NWO bunch brought over from the one other dimension I see, fit that description pretty well. The 'demons' are quite real aliens. They'd have us for lunch, although what they really would be feeding on is the energy of our terror and desperation. Our flesh isn't that nutritious to them, since they are silicon based life forms, not carbon.

i just know that when the end comes for this current ecosystem only of a few of us will be salvaged, because there just isn't enough life support to care for billions,millions or even a few hundred thousand people until we can be reestablished onto another life supporting ecosystem elseware. hell if there truly wasn't anyone out there and some minor upheaval in the earth or with the sun were to occur, there would be absolutely no technology or magic we have in our arsenal of tricks to even save one of us, thus we would become extinct. quickly/instantly.

just be glad that possibly a few of us might genetically continue the human species even if its not personally you.
that way it wouldn't have all been for nothing.

man cannot survive alone in the universe, its theoretically impossible

Once the elves get here and assist those slimy Jue-sah off this planet, things will do a 180 degree shift. The elves can fix the ecosystem quite easily, and with those of us humans who make full enlightenment helping, it can be back to it's beautiful pristine self in less than 5 years.

And we've never been alone. Even after the rescue ship took most of the elves back home, there were always a few of them left.. watching, making sure the NWO bunch didn't cheat on the contract and such. At times they would intervene in the guise of the Archangels (high elves, those) and the regular angels (lesser elves mostly).

And the greys have stayed around earth too, although mostly hidden away in deep mountain caverns or up in the high mountains settled under deep snow banks surrounded by glaciers. They, in the past, worked with the NWO bunch, but currently most of them are trying like heck to keep away from them. They aren't under the NWO's command but the NWO is trying to force them to be. Not such a good idea on the NWO's part, but the greys aren't the powerful force they used to be, now that most of their people have ended up in human bodies.

And as long as there are greys, the human race can be recreated if we should all perish. But the odds of that happening are pretty darn slim.. Heck, the NWO bunch have been trying to do away with us for eons!

Just out of curiousity, where are you getting your information from? It kinda seems like you might be getting fed some NWO or Blue propoganda filled with their version of what is happening aka doom and gloom. Things aren't that bad at all, but since the NWO bunch own the news and entertainment media, it is their agenda, their wishful thinking that is being portrayed as the 'facts' these days, and it is helpful to realize that and buy out of their version of 'reality. Counter manifest good and positive things, and you will be amazed at the things that can happen.

edit on 23-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity/spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
They are here to salvage the planet and the water on it.
I don't think they have any special love for us unless they are our long lost relatives. I have heard the Lemurians and the Atlanteans are due to return to this planet from around the area of Pleadies and/or Orion.
In fact almost every major religion HINGES on "a return" of some being or race of being that has already lived here.

We had better hope
a) Its true and
b) they still have warm fuzzy feelings toward us or
c) we are up the creek without the proverbial "protective force field".

This is totally off topic but the last thing I read....

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am thinking this is a good way to get yourself killed.

edit on 26-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The human race will not end as you profess.

We are most likely the third attempt at advanced civilization on earth as evidenced by the radioactive evidence in India, structures on the moon, evidence on mars of civilization, the naval space Corp launching secret craft in the pacific and the Atlantic.

So, on that note that cost me many hundreds of hours researching into the rabbit hole, I believe the aliens are helping us through a rough patch until we can become productive citizens of a galactic network.

Fo evidence of my whimsical comments, search ATS and the web.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
They are here to salvage the planet and the water on it.
I don't think they have any special love for us unless they are our long lost relatives. I have heard the Lemurians and the Atlanteans are due to return to this planet from around the area of Pleadies and/or Orion.
In fact almost every major religion HINGES on "a return" of some being or race of being that has already lived here.

We had better hope
a) Its true and
b) they still have warm fuzzy feelings toward us or
c) we are up the creek without the proverbial "protective force field".

The 'Atlantians/Lemurians' were the elves. And yah, they want to salvage the planet---THEIR planet, and they are so gonna kick the hinny of some Jue-sah for the damage done. We humans, on the racial unconscious level, have always known they were coming back; I think they told us they would, but because they kept getting sucked into human bodies if they died around here, they had to leave for the time being.

But they did find humanity greatly interesting---even loved us back somewhat, and I suspect they have always known about our destiny to be the species to make full enlightenment. I think they are VERY curious to see it happen, and once the NWO bunch are gone, that shifting process for us is really going to take off. Once we make that shift, I suspect we are actually going to be as if not more powerful than the elves themselves; a fact not wasted on the elves. Sort of an ugly ducking story, and the elves love a good story! Plus it just wouldn't hurt to be on good terms with a super species, eh? Anyway I'm looking forward to it!

This is totally off topic but the last thing I read....

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am thinking this is a good way to get yourself killed.

Well, there's always a chance of getting killed---heck you could be on a nice path, but still get run over by some dirtbike rider, eh? And since I very clearly remember past lives, it isn't something that scares me. I'm not going to follow the twisted, turning, over-spun, lying paths of the NWO anymore, is all. I'd rather make my own, and actually get somewhere worth going.

And I do know it would be quite annoying to have to go thru that whole reincarnating 'waving your arms and can't move or even change your own diapers' thing, but if I must, I will. Part of the good thing about making full enlightenment though, is that you never will have to die again. Believe me, I am sooo shooting for that! *lol*

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
The human race will not end as you profess.

We are most likely the third attempt at advanced civilization on earth as evidenced by the radioactive evidence in India, structures on the moon, evidence on mars of civilization, the naval space Corp launching secret craft in the pacific and the Atlantic.

So, on that note that cost me many hundreds of hours researching into the rabbit hole, I believe the aliens are helping us through a rough patch until we can become productive citizens of a galactic network.

Fo evidence of my whimsical comments, search ATS and the web.

This is the story I hear from the Indigo leadership. That's their ploy to get control of this world. They got here pretty late in the game though; the offer of a 'helping hand' is always always always to be taken with a grain of salt, even from the indigos. Always ask them what is in it for them. Chances are they can't or won't answer. Do not trust them.

No alien is any more benevolent (or any more spiritually advanced) than any human. They are all here for what is in it for them. We have all of those species in our racial unconscious because somewhere along the way, one or two or a bunch of them have died near or on earth and they got sucked into human bodies, just like most of the rest of us. So if there were a truly benevolent species, there would be truly benevolent humans. Sorry but there just aren't. Period. Earth is actually a good example of how poorly these different species get along. Way many people still live with the basic assumptions of their spirit origins, which is why nobody can agree on even a simple thing like what is 'truth' or 'right'.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

You had me going along with you until about here....

So if there were a truly benevolent species, there would be truly benevolent humans. Sorry but there just aren't.

I am as jaded and cynical as they come and even I know this is not true.

There are a great many selfless, saintly, benevolent humans. Not nearly enough to tip the scales so we might be called a "benevolent species" but an awful lot. I marvel at them on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

You had me going along with you until about here....

So if there were a truly benevolent species, there would be truly benevolent humans. Sorry but there just aren't.

I am as jaded and cynical as they come and even I know this is not true.

There are a great many selfless, saintly, benevolent humans. Not nearly enough to tip the scales so we might be called a "benevolent species" but an awful lot. I marvel at them on a daily basis.

Underneath EVERY 'benevolent' act, there is always some form of self service. Even if it is something as harmless as being able to feel superior to others because you can 'help' them or showing or impressing others with your 'selflessness' although I would call that kind of behavior more like 'enlightened self interest'.

Plus it isn't in anyone's best interest to do things for others for no reason. You expend resources and time and energy with no return for your expenditure. But of course if the NWO/Jue-ah can get you to believe this is 'proof' of your spiritual 'superiority', look at all the stuff they can get you to do for free.

Remember, they are the writers of EVERY religion on this planet... notice how that is a common theme??? That whole set of 'selfless, saintly' behaviors are their way of manipulating us into being good little non-violent, 'self' sacrificing, gullible, easily managed drones, aka obedient slaves. What dictator in his right mind wouldn't want their slaves/subjects to be a group of passive 'saintly' non-violent types?

So, sure feel great about yourself and others because you can let them slap you on the cheek (proving of course that you are a spiritually and morally superior being by doing so), manipulated yet again by what their 'good' book says, don't hit back.. oh no.. turn the OTHER cheek for them to slap you again. It's like a dream come true for any dictator if his people act this way, don't you think??

Just think about it, with the idea in mind that the Jue-sah aka NWO bunch have been trying to control and enslave us since almost the beginning of humanity's time of being sentient. HOW would YOU go about that? And then look at the control tools in place. From that perspective, the manipulations of 'religion' seem pretty obvious.

The self-less part is also important in their plan to keep us from enlightenment. Only strong selves can make the shift into the light/spirit body without getting lost, wisping away and ending up reincarnating. There is a lot of such misinformation in any of the organized religions; it was purposely placed there with that whole misdirection in mind.

edit on 28-9-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

So, sure feel great about yourself and others because you can let them slap you on the cheek (proving of course that you are a spiritually and morally superior being by doing so), manipulated yet again by what their 'good' book says, don't hit back.. oh no.. turn the OTHER cheek for them to slap you again. It's like a dream come true for any dictator if his people act this way, don't you think??

I can only quote so much but no
it isn't actually like any of that....I mean at least to me.

People are doing things for others because they see and feel the need and they are inclined to do it.
They didn't learn to do it. It is a feeling where you share emotions and empathize.
There is a current of feeling, like riding a wave, a perfectness and a balance.
It is in the zone and you go there for it's own sake. It is it's own reward.

It is a little laughable to imagine we could get sucked under by a dictator somehow.
We all know how to swim.

edit on 29-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This sounds like the sort of conclusion one comes to when they realize the world is [SNIP], but refuse to accept it.

MOD EDIT:
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29-9-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There's been billions of people who have lived on this planet before us. If they haven't filled their 144,000 quota by now, they must be awfully picky about who their taking.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join